Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Lol I’ll do you one better, I’ll also add brunch at Circa Lagos on a different day. That’s how great the show is 😁.

Hahahahaha. I've seen the cast and I have come to the conclusion that I don't like it. When and how do I redeem my meals please ☻? I'm hungry 🧸🤓😏

5 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. I've seen the cast and I have come to the conclusion that I don't like it. When and how do I redeem my meals please ☻?

Lmao if you don’t watch at least 2 episodes, we don’t have a deal 🌚

• Moderators

Awakening happens to us when our souls are ready. It isn't an experience you can or should force on another. Till then, allow the soul that sleeps to continue in its slumber... 📿

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kimi said:

Awakening happens to us when our souls are ready. It isn't an experience you can or should force on another. Till then, allow the soul that sleeps to continue in its slumber... 📿

True

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Michelle said:

@kimi someone said they were going to report me to you for taking pics without their consent...just an fyi 😀

Hahahahaha. Noted. 

Please is there an "elite" queer WhatsApp group that one can join? By elite I mean groups that aren't focused on "Who is in Enugu? I need someone to suck me."

It doesn't have to be strictly lesbians sef. Just has to be queer.

Please please please please and please.

Also, looking for masculine presenting friends in mainland, Lagos. Mainland Lagos, because I know the chances of me going to you on the island and vice versa is not very high 🤷

Just now, Hawken said:

Please is there an "elite" queer WhatsApp group that one can join? By elite I mean groups that aren't focused on "Who is in Enugu? I need someone to suck me."

Also, looking for masculine presenting friends in mainland, Lagos. Mainland Lagos, because I know the chances of me going to you on the island and vice versa is not very high 🤷

If this doesn't work I'm going to have to try 2go. Please y'all shouldn't let me go to 2go 😩😩

Is 2go still alive sef? 🤔🤔

5 hours ago, Hawken said:

LMAO! This one is strong. 

I for add you to the one I'm in but thats the issue, Vina is in there so guess the only things I do talk about when I talk? You guessed right 😂😂

5 hours ago, Hawken said:

If this doesn't work I'm going to have to try 2go. Please y'all shouldn't let me go to 2go 😩😩

Is 2go still alive sef? 🤔🤔

LMAO. 2go is dead and buried na.

Try Tinder, just set it on girls only. Some cute studs dey Lagos with rainbow flags all over their bio. Don't say I never tried to do something for you😂😂

Just now, VINA said:

I for add you to the one I'm in but thats the issue, Vina is in there so guess the only things I do talk about when I talk? You guessed right 😂

Try Tinder, just set it on girls only. Some cute studs dey Lagos with rainbow flags all over their bio. Don't say I never tried to do something for you😂😂

Can't do tinder. I did try it though but i didn't use my picture so a lot of the people i chatted with were wary. But even me sef wary pass them... All them kito stories abeg abeg abeg

Also, add me to the one you're in lemme see something.

Just now, curiousRi said:

Lol...come on...pretty please

Lmao no wahala. Meanwhile i saw one on IG but they were charging money to join. I chuckled...

14 hours ago, Hawken said:

Can't do tinder. I did try it though but i didn't use my picture so a lot of the people i chatted with were wary. But even me sef wary pass them... All them kito stories abeg abeg abeg

Also, add me to the one you're in lemme see something.

Lmao. Who won chat with ghost? Kikikiki. 

• Haha 1

On 2/18/2020 at 12:10 PM, Hawken said:

😂😂 I don't like all dem groups. Lots of horny peeps. You say hi, and next thing is you get a private message from people wanting a meet. I like to take things slow.. But its a good way to meet people sha, but its not just my thing.God bless the day I found NL. 

Good luck dear Hawk😁

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Txunamy said:

😂😂 I don't like all dem groups. Lots of horny peeps. You say hi, and next thing is you get a private message from people wanting a meet. I like to take things slow.. But its a good way to meet people sha, but its not just my thing.God bless the day I found NL. 

Good luck dear Hawk😁

LOL back in the days of BBM, the amount of thirst I saw in groups made me think something was wrong with my libido. I'm just trying to make small talk and next thing i get is an ass or boob pic. And I'm like can we calm down please?

Anyway I'm still looking. Sex and talking about sex is normal and even expected but there should be a balance. 

I'm positive there's a group for me out there 😊😊😊😊

On 2/16/2020 at 5:39 PM, kimi said:

Sadly some of these sleeping souls that take forever for them to wake, hold dangerous ideologies that make the world unsafe for the already awaken. 

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Sadly some of these sleeping souls that take forever for them to wake, hold dangerous ideologies that make the world unsafe for the already awaken. 

Sadly. They cause so much havoc in sleep mode

• Sad 1

On 2/19/2020 at 4:27 PM, Hawken said:

LOL back in the days of BBM, the amount of thirst I saw in groups made me think something was wrong with my libido. I'm just trying to make small talk and next thing i get is an ass or boob pic. And I'm like can we calm down please?

Anyway I'm still looking. Sex and talking about sex is normal and even expected but there should be a balance. 

I'm positive there's a group for me out there 😊😊😊😊

Exactly.. The balance.. I like to talk about sex, I like intimacy a whole lot, but when sex is all you talk about all day, bye! 

Hang in there hawk 😉

34 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Exactly.. The balance.. I like to talk about sex, I like intimacy a whole lot, but when sex is all you talk about all day, bye! 

Hang in there hawk 😉

Lmao I'm hanging but I think I might have found something lol. I went back on tinder, put up a pic neck to knee and I've been getting way more responses than I did when I tried before with just memes lol.

The only problem is 95% of my matches are with feminine women. Studs just don't want to match with me 😂😂😂 and that's what I'm looking for! 

The only one that matched with me told me "sup" so I'm not talking to her 😒