Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

• Moderators

The most beautiful thing about you is that when I look into your eyes, I see kindness staring me in the eye. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Hawken said:

But the weather is hot na 🤷

It’s been raining over here o...like the rain even has some swag about it 🙄 very chill and cool not all those scatter everywhere “ayamatanga” ones 

***yes I’m over analyzing the rain 🌧 that’s how much it’s doing me 😌

20 minutes ago, MissBanks said:

It’s been raining over here o...like the rain even has some swag about it 🙄 very chill and cool not all those scatter everywhere “ayamatanga” ones 

***yes I’m over analyzing the rain 🌧 that’s how much it’s doing me 😌

I hate those kind of rains. The 'scatter scatter ones' 😀

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Hawken said:

But the weather is hot na 🤷

Its pretty cool here at my neck of the woods. It didn't rain, but its just chilled. 

25 minutes ago, MissBanks said:

😌

I don't mind the scatter everywhere ones, so long as I'm at home 😁 but it's not raining at my end sha. Wish it was.

2 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Its pretty cool here at my neck of the woods. It didn't rain, but its just chilled. 

I wish! It's hot where I'm at 😒

On 4/8/2020 at 3:09 PM, Mimy said:

Yinmu 😏

There's loads of churches doing amazing charity work, you know.. and it doesn't hurt highlighting them.☺

3 hours ago, Txunamy said:

I hate those kind of rains. The 'scatter scatter ones' 😀

Liiiiike just so angry for no reason 😂 

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

don't mind the scatter everywhere ones, so long as I'm at home 

Damn those ones give me nightmares...I would just be shouting out of sleep 😟 All that’s on my mind is survival...sex?! O hell nawww nothing of that sort 

Wondering if the folks at NL are reading about the politics of queerness, feminism, life in 2020...?

Or are just here trying to pass time and get laid (which is also valid). Sigh.

Disclaimer: In case you haven't noticed, I do not entertain low-class/low-esteemed individuals who wish to use this platform to bash me under the guise of their true personal ill feelings of envy and jealousy. Sorry 😂 

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Disclaimer: In case you haven't noticed, I do not entertain low-class/low-esteemed individuals who wish to use this platform to bash me under the guise of their true personal ill feelings of envy and jealousy. Sorry 😂 

@Michelle, this no be envy or jealousy matter. You misyarn, big time. Acknowledging that won't take away anything from you.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Mimy said:

@Michelle, this no be envy or jealousy matter. You misyarn, big time. Acknowledging that won't take away anything from you.  

@Mimy what should @Michelle Acknowledge? She has her opinion Same way you have yours. This is not savage twitter or blogs et el.. It should be different here. Let people be. You have never had to acknowledge things you write on here even though people don't agree with you. Again, live and let live. Its very simple and easy To do. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mimy said:

Mind your business. I said what I said and stand by it. I'm not one who seeks to tell people what they want to hear so that I can fit in. That message was for the scheming mutt that was moving foul and wound up blocked from the picture. It also addressed her followers that want to come in and bash for her cause...hurt feelings 😂

6 hours ago, Txunamy said:

@Mimy what should @Michelle Acknowledge? She has her opinion Same way you have yours. This is not savage twitter or blogs et el.. It should be different here. Let people be. You have never had to acknowledge things you write on here even though people don't agree with you. Again, live and let live. Its very simple and easy To do. 

😘