Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community Γ—
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

assumptions clarified

relangel

• Administrators

Hmmmmm interesting but for an African 24 hours is never enough forgetting if u care about someone no matter how tight ur schedules are you create time for them

Β 

True

Hmmmmm interesting but for an African 24 hours is never enough forgetting if u care about someone no matter how tight ur schedules are you create time for them

ROTFL, aren't we jumping the gun here.I thought we were conversing about getting to know people on here, when did we get to caring and creating time out of our schedules for them, or am I missing something lol.

ROTFL, aren't we jumping the gun here.I thought we were conversing about getting to know people on here, when did we get to caring and creating time out of our schedules for them, or am I missing something lol.

I swear u so are.... #biting myself and swallowing my tongue#

• 4 years later...
On 12/4/2014 at 12:50 PM, Hipstar said:

Femme means wot? All girly? If yes, I guess dats whr I belong. And as for wot I want, I know I dnt want a masculine female. U knw dat kind whr u walk on by n a sea of heads turn to give u d stare... cant deal

I couldn't date a coward...no offense intendedΒ πŸ˜€

There are a great deal of fems who prefer fems for this reason, but won't admit it.

8 hours ago, Michelle said:

There are a great deal of fems who prefer fems for this reason, but won't admit it.

In your place maybe but it's not cowardice here. It's actually a smart choice.Β 

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

In your place maybe but it's not cowardice here. It's actually a smart choice.Β 

Would you also be ashamed to be seen in public with your sister if she were a stud/butch gal?

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Would you also be ashamed to be seen in public with your sister if she were a stud/butch gal?

yeahhh @Mimywould you?

Meanwhile I don't think its about shame. Masculine presenting women are attention magnets. A stud and a femme walking together ? Well assumptions be flying left and right. I suppose its the attention (and the feeling of guilt) they would rather not deal with.

Either ways, its still sad because they be missing 😜😏

Β 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Michelle said:

Lol assuming much?Β I find this ironic, given the title of this threadΒ πŸ˜€.

I will say this though, different cultures, different strokes.

2 hours ago, Damiee said:

Lol assuming much?Β I find this ironic, given the title of this threadΒ πŸ˜€.

I will say this though, different cultures, different strokes.

Not necessarily. There are fems here that prefer fems solely to avoid being questioned about their sexuality. We also have a great deal of people in general that care too much about what others think of them. Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgendered, or queer...if I rock with you I do so all the way regardless of the location or spectators around. I'm not one who gives a f*ck about what people think of me or the company I keep...I refuse to feel guilt or shame when it comes to being who you are. "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Michelle said:

Lol it's not about shame na. Like Hawken pointed out, butch/studs screamsΒ gay. The goal is to not draw much attention.Β 

6 hours ago, Hawken said:

yeahhh @Mimywould you?

Meanwhile I don't think its about shame. Masculine presenting women are attention magnets. A stud and a femme walking together ? Well assumptions be flying left and right. I suppose its the attention (and the feeling of guilt) they would rather not deal with.

Either ways, its still sad because they be missing 😜😏

Β 

Missing what na πŸ™„

Do studs have special kind of fingers or tongues different from us? πŸ˜‚ When some of you fvck with boxers and binders on 😏

22 hours ago, Mimy said:

Missing what na πŸ™„

Do studs have special kind of fingers or tongues different from us? πŸ˜‚ When some of you fvck with boxers and binders on 😏

Can you open a very tight nuttela jar?? Better love us 😐

As for the binders and boxers, I have no words πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Nice one.. I like studs Cos  they are masculine presenting.. 😁 And they are the opposite of me.. Y'all get things done when it needs to be done..  

Femmes are nice too, cos they are soft like me..Β 

😁

Christ! I Hate Labels!!!Β 

1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

Nice one.. I like studs Cos  they are masculine presenting.. 😁 And they are the opposite of me.. Y'all get things done when it needs to be done..  

Femmes are nice too, cos they are soft like me..Β 

😁

Christ! I Hate Labels!!!Β 

Hey, I'm soft tooΒ πŸ˜•

On 4/25/2019 at 2:24 PM, Mimy said:

Missing what na πŸ™„

You need a stud in your life to put out the flamesΒ πŸ”₯ A firefighter perhapsΒ πŸ˜€

Β 

9 hours ago, Michelle said:

You need a stud in your life to put out the flamesΒ πŸ”₯ A firefighter perhapsΒ πŸ˜€

Β 

Lol I hear but definitely not those studs that be feeling like they beat the p**sy well while all they actually do is act like they have got some imaginary penis. πŸ˜‚

16 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Lol I hear but definitely not those studs that be feeling like they beat the p**sy well while all they actually do is act like they have got some imaginary penis. πŸ˜‚

Lool I'm just asking a question ohh but isn't that tribbing?

16 hours ago, Hawken said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β nutella jar. I can't even open my bottle of vodka properly πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚. I always destroy the mouth.Β 

Alright, alright. We love you studs πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚

6 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Lool I'm just asking a question ohh but isn't that tribbing?

Naah! Tribbing is when wet dripping clits rub against each other/thigh with a sync rhythm not just some disconnected clueless waist moving like only one partner have got a clit.Β 

4 hours ago, Mimy said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚.Alright, alright. We love you studs πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚

That's more like it 😁

4 hours ago, Mimy said:

Naah! Tribbing is when wet dripping clits rub against each other/thigh with a sync rhythm not just some disconnected clueless waist moving like only one partner have got a clit.Β 

Oh oh okay okay πŸ˜†πŸ˜†