Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

21 questions

simpl384

Hello Ladies!

I don't know if this would be fun or not but I am really looking forward to it...

I want to play 21 questions(just like ask random questions for fun) with just ONE person.You ask questions,I reply,I ask and you reply.

Anyone interested to play with me should reply so we can keep this thread going,just the TWO of us.

PS - DaftPunk, I know all i have to about you already so leave this thread NOWWWW :angry: :angry: B)

lol, winch. I bet you do not know about my third breast. :lol:/>

You've overfed me with the two ;) ,so don't introduce me to the third.LEAVE MY THREAD NOW :lol:

Are you sure I shouldn't play with you? I seem to be the only here lol, erryone else has gone to church.

Ogini,haha...in caps and bold NOOOO...i can be really patient you know :P

wow.. I don't know much about colors,good to know now...OK Milaz how the game works yea,we ask/answer questions simultaneously,so it's your turn

@Fummy,lol..I don't have one,anything cool is OK with me,but not pink definitely...if you were to spend the rest of your life on an island, and you could only bring one thing, what would you bring?

Hello Ladies!

I don't know if this would be fun or not but I am really looking forward to it...

I want to play 21 questions(just like ask random questions for fun) with just ONE person.You ask questions,I reply,I ask and you reply.

Anyone interested to play with me should reply so we can keep this thread going,just the TWO of us.

PS - DaftPunk, I know all i have to about you already so leave this thread NOWWWW angry.gifangry.gifcool.gif

[/quote <div><br></div><div><br></div><div>  </div>

My laptop and of course my blackberry!!wink.gif !!!!what is the one thing you've always wanted to do,and still haven't done it??

Buy a range rover sport...if you had to pick one thing about you that you liked best what would it be?

Buy a range rover sport...if you had to pick one thing about you that you liked best what would it be?

My boobs, love my eyes too though... What is the one thing you can't do without?

My boobs, love my eyes too though, character wise I love how understanding I can be... What is the one thing you can't do without?

Awesome :rolleyes: definitely my Laptop + internet..if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you eat?

Awesome :rolleyes:/> definitely my Laptop + internet..if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you eat?

Rice, lol.. I love Rice... What is the worst thing a person could do to you, something you find unforgivable?

making me feel less than human...has anything embarrassing ever happened to you?What?

Yea I was attacked by an old woman one night for something that was literally her fault but you know how it is in Naija the older person is the right 1 and she kept shouting that have killed her and kept reporting me to people even thou most of them told her it wasn't my fault... Lol that's one night I will never forget, Has anything embarrassing ever happened to you? What?

lol...heya..pkele..that's how we roll in 9ja...respect your elders no matter what

I didn't feel like drumming one morning when i was still in secondary school,so i was on the line(forming no lele,I'm the boss),my giant principal spotted me,called me out and flogged me very well in front of the assembly(in front of my school daughter,sister,friend,lover,what have you),The cane enter body well well and I cried,I was f$$king embarrassed all through that week,peeps be like heya...sorry o,you should have just gone to beat the drums jeje...pkele..don't do it again,you hear.

Do you love music? What are your two best songs you can't do without listening to in a day

Lol, Rotflmao, hehehehehe.... That was so funny and your description sef no be for here, kpele

Yea I love music a lot, choosing just two is kinda difficult, I have more than two, erm erm erm... Lol will just choose randomly: Imperfect me by MI, Stay with me by Sam smith or Love me for me by cher llyod or.... Lol.... Can you forgive cheating in a relationship?

I think i like that fact that you love both foreign and local music...that's cool...I've had Imperfect Me in my iTunes library for like forever,and never played it once,well I'm listening to it now,thanks for making me have a new favorite song..

Mhen..that's a tough one,I'd say no but then again if i love my partner so much,i could forgive her and just hope she doesn't do it again...Cheat on me once,Shame on you but Cheat on me twice, haba...Shame on me na..We done!

What's that thing you wish you could fix about you

Hehehe *Fans self* You are welcome miss...

Imperfect me is a very cool song...

I keep to myself a lot, don't really keep many friends.. Will definitely fix that a little if I can..

Have you ever had to deal with a crazy ex that wouldn't let go? Lol gist me if Yes

I make friends easily but I suck at keeping them too,I'm working on that cause I've lost a lot of good friends that when i sometimes remember them,It nearly brings tears to my eyes,I just feel sad and can't help but miss them :(

Ahhhh no o,I've never dated ladies with low self esteem...I can't do other wise,it makes me sick...

Who's that person on here you would like to meet in person?