Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

Lesbians need to drag their abusers more. Expose them. Drag them. Call them out on their bullshit. Tell us their antics. So when we see it we can identify it. This is just the beginning.. One by one, there will be no place for you all to hide. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Lesbians need to drag their abusers more. Expose them. Drag them. Call them out on their bullshit. Tell us their antics. So when we see it we can identify it. This is just the beginning.. One by one, there will be no place for you all to hide. 

I absolutely agree. 

It's sad that some stay as a result of financial dependence or for papers or out of fear of being blackmailed etc... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kimi said:

I absolutely agree. 

It's sad that some stay as a result of financial dependence or for papers or out of fear of being blackmailed etc... 

It's sad man.. like it breaks my heart. And they rarely get any recourse because who do you go to? The police? 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Hawken said:

It's sad man.. like it breaks my heart. And they rarely get any recourse because who do you go to? The police? 

It irks the shit out of me! Tiers is one option at least. 

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

It's so scary. The toxicity that exist in these relationships will scare the hell out of you. Physical abuse, emotional abuse, verbal abuse, the whole 9 yards. Same abusers who come online pretending to be caring, nice, lovely. Evil people, your day of reckoning is coming, one by one you will be dragged. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Isee said:

It's so scary. The toxicity that exist in these relationships will scare the hell out of you. Physical abuse, emotional abuse, verbal abuse, the whole 9 yards. Same abusers who come online pretending to be caring, nice, lovely. Evil people, your day of reckoning is coming, one by one you will be dragged. 

The f***king pretending. Passing of as normal. Meanwhile f***king sociopaths. Hand go touch them.

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, Hawken said:

The f***king pretending. Passing of as normal. Meanwhile f***king sociopaths. Hand go touch them.

If you knew about one online what would your next line of action be? 

58 minutes ago, kimi said:

When you say online, do you mean here or online generally? If the abuser was hurting someone I really cared about, I would drag the person to the moon and back I. E after approaching the individual privately and the bloody scallywag doesn't change. Infact, if we ever crossed paths in public, I would throw hands. God, I hate abusive people with everything in me. They never pick on  anyone on their level, always the vulnerable who they feel can't do shit. 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Isee said:

When you say online, do you mean here or online generally? If the abuser was hurting someone I really cared about, I would drag the person to the moon and back I. E after approaching the individual privately and the bloody scallywag doesn't change. Infact, if we ever crossed paths in public, I would throw hands. God, I hate abusive people with everything in me. They never pick on  anyone on their level, always the vulnerable who they feel can't do shit. 

Generally but more specifically, here. 

3 minutes ago, kimi said:

Generally but more specifically, here. 

Definitely calling the person out, definitely. Especially if the abused is my alobam. I am dragging you. I hate drama but nah, can't let that one slide. 

1 hour ago, kimi said:

I would approach the abused first. Trust me I really really hate that that's it but experts agree that these stories are not ours to tell unless we have the victims permission. If they are not in the right frame of mind to handle the attention and fall out, dragging their abuser sometimes pushes them further into their arms.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Isee said:

I would drag the person to the moon and back I. E after approaching the individual privately and the bloody scallywag doesn't change. 

I would never approach an abuser because 1) they are are manipulative, will try to evoke sympathy, will try to shift some blame to the abused. Will say shit like "mutually abusive". 2) they will promise to change but never do 3) approaching them sometimes riles them up and they take it out on the abused.

And because it's online, it's more difficult for you to offer care and support to the abused. So we have to be careful and make sure the abused has the right support system and mindset to deal with the consequences of the dragging.

If na real life, I go find you reach house. Na there e end.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hawken said:

I would never approach an abuser because 1) they are are manipulative, will try to evoke sympathy, will try to shift some blame to the abused. Will say shit like "mutually abusive". 2) they will promise to change but never do 3) approaching them sometimes riles them up and they take it out on the abused.

And because it's online, it's more difficult for you to offer care and support to the abused. So we have to be careful and make sure the abused has the right support system and mindset to deal with the consequences of the dragging.

If na real life, I go find you reach house. Na there e end.

Lmao @mutually abusive. 

5 hours ago, Txunamy said:

I like today's weather.. Its cold😍 I'll make the best out of it.. Read, drink hot chocolate, and sleep.. 

🤗😘

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Is it unrequited love if they don't know you love them?

Tell them and find out? Lol

Just now, kimi said:

Tell them and find out? Lol

Lmao I CANNOT

I would rather pull out a whole fingernail 🤣

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Hawken said:

Lmao I CANNOT

I would rather pull out a whole fingernail 🤣

Hahahahahahahahaha. I see.

• Haha 1