Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Sooo I got a new girlfriend from ....

daftpunk

bt baby y did u spill it now...i tot we wanted to keep it a secret well guys am d girl shes talkin abt *rolls eye....flips weave* hhehehheheh me dey joke o

• Moderators

Must everything be abt p**sy?

So you're going to avoid the question by either lying that you didn't say "Sarcasm" or purposely misunderstanding what I wrote. Its cool.

So you're going to avoid the question by either lying that you didn't say "Sarcasm" or purposely misunderstanding what I wrote. Its cool.

Yes I cld lie. Bt u knw wat,wats d worth? I dnt even knw u. Ur jst a user on here like I, so lie for wat? But dats btw. Here goes. I cldnt see myslf trying to explain d obvious to u bt since u rily want to knw, I'll tell u.

U quoted me asking to knw hw honesty cn be vetted. I quoted u back, referring u to my statement as being sarcastic. Lemme try again. Ur question sprouted frm my statement (lol, she must av vetted her) of which I referred u to..as being sarcastic.

• Moderators

Yes I cld lie. Bt u knw wat,wats d worth? I dnt even knw u. Ur jst a user on here like I, so lie for wat? But dats btw. Here goes. I cldnt see myslf trying to explain d obvious to u bt since u rily want to knw, I'll tell u.

U quoted me asking to knw hw honesty cn be vetted. I quoted u back, referring u to my statement as being sarcastic. Lemme try again. Ur question sprouted frm my statement (lol, she must av vetted her) of which I referred u to..as being sarcastic.

Cool, and what prevented from saying that earlier. At no point did you "refer" me back to your statement or point out that you were trying to be sarcastic.

"Ur jst a user on here like I, so lie for wat? But dats btw.", lol. Now you've made my day.

Cool, and what prevented from saying that earlier. At no point did you "refer" me back to your statement or point out that you were trying to be sarcastic.

"Ur jst a user on here like I, so lie for wat? But dats btw.", lol. Now you've made my day.

Ur welcome.

..and sorry I thot u cld follow logically even after I said 'I dint say u were being sarcastic'.

• Moderators

..and sorry I thot u cld follow logically even after I said 'I dint say u were being sarcastic'.

Apparently everyone else here is illogical, and can't follow your LOGICAL ramblings but its cool

Apparently everyone else here is illogical, and can't follow your LOGICAL ramblings but its cool

Ramblings?..lol. U sound angry, why? I dint say u were illogical, wateva I said..well..it doesn't mean I'm rite. Besides, this is btw me and u, Moresko, not 'everyone else'. U've bin talking abt 'cool'..if it was rily cool why not leave it n let it.

• Moderators

Ramblings?..lol. U sound angry, why? I dint say u were illogical, wateva I said..well..it doesn't mean I'm rite. Besides, this is btw me and u, Moresko, not 'everyone else'. U've bin talking abt 'cool'..if it was rily cool why not leave it n let it.

I sound angry, lol. Everybody reads this so everyone can/should have an opinion, this isn't between you and I, if I had anything to say to you, I would use the personal messenger.

I sound angry, lol. Everybody reads this so everyone can/should have an opinion, this isn't between you and I, if I had anything to say to you, I would use the personal messenger.

'Personal Messenger' is jst an option..and well I dint knw u NOW speak for everyone, y not start wit d 1st post to d last on each topic. Wld u?

Besides, ur statement is flawed..not 'Everybody' will read this post.

bt baby y did u spill it now...i tot we wanted to keep it a secret well guys am d girl shes talkin abt *rolls eye....flips weave* hhehehheheh me dey joke o

lol

• Moderators

'Personal Messenger' is jst an option..and well I dint knw u NOW speak for everyone, y not start wit d 1st post to d last on each topic. Wld u?

Besides, ur statement is flawed..not 'Everybody' will read this post.

Lol, I can't deal. I've had enough comic relief for one day.

Emm guys , not that this fight isn't interesting, but its kinda like bad karma to be fighting on top of my new welationship.

• Haha 1

Lol, I can't deal. I've had enough comic relief for one day.

Hahaha u were an active participant in dis relief. Thanks for making my day too.

Dear mrs daftpunk,if you reading this,pls ignore Moresko and Iris and enjoy your relationship with daftpunk...we at NLC wish you both a successful relationship

Emm guys , not that this fight isn't interesting, but its kinda like bad karma to be fighting on top of my new welationship.

Now this cracked me up: =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) , Babes relax, nothing is going to happen to ur relationship, just enjoy it....... By the way am enjoying this#hehehehhehe#

welcome to the site honey

welcome to the site honey

Lol!

Congrats though!

• Administrators

LOL...