Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Toms dating each other

dequeen

So a friend of mine was Gisting me about one of our tom friends that was dating another tomboy. For me I find two tomboys dating each other annoying and like a gay taboo. what do you think about it????

Re u serious?

There is a gay taboo?

I see nothin wrong in two tomboys dating eachother

And there is nuttin like gay taboo

You guys shud stop this mentality of if u a femme u shud date a stud or a stud shud be attracted to a femme

The last time I check, they both gat a VAGINA...nd thats wt homosexuality is all about f***kin the same sex organ as urs

• Moderators

Gay taboo? Lol. Who decided what is taboo or what isn't? Who are "tomboys" supposed to date? Finally, who decided who and what "tomboys" date? You should remember that when the clothes come off, we are all the same.

Gay taboo? Lol. Who decided what is taboo or what isn't? Who are "tomboys" supposed to date? Finally, who decided who and what "tomboys" date? You should remember that when the clothes come off, we are all the same.

Exactly!!

Its so annoying when a lady walks up to me and assumes cos am a tomboy I suck p**sy better, or I can stand in as a manly figure in her life geeezzzz

U guys shud chill, being a tomboy aint all abt sexuality its a desired way of living, a preferred life style

Lol nope its not

Beside am a girly tomboy and I had sometin with a tomboy befre and it was great!!

like u said,u are girly. would have been very weird if u weren't

like u said,u are girly. would have been very weird if u weren't

Duhhhhh am still a tomboy ryt, besides my frnd who is a tomboy dates another tomboy, av dated a lotta girls and they still together,their relationship is 4yrs now

Duhhhhh am still a tomboy ryt, besides my frnd who is a tomboy dates another tomboy, av dated a lotta girls and they still together,their relationship is 4yrs now

u are a "girly" tomboy. anyway I am not saying its wrong I am only saying its weird. naturally its very weird, like who's gonna be on top? who does the cooking? who's the girl among them? I would literally throw up if any of my tboy friends ask me out,like wtf! still that's just me,we shouldn't fall in love with labels anyway but with the person. tboy or girly

u are a "girly" tomboy. anyway I am not saying its wrong I am only saying its weird. naturally its very weird, like who's gonna be on top? who does the cooking? who's the girl among them? I would literally throw up if any of my tboy friends ask me out,like wtf! still that's just me,we shouldn't fall in love with labels anyway but with the person. tboy or girly

Ohhh myy!!!!

Who is the girl among them? Hahahah u re both girls, u both gat vaginas for petes sake

Who is goin to be untop ???? *sighhhh* lawd av mercy, untop like when u guys have sex? I think some ppl who claim to be lesbians need to get sensitized abt their profess sexuality, like seriously? Who does the cookin? Omo na wa o I cant deal bikonu

Ohhh myy!!!!

Who is the girl among them? Hahahah u re both girls, u both gat vaginas for petes sake

Who is goin to be untop ???? *sighhhh* lawd av mercy, untop like when u guys have sex? I think some ppl who claim to be lesbians need to get sensitized abt their profess sexuality, like seriously? Who does the cookin? Omo na wa o I cant deal bikonu

lol my opinion. its weird. dts all

I see toms as having a dominant personality. So I like to see them wit more subtler personalities like femme. And I don't know if its a bi thing but wen I date a tom, I see her as my "man"... Wait o, if they both get married, who is the husband and who is the wife?

I see toms as having a dominant personality. So I like to see them wit more subtler personalities like femme. And I don't know if its a bi thing but wen I date a tom, I see her as my "man"... Wait o, if they both get married, who is the husband and who is the wife?

Nothing like gay taboo. . we all get attracted to each other and I don't see how we can tag someone as man amd woman or wife and husband. you are both female, partners with same Vjayjay and breast. you should take turns doing things for each other not the other way round. No one should be the cook or the cleaner or the house keeper because at the end it gets tiring and loses its worth.

• Moderators

☝☝☝This post illustrates that too many lesbians are blinded by "heteronormativity", someone much assume the male role, and the other a female role even if they are both female. You would literally throw up, if a tomboy asked you out? Lol, sounds exactly like what homophobic people say when they see same sex couples. Who is gonna be on top? Really, is that the only position during sex? Who does the cooking? Really, is that the most important thing in a relationship. What about are they happy? Are they in love? Do they compliment each other? I can't imagine meeting someone I'm compatible with and the most important questions being "who's gonna be top?" and "who's gonna do the cooking?"

Really funny...those statement "who is the husband, who tops and who does the cooking" sound so cliché. ..I can't deal

☝☝☝This post illustrates that too many lesbians are blinded by "heteronormativity", someone much assume the male role, and the other a female role even if they are both female. You would literally throw up, if a tomboy asked you out? Lol, sounds exactly like what homophobic people say when they see same sex couples. Who is gonna be on top? Really, is that the only position during sex? Who does the cooking? Really, is that the most important thing in a relationship. What about are they happy? Are they in love? Do they compliment each other? I can't imagine meeting someone I'm compatible with and the most important questions being "who's gonna be top?" and "who's gonna do the cooking?"

Hmm.. indecisive. M alwz indecisive, might as well be indecisive as to being alive or not. #laughs#. Anyways, tom doing tom? Never envisaged such, but if it gets to happen, wah dah heck? I mean who cares so long as the parties are cool wid it. Why shud I hv to take painkillers on someone else's heart ache? Besides isnt there some sexuality called 'gay'? If these dudes can shag themselves why cant d feminine males do same? Like someone did say, afterall they both got VjayjaY, isnt dat wot matters? D look is just a flamboyant facade. So dear Toms, do wahevr makes u sleep at night... #yawns# nxt topic plz

heteronormativity. I just learnt a new word...*smiling* . you can't blame us for being that way, its all we've known for most of our lives. I always thought it was all for the fun of it throughout secondary school. I thought it was cause there were no guys. Then it went on to the university and then one day you realize," this is not stopping, you cant stop it, you don't want to stop it". We still need time to understand some concepts.

hahaha u again. u are fond of shoving ur opinions down the throat.

it has nothing to do with heterowhatever but everything to do with how I believe my relationship should be. as a tb I can only date femme,and if any tb ask me out yes I will throw up.

everybody can not accept the things u accept,that's where tolerance and maturity cms in. we don't ask homophobic ppl for acceptance but for tolerance.

cooking is important in my relationship o,my relationship can't be like urs. the things u like can not also be same with min.

moresko learn to respect other ppls opinion. we are all different

My ex is a tom. she never entered the kitchen once throughout our one year relationship, I think that got me pissed in my heart eventually.

My ex is a tom and a fantastic cook as a matter of fact. It's a different thing if you don't know how to cook, I don't see why cooking and cleaning should be an ish or be delegated to one person because of some stupid crazy f***ked up stereotype drama. we are suppose to be a team, we ought to be able to take care of us and our respective others, therefore both of us should learn to cook for each other. that's my opinion anyways. We have to remove that old fashion tag that a woman's place should be in the kitchen. In the end we are all women. I mean still women. so what the fuzz... I can't deal.

• Administrators

I don't do labels so when i see a woman, i see a woman. I don't see a tomboy or a tomgirl. In my opinion, being a lesbian means you are attracted to girls so a "tom" dating a girl isn't weird to me because they are both girls. :)

That ain't an opinion,that's being homophobic. Jeez,be it studs,femmes,tomchics,whatever,in the end,we are all female, ya dig? So studs dating eachother ain't no biggie,just like femmes dating eachother.