Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Should /would you tell a friend they are being cheated on

simpl384

Simps are you planning to cheat on me by any chance. What is this I hear about sleeks hooking you up?

Hey babe, I can't do that to you.... It's Sleeky,she wants me to cheat on you

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• simpl384

• Skills

• daftpunk

• moresko

Hahahahaha..dafts na lie o,Simps said she's "all in"...she totally betrayed u..lmao ..simps...how cud u?...after all the promises u made to Dafts?..(in a teary voice)lmao

Simp3..lol..u were questioning my opinion n dat sounded like " judging" to me.dats y i suggested practicals to u...Now,abt the "ENDOWNESS" hehehehe..trust me ,i know xactly what u mean,..

Hahahahaha..dafts na lie o,Simps said she's "all in"...she totally betrayed u..lmao ..simps...how cud u?...after all the promises u made to Dafts?..(in a teary voice)lmao

LOL.....Don't mind DaftPunk she has chased all my potential girlfriends away

@simp3, Hahahahahahaha @ potential gurlfriends'... Naah... dat my friend ain't on NL ,Buh she knws whats up on here,2 an extent though:-P... So Simps whats wrong with NL gurls? Are u saying u r bera than 'us'? :-P TELL US!...Ghen gheeen... Lmao.

Sleeky i can deactivate my account for her o,all i need to do is send Moresko a PM,dasall put in a good word for me na

I joke about a lot of things, not being interested in dating someone from NL is one, I LOVE almost everyone on here

Yay....! We love u too simp3 ! (blinking rapidly) lol.,ok then, lemme c what i cn do abt my friend (rubbing my chin, with one of my eye brows up) :-P...hehehehe...lmao.

Yay....! We love u too simp3 ! (blinking rapidly) lol.,ok then, lemme c what i cn do abt my friend (rubbing my chin, with one of my eye brows up) :-P...hehehehe...lmao.

Thanks Sleekyyyyyyy but again,na joke ooo, I'm sure I won't make a good match for your pretty friend...My queen is almost as hungry as I am, patience is all I need. So have you met someone sane lately? :P

@simp3, Hahahahahahaha @ potential gurlfriends'... Naah... dat my friend ain't on NL ,Buh she knws whats up on here,2 an extent though:-P... So Simps whats wrong with NL gurls? Are u saying u r bera than 'us'? :-P TELL US!...Ghen gheeen... Lmao.

What does your friend know about NL that won't make her date anybody here @sleeky? U berra talk now.

@suavity:-P :-P :-P...., .@simp3...oh, of cos we joking nau...yea .i 've met someone' buh tryna see hw "sane" she is b4 i give my final answer hehehehe ...oh am blushing'

• Administrators

This is interesting, none taken, you can't judge me based on what i write/say here though.

If you'll match make me with your friend,I'm all in,but ensure she's 6 feet tall,pretty pink lips like one I'm staring @ right now,gorgeous eyes,lest i forget she must be endowed too,if you know what i mean ;)/>

LOL... i don't know about the bolded... sounds like you are referring to some Mgbekeish lady...IMO though....

@daftpunk, it depends on the angle u're looking at it from...its possible u saved Ur friend from catching "ebola" virus her Partner caught frm the Person shes cheating with. Or wud u rather ur friend drops Dead in three days bcos of ignorance? Or Just becos u wanna kip a "good Name"? ...ouch! To me,Dat Person isnt a true friend...but hey,we all hv our opinions right?..différent strokes for diffrent folks..,,#justsaying#

• Moderators

I really don't think I would, don't want to be the bearer of bad news,sorry.

You would allow your "friend" to be cheated because you don't want to be the "bearer" of bad news. If she finds out, is that going to be your excuse? I thought friendship was about trust, love, having each other's back through good and bad; apparently I'm wrong. If someone is plotting evil against your friend, would you tell her since its bad news? Abeg, this excuse is dead in the water.

You would allow your "friend" to be cheated because you don't want to be the "bearer" of bad news. If she finds out, is that going to be your excuse? I thought friendship was about trust, love, having each other's back through good and bad; apparently I'm wrong. If someone is plotting evil against your friend, would you tell her since its bad news? Abeg, this excuse is dead in the water.

I'm not going to have to give an excuse because I'm not a part of their two party relationship. And I didn't specifically say I won't tell cos its bad news , rather I'l profile that friend and if that friend is the kind of person that would hate you for delivering bad news to them then i'll not deliver bad news to them. They might not even want to know that their other half is cheating on them, so your going to tell them is just needless oversabi. Abeg I like being practical and not ideallic,If you think most people appreciate being told their other half cheats, then why do most women in Nigeria still stay with cheating guys? Then you want me to go tell a friend her guy is cheating then next week Ill still see them together probably discussing how I'm jealous of them and wanted to break them up by telling her rubbish. If you feel you must police all your friends partners and report and their actions to your friend ,then all well and good but for me I ain't gat that time. But if on the other hand my "friend " is amongst the few people in this world who really appreciates the truth and wouldn't hate you for telling it as it is, I might be able to fess up comfortably to that person. So if you are my friend and I don't tell you I saw your partner cheating , you should maybe consider that I've told you something in the past and have since come to regret telling you, hence have decide to keep my mouth to myself.

@daftpunk, it depends on the angle u're looking at it from...its possible u saved Ur friend from catching "ebola" virus her Partner caught frm the Person shes cheating with. Or wud u rather ur friend drops Dead in three days bcos of ignorance? Or Just becos u wanna kip a "good Name"? ...ouch! To me,Dat Person isnt a true friend...but hey,we all hv our opinions right?..différent strokes for diffrent folks..,,#justsaying#

I have this question that has been disturbing my mind concerning if you are obliged to tell your friend they are being cheated on. I know your views are that you must tell and most of my friends think so too, but in the spirit of telling are you supposed to tell the other party if you find out your friend is cheating also, cos i kinda don't believe in half measures.

Errrmmm... Dafts ,really? Tell the 'other party' ? C'mon, who are u looking out for? Ur friend ?or the 'other party'?..leave that to her friends to tackle. If my friend is cheating, i wud only tell her NEMESIS will catch up with her. And when it does, i say 'I TOLD YOU SO! Hahahahahaha!