Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

21 questions

simpl384

Awwww I understand how you feel, have lost good friends too....

Can't name just one person o, lol... Have met cool ladies I will definitely love to meet on here but I'll rather keep the names to myself biko.... Have you ever been in a relationship with someone on this site? If yes, was it worth it?

lol..good for you.

Ah...I have never been in a relationship with anyone on this site,besides even if I have I can't tell o cause I like to keep my relationship private.

If you could have your ideal girlfriend, what would they be like?

lol..good for you.

Ah...I have never been in a relationship with anyone on this site,besides even if I have I can't tell o cause I like to keep my relationship private.

you lie, we re dating. Ehennn sooooo you are keeping me a secret abi. no wahala, we will see at home.

you lie, we re dating. Ehennn sooooo you are keeping me a secret abi. no wahala, we will see at home.

:( Babe i'M SO SORRY,I thought you wanted to keep US a secret..I'M DEEPLY SORRY

@Fummy,Yes I am in a VERY SERIOUS relationship with DaftPunk,sorry i lied at first

Fummy leave this thread for this two crase girls

Minini why are you pursue her na, in our relationship we are open to multisomes ooo , sooo the more the merrier, I think. I might still have to clarify with my babe sha, I haven't really run that by her but I'm sure she will tow the same line with me or break my head. Im hoping for the former.

:(/> Babe i'M SO SORRY,I thought you wanted to keep US a secret..I'M DEEPLY SORRY

@Fummy,Yes I am in a VERY SERIOUS relationship with DaftPunk,sorry i lied at first

Lolz the both of you ehnnnn... I will follow Minini's advice before Daftpunk kills me abeg

Minini why are you pursue her na, in our relationship we are open to multisomes ooo , sooo the more the merrier, I think. I might still have to clarify with my babe sha, I haven't really run that by her but I'm sure she will tow the same line with me or break my head. Im hoping for the former.

huh?

KillJoy Oshi

my ideal girlfriend

Open minded

Tall...ish around 6'0

Great sense of fashion

Non-smoker

Respectful of others and herself

• 1 month later...

my ideal girlfriend

Open minded

Tall...ish around 6'0

Great sense of fashion

Non-smoker

Respectful of others and herself

AWWW Just a perfect description of MOI.

• 5 years later...
On 6/25/2014 at 11:09 PM, simpl384 said:

lol..good for you.

Like @Txunamy 😀

• Like 1

What are your most favorite attractions in Nigeria? Museums, art exhibits, clubs, theaters, parks, beaches, resorts?

• Like 1

On 5/27/2020 at 5:26 AM, Txunamy said:

😘

You were supposed to come in and answer the question 👆 not to blow a kiss to your girlfriend. 🤪