Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

The Agony Of a Nigerian Fat Girl

FlyJ

Hahahahahahaha LOL u are funny flyj, aint u? Low self esteem ko... Nw lemme tell u. Wen i was fat i was HOT! Very, as a matter of fact. I had such an ass to die for! U see i av this kinda body that no matter hw much weight i add i dnt look that fat. The older i get the beta mehhn. Hehehehe. U sed to put up a pic, dats such a 'below average' suggestion from someone whose own avatar doesnt show as much as her face! Want some verification?...u knw where to gerrit.! Jst like u knw hw u source for info. Afterall its u who knws whose 'position' it is or not to give an opinion. U guys r rily funny sha. Do u even knw hw u look wen u say 'its not ur position to...'. Ur invariably saying..'Its not ur position to air ur own views'. .

Like it destroyed u at some point in ur life? U surely must av suffered extreme low self esteem. No wonder u took up mentoring to convince urself it was just a phase in ur life. Ok, dats ur frustration. I get it.

Cn imagine u in ur lecture room, repeating d same old boring story of ur life, time n again (leading to no where) to pple who nid something more concrete, pple who want real change in their lives. Dint u knw that wen 'singles' go to church to listen to a sermon, its bcz they want results!

Quit panting. No amount of inspiration quotes, examples n references wld make others feel good abt themselves. Or av u seen where beauty quotes dey remove pimples for person face?

Wats d point pretending that these pple dont want to be slim wen its rily wat they want? The advice given by some users on here on loosing weight still remain valid. Go get it on!

• Administrators

Hahahahahahaha LOL u are funny flyj, aint u? Low self esteem ko... Nw lemme tell u. Wen i was fat i was HOT! Very, as a matter of fact. I had such an ass to die for! U see i av this kinda body that no matter hw much weight i add i dnt look that fat. The older i get the beta mehhn. Hehehehe. U sed to put up a pic, dats such a 'below average' suggestion from someone whose own avatar doesnt show as much as her face! Want some verification?...u knw where to gerrit.! Jst like u knw hw u source for info. Afterall its u who knws whose 'position' it is or not to give an opinion. U guys r rily funny sha. Do u even knw hw u look wen u say 'its not ur position to...'. Ur invariably saying..'Its not ur position to air ur own views'. .

Like it destroyed u at some point in ur life? U surely must av suffered extreme low self esteem. No wonder u took up mentoring to convince urself it was just a phase in ur life. Ok, dats ur frustration. I get it.

Cn imagine u in ur lecture room, repeating d same old boring story of ur life, time n again (leading to no where) to pple who nid something more concrete, pple who want real change in their lives. Dint u knw that wen 'singles' go to church to listen to a sermon, its bcz they want results!

Quit panting. No amount of inspiration quotes, examples n references wld make others feel good abt themselves. Or av u seen where beauty quotes dey remove pimples for person face?

Wats d point pretending that these pple dont want to be slim wen its rily wat they want? The advice given by some users on here on loosing weight still remain valid. Go get it on!

You sure can ramble! Stop contradicting yourself please. You said in your earlier post that:

"I was very fat sometime ago n I knw wat it did to me. Without clothes on, u needn't look at urslf in d mirror b4 seeing fat everywhere. There were lots of clothes I cldnt wear. Cldnt even take a walk witout my laps clashing hurtingly against each other. "

Now you say : "Wen i was fat i was HOT! Very, as a matter of fact. I had such an ass to die for! U see i av this kinda body that no matter hw much weight i add i dnt look that fat. The older i get the beta mehhn."

Okay i get it, way back you were not happy with your body because you were "fat", now you wish you embraced yourself because obviously you were "Very Hot" when you were fat. Gibbrish mehn! I can't deal with trying to decipher your state of mind then and now.

Get this honey, my avatar doesn't need to show my face. As a matter of fact i do not need to show face to be "HOT". I am that confident! All this long story because of my "below average suggestion" of you putting up a pic of you doesn't go down well with you. I was hoping it won't be much of a challenge for you to show a pic of your fashionable self. What is the big deal? FYI me and low self esteem no dey the same area code o.As a matter of fact i get the "Your confidence is sexy compliment every time". Hope that won't give you nightmares? You don't know why i mentor people and you don't know the class of people i mentor so i would rather you not jump into conclusion, but again it seems to be your strong point to do that.

Lecture room? Oh boy! Iris abeg find parking. Ramble all you want, i put it to you again that your "unfashionable" statement is classless. Goodnight Felicia.

• Upvote 1

You guys should take a chill pill biko,this is getting out of hand........ Please Iris and Fly

Chill wetin?? Abeg let the show continue..... I am learning a lot from both of them....abi na only me waka cm? Who wants the show to end here? Errbody is enjoying it mehnn hehe

@Eve What's not to chill? So u like arguments right? They've made their points so they should give it a rest.... So make them continue abi? That means u are a troublesome girl, coz na where wahala dey u dey like. Make una no stop ooo, some people like EvE dey enjoy am........

i think NL shld start giving honours nd awards, some people ar due 4it oo. @Eve u want make dem face u bah, OYO.pls flyj nd Iris, chillllllll

Face me say wetin apun?? Abegi dey are nt fighting they are deliberating. .besides both of them are proving points..... so far none of them re being abusive. ..let them be

@Eve What's not to chill? So u like arguments right? They've made their points so they should give it a rest.... So make them continue abi? That means u are a troublesome girl, coz na where wahala dey u dey like. Make una no stop ooo, some people like EvE dey enjoy am........

My dearest mide ....this are one of the things that keeps a forum alive. ..they might be contradicting each other here, and sending flattering PM's to each other nah

Okay ooo iris and Fly j it haf do ....inugo??

I cn see u 'rily' nided to quote me n dd it so well. Gud job though a very lazy attempt at defending ur rudeness n arrogance! Wen will u stop dis hideous buck-passing n acknowledge dat you're mouthing mere nonsense. Who askd for ur pic thoh. U rily tink I care wat u look like?...hahahaha ur such a funny kitten.

Nightmares qua? Oh u mean d ones dat hunted u most of ur life?...so much dat ur angry n throwing tantrums, hiding behind an article dat obviously expresses ur bitterness n disappointment. Disappointment dat your 'highly classed' audience want something more..and nt theories loaded wit some bunch of crap.

Oh there she goes again. "U don't knw the CLASS of pple I mentor"..Rily. Dint knw Fatness had 'CLASS'. Hw do u group them? By weight or financial status? Who asked for 'CLASS' anyway. Wats my biz if dey're in 5th or 100th grade? Well..since u mentioned it, maybe I'd jst knw. Obviously only u knws why u chose to mentor pple that av 'CLASS' over those dat do not. Ur problem thoh.

Wats 'CLASS' to u rily?..is it those that can afford to be in flyj's mentoring 'CLASS'? C'mon girl, quit squeaking n acting like ur trying to save the world. We both knw dat FATNESS isn't selective of pple. There's no such thing as Common Fat or 'CLASS' Fat! Get it girl.

• Administrators

Ramblings of an insecure lady. Hmm that doesn't sound right.

Let me see here... Diary of a "HOT" lady. Depends on your definition of hot though.

I couldn't read all what you wrote Iris. I just know that you are

very insecure and "Not Classy". Don't go rolling over Lekki bridge now.

Your assignment :

Go clean out your brains i think you have not utilized them for so long.

Give your head a shake

Go look up the definition of "Class" and write me an essay on your findings.

Girl, i ain't got time for you. Bye bye Felicia.

Now this is becoming pretty boring except there is a joke somewhere am failing to catch on.

Am looking for the bigger babe here who would put a stop to this chain reaction.

Because honestly we have all lost track of the real issues and getting tutored on yabbing.

Now this is becoming pretty boring except there is a joke somewhere am failing to catch on.

Am looking for the bigger babe here who would put a stop to this chain reaction.

Because honestly we have all lost track of the real issues and getting tutored on yabbing.

Lol...seriously being mentored by flyj on hw to yab someone

Iris and flyj....listen to the many pleas coming from other users and stop or ELSE.....

Ramblings of an insecure lady. Hmm that doesn't sound right.

Let me see here... Diary of a "HOT" lady. Depends on your definition of hot though.

I couldn't read all what you wrote Iris. I just know that you are

very insecure and "Not Classy". Don't go rolling over Lekki bridge now.

Your assignment :

Go clean out your brains i think you have not utilized them for so long.

Give your head a shake

Go look up the definition of "Class" and write me an essay on your findings.

Girl, i ain't got time for you. Bye bye Felicia.

Hahahahahaha LOL who nids a brainwash btw me and u. U av dis habit of recommending to others wat u rily nid sha. C'mon, enuff of ur caterwauling, go unscrew the nuts in ur brain, get a brainwash + surgery...seeing dat ur comments frm start to finish remain comatose and opaque.

"Ramblings of an insecure lady. Hmm that 'DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT'. 'LET ME SEE HERE'... Diary of a 'HOT' lady". Ok ok I get it. U sure were confused while typing dis. Se u see u nid a brain operation.

Sorry Pet. Why wld I 'go rolling over Lekki bridge'. Dnt u see ur talking to urslf? Get it girlie o!! U seriously nid some yoga to elevate ur insecure mind! Go to d nearest bridge to u and stand in d middle of it. Hopefully u'd come bak to share ur experience wit ur Mentor 'CLASS'. And rmbr to smile at d pple u meet along d way. Go on, shake dat body, dance a Jig and have a helluva time!

U dnt av time for this yet u kip going back n forth? Rily? Dint I say ur very confused!!

Meanwhile, I dd get a broader def of 'CLASS'. And my observation goes thus:

That ur an Hypocrite! Like seriously? "U DON'T KNOW THE 'CLASS' OF PPLE I MENTOR". See u grunting abt 'Fashionable Statement' and ur here talking abt 'CLASS' of pple. I'd say this again: While u continue to justify ur rudeness and arrogance, bear in mind dat ur not even a MENTOR bt a STARK HYPOCRITE!!

ASSIGNMENT:

*Pack up the bloody remains of ur mentorship and shove them up ur ass!!

I leave u to ponder on this.

Hahahahahaha LOL who nids a brainwash btw me and u. U av dis habit of recommending to others wat u rily nid sha. C'mon, enuff of ur caterwauling, go unscrew the nuts in ur brain, get a brainwash + surgery...seeing dat ur comments frm start to finish remain comatose and opaque.

"Ramblings of an insecure lady. Hmm that 'DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT'. 'LET ME SEE HERE'... Diary of a 'HOT' lady". Ok ok I get it. U sure were confused while typing dis. Se u see u nid a brain operation.

Sorry Pet. Why wld I 'go rolling over Lekki bridge'. Dnt u see ur talking to urslf? Get it girlie o!! U seriously nid some yoga to elevate ur insecure mind! Go to d nearest bridge to u and stand in d middle of it. Hopefully u'd come bak to share ur experience wit ur Mentor 'CLASS'. And rmbr to smile at d pple u meet along d way. Go on, shake dat body, dance a Jig and have a helluva time!

U dnt av time for this yet u kip going back n forth? Rily? Dint I say ur very confused!!

That ur an Hypocrite! Like seriously? "U DON'T KNOW THE 'CLASS' OF PPLE I MENTOR". See u grunting abt 'Fashionable Statement' and ur here talking abt 'CLASS' of pple. I'd say this again: While u continue to justify ur rudeness and arrogance, bear in mind dat ur not even a MENTOR bt a STARK HYPOCRITE!!

ASSIGNMENT:

Babe you don break record here oooo....ROTFl

....*Awaiting reply wit popcorn nd 7up *

ASSIGNMENT:

Babe you don break record here oooo....ROTFl

....*Awaiting reply wit popcorn nd 7up *