Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Txunamy said:

"The lizard that jumped from the high iroko tree to the ground said he would praise himself if no one else Did" ~ Chinua Achebe. 

🙃🙃

Hahahahahahaha... 

Straight men feel emasculated when they wash their girlfriends' panties. I'm wondering what do lesbians feel because I really love doing this chore: washing girlfriend's panties 😂

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Mimy said:

Straight men feel emasculated when they wash their girlfriends' panties. I'm wondering what do lesbians feel because I really love doing this chore: washing girlfriend's panties 😂

That's the beauty of being a lesbian😁

Wash on! 

Sometime I pounder on what life will be like in heavens of each of these religions and I'll go like naah! I can't survive singing and worshipping (in the Christian heaven) or watching Islamic extremists shag their 72 virgins, feeding on fruits, milk and honey and living other desert Arabian men fantasies for eternity. That will be torture. 

When I die, I want to remain dead. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Mimy said:

Sometime I pounder on what life will be like in heavens of each of these religions and I'll go like naah! I can't survive singing and worshipping (in the Christian heaven) or watching Islamic extremists shag their 72 virgins, feeding on fruits, milk and honey and living other desert Arabian men fantasies for eternity. That will be torture. 

When I die, I want to remain dead. 

Hahahahaha.

We live in a universe in which there are laws, just as there is a law of gravity. If you fall off a building it doesn't matter if you're a good person or a bad person, you're going to hit the ground.

MICHAEL BERNARD BECKWITH

• Moderators
1 hour ago, RayBlac said:

We live in a universe in which there are laws, just as there is a law of gravity. If you fall off a building it doesn't matter if you're a good person or a bad person, you're going to hit the ground.

MICHAEL BERNARD BECKWITH

100%

Dr. Bernard. #LOA 

2 hours ago, kimi said:

100%

Dr. Bernard. #LOA 

I don't really know him. Got his quote from a book I started reading today. I'll be sharing at the book club when I'm done.

3 hours ago, RayBlac said:

MICHAEL BERNARD BECKWITH

This book, are you currently reading it?

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

I don't really know him. Got his quote from a book I started reading today. I'll be sharing at the book club when I'm done.

Yaaay! Please do. 

Only if straight women know that the vagina is better and sweeter in it natural state, they wouldn't have been going crazy with this "vagina tightening", "vagina sweetening" nonsense. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Only if straight women know that the vagina is better and sweeter in it natural state, they wouldn't have been going crazy with this "vagina tightening", "vagina sweetening" nonsense. 

Have you tasted both? The natural and the 'sweetened '? 

• Moderators

Hahahahhahahaha 

41 minutes ago, Mimy said:

36 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Mimy and Txunamy corrupting our innocent minds early in the morning 🙄

• Haha 1

See me telling someone not to go on a messaging spree as if I didn't engage in the same bad behavior when I first joined 😂😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahhahahaha 

Mimy and Txunamy corrupting our innocent minds early in the morning 🙄

Lol. Its all on Mimy😇

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

See me telling someone not to go on a messaging spree as if I didn't engage in the same bad behavior when I first joined 😂😂

L😒L

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Txunamy said:

😂😂

Babe! I wish oo. My mind is just telling me no cookie can taste better then one in it natural state ni 😂

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mimy said:

😂😂

Babe! I wish oo. My mind is just telling me no cookie can taste better then one in it natural state ni 😂

Well, you cannot be too sure until you try it. 💁🙃

12 hours ago, Mimy said:

Lmao...which levels na @Mimy 🤣😂

When straight girls chant how they want really big dicks, I really try to imagine it. Do they really want gigantic dicks to feel good? Or are they just playing to the gallery? 🤔

Like, I get off to fingers, fam! Not like we have different pussies with these girls. 😂