Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

assumptions clarified

relangel

Please help state what you are and the type of partner that you want, so it will be easy for hook up and build relationship to avoid wrong choices and regrets when you finally meet

Femme means wot? All girly? If yes, I guess dats whr I belong. And as for wot I want, I know I dnt want a masculine female. U knw dat kind whr u walk on by n a sea of heads turn to give u d stare... cant deal

I am femme nd i like femme too, i like em all girly like myself, funny, fashionable, like myself, jst want a bestie like me, m nt shy but i dnt mind having a shy frnd too, i love to hang out, travel, get my hair nd nail done, go shopping etc, lol i guess every girl loves that, m jst saying ohh. Yer bye

Hahahaha..benumbed,state urs biko...hehehe..i'm neither femme nor butch!

Lol....Sleeky bikonu I haf no idea wetin u dey talk. As for the topic...lipsealed

I am femme nd i like femme too, i like em all girly like myself, funny, fashionable, like myself, jst want a bestie like me, m nt shy but i dnt mind having a shy frnd too, i love to hang out, travel, get my hair nd nail done, go shopping etc, lol i guess every girl loves that, m jst saying ohh. Yer bye

Come and be my girlfriend na, I like all these things you like to do :)/>

Please help state what you are and the type of partner that you want, so it will be easy for hook up and build relationship to avoid wrong choices and regrets when you finally meet

Shebi you will see the person's pic before you meet? Because some people might describe themselves as something but you might still even think differently when you finally meet them.

Am getting fed up of this site . . . gals act larger than earth here, trying to know someone an uphill task damn freaking none sense hiding under chats but can't face reality. Its a pleasure meeting u guys

Am getting fed up of this site . . . gals act larger than earth here, trying to know someone an uphill task damn freaking none sense hiding under chats but can't face reality. Its a pleasure meeting u guys

Hey try Pm'ING PEOPLE, and if you guys jive take it from there, I have three good friends I MET FROM HERE , and last last it isn't by force for anyone to agree to hook up, just be calm. Even though I'm on here I didn't meet my girlfriend on here , I CAME HERE to have fun , with gay women, and IM ACHEIVING my aim. Try hooking UP with people have have same ObjecTIVES as you and you will BE GOOD. lOL i WOULD PERSONALLY rather date a girl I have MET in real life SO fronting online FROM NOW TILL TOMORROW will be of no use.

I'm most definitely, strictly and undeniably feminine...a-n-d I want coke.

On a serious note, to cite an example, there's someone I'm liking on this site and when d time is right I'll say Hello.

Random chat is what most pple do but I don't think it's that cool. I reckon a 'little' likeness for someone in 'particular' is all the patience you need before you approach them. Though there's a remote possibility that she wldnt like you back or that your attempt(s) wldnt elicit the kind of response you want (as ur experiencing now), you still gotta try.

That said ur post is the funniest joke of this century.

At least not ignoring u and makes u look stupid that is a crime u said hi to them. I know like sexy neat gals but am bt bad looking as someone thought but thanks iris for ur words they are encouraging but sorry am done.

Daftfunk pls don't take it out on me am not talking about hook up but chatting

Okay sorry if you felt I was taking it out on you, your post just got to me in some way so I just felt like telling you to chill a bit , cos there could be a million reasons why some people might not be responsive, I know i personally haven't opened my laptop for over a month till this weekend, so imagine that someone pm'ed me all this while i would be like I was being frosty meanwhile i was just crazy busy. Well it you still feel like checking out its aight , twas nice knowing you online, ciao. PS I have pm'ed people here who never replied me and i took it in my stride and rationalised that they were either too busy or just didn't like me and either way its no big deal. Have a nice week ahead.

• Administrators

I'm most definitely, strictly and undeniably feminine...a-n-d I want coke.

On a serious note, to cite an example, there's someone I'm liking on this site and when d time is right I'll say Hello.

Random chat is what most pple do but I don't think it's that cool. I reckon a 'little' likeness for someone in 'particular' is all the patience you need before you approach them. Though there's a remote possibility that she wldnt like you back or that your attempt(s) wldnt elicit the kind of response you want (as ur experiencing now), you still gotta try.

That said ur post is the funniest joke of this century.

I like the bolded. I don't know why, but i like the sentence.

How about looking at it on d perspective dat there was probably no common ground found wid a person, hence, the no-response.. a lotta persons get hitting it off frm d beginning and somewhr along d line u realise u hv different tastes. Now dats not to say d person wasn't totally worth it, but coz u just didn't want to lead her on unnecessarily. Like daftpunk did say, there are other reasons for d silent treatment. Either there isnt an established common ground or busy schedule... so relax honey, dnt give up yet..

Hmmmmm interesting but for an African 24 hours is never enough forgetting if u care about someone no matter how tight ur schedules are you create time for them