Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

3 hours ago, Michelle said:

Hiding from you. Stalker alert 📢 Security!

Waoh! 

Are you kidding me?

@Michelle are you really a monitoring spirit now? For real?😁

Well before l got into the community, l was looking out for her @moresko only to find out she was no longer here. But l was privilege to find her trace of late. So l realize she went ghosted and l will hunt her ghost still l find her.😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MENA said:

Waoh! 

Are you kidding me?

@Michelle are you really a monitoring spirit now? For real?😁

Well before l got into the community, l was looking out for her @moresko only to find out she was no longer here. But l was privilege to find her trace of late. So l realize she went ghosted and l will hunt her ghost still l find her.😂

But I recall reading somewhere here that she's not into village women 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

You must be crazy o!🤣🤣🤣🤣

For real?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who said am a village women?

And come to think about it, did you fly from the moon?

Please you better face your tsunami @Txunamy before she bring an heavy threshold that you can't withstand and leave me alone  with my ghost hunting till l find ghost @moresko because is like l have to even employ the services of Ghostbusters on this one sef.🤣🤣🤣

Ghostbusters_2016_film_poster.png

• Haha 1

Just saw a video on social media of two gay guys that got tucked while having sex.

Is so heart breaking the stuffs people was saying about them and how their neighbors

took time to film them before they finally decided to take them to the hospital. 

get a doctor to inject the guy in front quietly at home so that his system can loosen up?🤔

2 hours ago, MENA said:

Just saw a video on social media of two gay guys that got tucked while having sex.

Is so heart breaking the stuffs people was saying about them and how their neighbors

took time to film them before they finally decided to take them to the hospital. 

get a doctor to inject the guy in front quietly at home so that his system can loosen up?🤔

The butthole experience spasm too? 😱

It must be a really terrible experience for the guys. 

11 minutes ago, Mimy said:

The butthole experience spasm too? 😱

It must be a really terrible experience for the guys. 

Yes na!

The guy that was penetrated was crying uncontrollably like a baby. You could tell he was in so much pain.

5 hours ago, MENA said:

You must be crazy o!🤣🤣🤣🤣

For real?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who said am a village women?

And come to think about it, did you fly from the moon?

Please you better face your tsunami @Txunamy before she bring an heavy threshold that you can't withstand and leave me alone  with my ghost hunting till l find ghost @moresko because is like l have to even employ the services of Ghostbusters on this one sef.🤣🤣🤣

Ghostbusters_2016_film_poster.png

🙄😂

• Moderators
11 hours ago, MENA said:

and l will hunt her ghost still l find her.😂

10 hours ago, Michelle said:

8 hours ago, MENA said:

because is like l have to even employ the services of Ghostbusters on this one sef.🤣🤣🤣

Hahahahahahahaha... you girls are all shades of hilarious. 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahahahaha... you girls are all shades of hilarious. 

That's just how she is when smoking the local village tweeds...she'll come down soon 😂

That's just how she is when smoking the local village tweeds...she'll come down soon 😂

R u kidding me? 

Waoh!

I don't even smoke in the first place.😁

I guess @Txunamy is not giving you enough attention this period. 

Don't worry you will be fine.  Ok?😁

19 minutes ago, MENA said:

R u kidding me? 

Waoh!

I don't even smoke in the first place.😁

I guess @Txunamy is not giving you enough attention this period. 

Don't worry you will be fine.  Ok?😁

@MENA calm down okay? Its not That serious and you didn't have to mention my name. You mentioned my name twice and i didnt even see the need too.. You are chatting with Michelle, chat with her.. And this is all Just a play, So relax.. 

My place in @Michelle 's life has Nothing to do with Whatever conversation you have with her or you.. 

Just so you know, I pay her more than enough Attention, same way she pays me more than enough attention.. 

I like you @MENA so I would go easy on you. But ordinarily, I shouldn't be dragged into this, and You should never have to talk about anyone's relationship especially if you don't know them. 

🤗🤗

1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

@MENA calm down okay? Its not That serious and you didn't have to mention my name. You mentioned my name twice and i didnt even see the need too.. You are chatting with Michelle, chat with her.. And this is all Just a play, So relax.. 

My place in @Michelle 's life has Nothing to do with Whatever conversation you have with her or you.. 

Just so you know, I pay her more than enough Attention, same way she pays me more than enough attention.. 

I like you @MENA so I would go easy on you. But ordinarily, I shouldn't be dragged into this, and You should never have to talk about anyone's relationship especially if you don't know them. 

🤗🤗

Wooh! Wooh!!

What is happening here?

R you kidding me?

For this just be ready bcos hence forth you will see your name like @Txunamy on every chat l will have here.

Just be ready o😎

Na me you dey do serious face for?

You better be ready bcos you will get plenty unnecessary notification from today.

If you are not even careful l will be the third woman. If it can work in 1963 with professor marton and the wonder woman it will work with we three even better now.

Well girl don't be serious you are my personal person na, l was only kidding😁

I sure respect what ever you both share together.  I got you babe!😁

But remember l had always play around with your name  before now even before you went ghosted and resurrected as Txunamy.😁

Come on, please don't give me a serious face. You are my person na, if l call you one million times sef. You shouldn't go pulling off the roof Ok?

You know l am fond of that name even before now.

If you felt hurt l am really sorry about that. But that nor mean sa l go stop o becos na who mama like na she dey call pass.😁

so pls bear with me Ok?😜😚🤣

1 hour ago, MENA said:

Wooh! Wooh!!

What is happening here?

R you kidding me?

For this just be ready bcos hence forth you will see your name like @Txunamy on every chat l will have here.

Just be ready o😎

Na me you dey do serious face for?

You better be ready bcos you will get plenty unnecessary notification from today.

If you are not even careful l will be the third woman. If it can work in 1963 with professor marton and the wonder woman it will work with we three even better now.

Well girl don't be serious you are my personal person na, l was only kidding😁

I sure respect what ever you both share together.  I got you babe!😁

But remember l had always play around with your name  before now even before you went ghosted and resurrected as Txunamy.😁

Come on, please don't give me a serious face. You are my person na, if l call you one million times sef. You shouldn't go pulling off the roof Ok?

You know l am fond of that name even before now.

If you felt hurt l am really sorry about that. But that nor mean sa l go stop o becos na who mama like na she dey call pass.😁

so pls bear with me Ok?😜😚🤣

Okay... No worries Mena.. 🤗😁

On 8/20/2019 at 12:47 PM, kimi said:

I have found that lines are often blurred with arguments going both ways. These should help: 

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/330177288_F2M_The_Making_of_Female_Masculinity_A_Reader/amp

https://sillyolyou.wordpress.com/2018/11/12/ftms-butches/amp/

Click through to read the full text of the papers cited.

Thanks for these.

Convinced this isn't a conversation for the internet.

• Like 1

@Txunamy Remember the little girl at the mall that was having a tantrum hitting herself in the head to get her mom's attention, but her mom was ignoring her 😂

15 hours ago, MENA said:

Yes na!

The guy that was penetrated was crying uncontrollably like a baby. You could tell he was in so much pain.

Pheww 

More reason to hate penetration. 

@Txunamy Remember the little girl at the mall that was having a tantrum hitting herself in the head to get her mom's attention, but her mom was ignoring her 😂

😂 That was a funny sight. 

15 hours ago, Mimy said:

Every time Young MA post on her IG, straight women think they're gay😂😂

Sit yo straight ass down mah friend 🙄🙄

😂😂 

Why African women stay in abusive relationship? Why why? How do they sit through such battering and violation? I like that writers like Yejide Kilanko  do not shy away from important subjects such as  this. More women, particularly Nigerian women need to know, the longer they stay in such life threatening conditions undecided whether or not to leave because of their children; the nearer they are to their grave.

• Like 1

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, scarlet said:

the longer they stay in such life threatening conditions undecided whether or not to leave because of their children; 

The higher the chances that these children would resent them for it when they are grown. Abuse damages children. That's the bigger picture they must contemplate as well. 

It is no longer fashionable to be a house wife. Women must learn to have something for themselves. 

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
23 hours ago, kimi said:

The higher the chances that these children would resent them for it when they are grown. Abuse damages children. That's the bigger picture they must contemplate as well. 

It is no longer fashionable to be a house wife. Women must learn to have something for themselves. 

Such wisdom! Damn! :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: Loool

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Such wisdom! Damn! :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: Loool

"The lizard that jumped from the high iroko tree to the ground said he would praise himself if no one else Did" ~ Chinua Achebe. 

🙃🙃