Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Let's talk about addiction(good or bad)

Mide

:P/>/>/> :P/>/>/> Why stop, that isn't unhealthy.

Masturbating too much infact isnt healthy. Helps u forget ur misery for a while, maybe. Bt u soon loose touch of real, good sex. And wat is this life witout it. Body needs it to stay alive.

• Moderators

Mine is masturbaton *sad face* how can I stop it?

Nothing wrong with it, there is no SCIENTIFIC proof that's it unhealthy. Its actually good for you, you learn a lot of what your needs are, and to satisfy them. If your masturbation is better than the "real good" sex, abeg keep masturbating. Girl, you know your body, take pride in that.

Addiction Addiction! What am I addicted to? EXERCISE. Yea am addicted to keeping fit. Any Lil space I gat I work on my routines and to also keep my tummy as flat as flat screen lol. So am addicted to sports.Am also addicted to READING, i read anything readable.

Addiction Addiction! What am I addicted to? EXERCISE. Yea am addicted to keeping fit. Any Lil space I gat I work on my routines and to also keep my tummy as flat as flat screen lol. So am addicted to sports.Am also addicted to READING, i read anything readable.

Nice addiction. I'd love to be addicted to your addiction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Boil one bottle of soda, the result might give you a reason to stop

I don't drink soda, but everything should be done in moderation. People eats "agege" bread morning, afternoon and night and don't worry about the sugar in it.