Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How do lesbians feel about bi-girls?

dequeen

this topic always cause wahala.

My opinion: you are either hot or cold,I see them as ppl who are confused or just want to experiment. I cant date one anyway

Lol. Does dating a lesbian like you guarantee happiness? Its possible to have a relationship with a Bi and love it.

'Confused' is not relative to being Bisexual. As a matter of fact, you are confused if you:

- Cheat

- Think of Cheating

- Unsure of your Orientation

- Sure of your Orientation but don't know if you wanna be with a man or a woman.

If you change women like you change clothes...then your really confused.

Lol. Does dating a lesbian like u guarantee happiness? Its possible to av a relationshp wit a Bi and love it.

Confusion is nt relative to being Bisexual. As a matter of fact, u are confused if u:

- Cheat

- Think of Cheating

- Unsure of ur Orientation

- Sure of ur Orientation bt don't knw if u wanna be with a man or a woman.

If u change women like u change clothes...then ur rily confused.

'unsure of ur orientation'' sure of ur orientation but don't know if you wanna be with a man or woman' = BISEXUAL lol

I just like ladies that know what they want,I will date a straight girl b4 I date a bisexual

Being bisexual doesn't mean you're confused. it just means you can fall in love with a guy just the same way you can fall in love with a girl. you don't even have to date guy n girl concurrently if you want. A bisexual can be faithful to just one partner be it guy or girl for as long as the relationship lasts.

These are my reasons: My opinion anyways :

I wouldn't say Bisexual are confused, but rather indecisive and I can't deal with that.

2.. if you get involve with a with a bisexual odds are they eventually leave you for the guy over some societal issues,family approval or what other pressures that may arise and they always always take the easy way out and where does that leave you?..starting from the bottom...

***...I very much prefer my girl to be 100 percent lesbian. Nothing personal but it makes me more comfortable knowing my woman play strictly on the women's team... I wouldn't be caught wasting my time with a bisexual ..no offence intended but I rather prefer we both be on a same page...

wow, being a lesbian isn't a choice or a plan B.Its either you are one or you are not.

Why don't you all think you can turn a bi-girl into a lesbian??

wow, being a lesbian isn't a choice or a plan B.Its either you are one or you are not.

I hardly ever comment in this forum, I tend to be a bit controversial I guess!

Correct me on any of the following points:

1. To be truly a lesbian you will never get married in Nigeria?

2. even if you decide to have kids, societal demands require you produce a father?

***. Be honest with yourselves in this one, How many Nigerian women of 30, 40 and 50 in your locality is not attached to a man?

4. What do you call those your friends who have gone ahead to marry men and you were even in the wedding train?

I still stand that in Nigeria there's no truly lesbian women. I know lots of you will scream and throw all manners of obscenity but face it! I have a friend who knew she will always be a lesbian, today she is on asylum in Australia with her GF. If I get the opportunity I will do same but don't stay in this country with all the shadows waiting to swallow you up and claim to be a lesbian. As far as am concerned we are all bisexual here.

I agree that you are either a lesbian or not but within the Nigerian context that choice doesn't exist. Over 50 people have been jailed in this country since Dec 2013 and I don't see it ending soon. I would rather be with a woman but am awarre of the society I live in.

Well your opinion are your and have absolutely nothing to do with mine or what I believe in.

It's true that it's impossible to get married here in Nigeria, infact it's nothing gonna happen anytime soon. people go out of the country to get married to their significant others and are back in the country living together.

2:::

I found your number 2 quite hilarious, there are so many people out there having kids and i havent seen where the society demands you produce a father. Mind you there are so many ways to have a child without necessarily have to deal with sleeping with a guy.

***..so many women attached themselves to a man just for reasons best known to them and I don't see why that has to do with being a lesbian or a bisexual. . like I said in my formal post that societal ish and family approval play some roles in whatever decision you make. If you decide to be out then you have to be out and be willing to face the consequences of not stick to whatever makes up sleep at night.

4::funny who says a lesbian or a bisexual can't attend a wedding , be a trian or even a chief bride's maid? what does that have to do with the context?

Finally I have to counter your take on " i still stand that in Nigeria there's no truly lesbian women or the fact that" As far as am concerned we are all bisexual here". That's your opinion and that who you are and it doesn't apply to some of us. It's as simple as that.

I hardly ever comment in this forum, I tend to be a bit controversial I guess!

Correct me on any of the following points:

1. To be truly a lesbian you will never get married in Nigeria?

2. even if you decide to have kids, societal demands require you produce a father?

***. Be honest with yourselves in this one, How many Nigerian women of 30, 40 and 50 in your locality is not attached to a man?

4. What do you call those your friends who have gone ahead to marry men and you were even in the wedding train?

I still stand that in Nigeria there's no truly lesbian women. I know lots of you will scream and throw all manners of obscenity but face it! I have a friend who knew she will always be a lesbian, today she is on asylum in Australia with her GF. If I get the opportunity I will do same but don't stay in this country with all the shadows waiting to swallow you up and claim to be a lesbian. As far as am concerned we are all bisexual here.

I agree that you are either a lesbian or not but within the Nigerian context that choice doesn't exist. Over 50 people have been jailed in this country since Dec 2013 and I don't see it ending soon. I would rather be with a woman but am awarre of the society I live in.

Nobody can change how Lesbians feel about Bisexuals..nor can we change society's condemnation of Lgbts. I had someone who hated me simply because I am Bi. I understood that and didnt question her. She said "I didnt like you before". She said it again. I looked at her smiling, not saying anything. Now, she would come later to criticize me for not liking girly gay men. That, I did not understand.

''I dnt do labels''...too often used, it has lost its meaning. 'Label' is an harmless word, u make it sound like some disease. Who doesn't do Labels btw? And whats a Label? A label is a distinctive name given to identify something or someone. If u call yourself a lesbian, call someone else straight, homophobic...u do labels.

I want to see how many of you lesbians that'll marry a woman and live in this country as husband and wife. When u say bisexuals eventually get married to men, don't some lesbians get married to men too. Infact some gay men will get married to women. As a matter of fact, not all Bisexuals will marry, not all Lesbians will marry, not all Straight will marry, same as Gay men. Marriage is a choice, that is if you don't succumb to pressure. But there's always pressure. At the end of d day, if its a woman u marry, then u can face a lion.

Have definitely missed all the arguments and intelligent post from some epic members . but in the end it's all about a matter of choice. its about what makes you comfortable, what you think is best for you in the long run. like Iris said some will eventually end up with a man. I knew a lesbian who got married just to get her family off her back. In the end it's what makes you happy, be it a lesbian, bi, transgender or gay. be who you are comfortable with.

• Administrators

These are my reasons: My opinion anyways :

I wouldn't say Bisexual are confused, but rather indecisive and I can't deal with that.

2.. if you get involve with a with a bisexual odds are they eventually leave you for the guy over some societal issues,family approval or what other pressures that may arise and they always always take the easy way out and where does that leave you?..starting from the bottom...

***...I very much prefer my girl to be 100 percent lesbian. Nothing personal but it makes me more comfortable knowing my woman play strictly on the women's team... I wouldn't be caught wasting my time with a bisexual ..no offence intended but I rather prefer we both be on a same page...

True talk.

I'm bisexual with no regrets at all.Yes my family comes first!.no I'm never gonna marry a girl even if its my wish..we all have our individual priorities.u get to know all these from day one n if doesn't slide well with u,then by all means u take a walk.whoever assumes being bisexual means confusion is lost...what would u say abt the "bi-curious" ones..whether u r bisexual,lesbian or straight.At some point ur relationship may go sour n u will all go ur separate ways...boo hoo! Being a lesbian doesn't make ur relationship with another lesbian safe!..i was born a bisexual n I'm soo loving it!