Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

paranoid girlfriend

tasha

Your gf called u up saying she is coming to spend some days wit u, u told her DAT visitors are in house DAT she cant pass a nite, but can only come visiting for now. Now dis gf is d is d type DAT baby u everywere irrespective of were she is, at d same she is always all over u. Each time u trying talking to her to take things slow she becomes paranoid.she will always tell u DAT she don't care wat people thinks DAT she is inlove and she can't hide it, probably u don't love her enough DAT y u r always complaining. On d oda hand, dis dude of hers is very quite and reserved. Always play private. Dis dude is not finding dis funny anymore. And she want to back out after 3yrs. What is your advised?

your gf gonna get you in trouble. such girls can't control their feelings, if she ever suspects you of cheating she's gonna go wild, not caring if you are in a public place. such girls are possessive, insecure,obsessive and irrational.

they are also sweet,faithful and loyal. if she can't handle it,let her go.

but if she can be a lil more patient, the girl will soon bcm more mature and secure.

your gf gonna get you in trouble. such girls can't control their feelings, if she ever suspects you of cheating she's gonna go wild, not caring if you are in a public place. such girls are possessive, insecure,obsessive and irrational.

they are also sweet,faithful and loyal. if she can't handle it,let her go.

but if she can be a lil more patient, the girl will soon bcm more mature and secure.

I got ur point r very correct, at 30 u r not matured so wat time will d maturity comes? d is situation is u can't even pulling out. Each time u try pulling out d whole family is on or neck asking questions like wat wat is going their daughter is sick and d only person she want to see is me. dis has go and go. U av done eventually eveything just to provoked her and walk away. She is still dey. and dis babe is so pretty faithful and loyal to a fort. sometimes I wonder wat she want

I'm so pissed at your last comment tasha. 95% of ladies here are looking for what u have and u re complaining. Dere re a thousand and one ways to handle your situation. DAT girl u are underestimating go soon find person wey like her like dat. As for her calling you baby any were u guys are. Trust me she isn't as stupid as u think. At least she knows the implication so just talk to her. Tell her you scared of how pple would view u guys. No one can be trusted but that doesn't mean u don't love her. I'm someone who is very careful outside. Sometimes I forget and call her babe and she does same sometimes buh we just remind ourselves abt the dangers. Don't take her love for you for granted.. That's wat I'm saying.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators

Possessive people are very complicated to deal with. Having said that though, I think she needs to calm down. You have to talk to her about her actions and remind her that Nigeria is not supportive of same sex relationships. I find that no matter how paranoid one gets,it's never enough to keep up.

I'm so pissed at your last comment tasha. 95% of ladies here are looking for what u have and u re complaining. Dere re a thousand and one ways to handle your situation. DAT girl u are underestimating go soon find person wey like her like dat. As for her calling you baby any were u guys are. Trust me she isn't as stupid as u think. At least she knows the implication so just talk to her. Tell her you scared of how pple would view u guys. No one can be trusted but that doesn't mean u don't love her. I'm someone who is very careful outside. Sometimes I forget and call her babe and she does same sometimes buh we just remind ourselves abt the dangers. Don't take her love for you for granted.. That's wat I'm saying.

Thanks for d advise. Believe me I love dis girl with a Passion. But DAT doesn't mean I should throw conscious to d winds. Am just trying to be careful. I guess I don't asked for too much.

Possessive people are very complicated to deal with. Having said that though, I think she needs to calm down. You have to talk to her about her actions and remind her that Nigeria is not supportive of same sex relationships. I find that no matter how paranoid one gets,it's never enough to keep up.

Tanx alot

The height of your girlfriend's neediness and insecurity has been revealed by her willingness to accept and live with your unaffectionate attitude towards her. I think her self-worth is contingent on how much you love her. This isn't good. By your tone, I will say you do not love her. Maybe you used to feel something, not anymore. By all means you're tired and want to get out. Which is okay.

Now, I want to implore you to do what you have to do and do it fast so you don't prolong her healing time. She won't be happy but that's only for a while. If she falls ill she'll get well again. Give her time, she will get over you.

• Downvote 1

The height of your girlfriend's neediness and insecurity has been revealed by her willingness to accept and live with your unaffectionate attitude towards her. I think her sense of self-worth is contingent on how much you love her. This isn't good. By the tone of your post, I will say you do not love her. Maybe you used to feel something, not anymore. By all means you're tired and want to get out. Which is okay.

Now, I want to implore you to do what you have to do and do it fast so you don't prolong her healing time. She won't be happy but she will be again. If she falls ill she will get well again. Give her time, she will get over you.

Don't b so judging pls..... (#crying#). listen dis dude loves dis girl.

• Administrators

Don't b so judging pls..... (#crying#). listen dis dude loves dis girl.

Dude? Which dude? Confused.

• Moderators

The height of your girlfriend's neediness and insecurity has been revealed by her willingness to accept and live with your unaffectionate attitude towards her. I think her sense of self-worth is contingent on how much you love her. This isn't good. By the tone of your post, I will say you do not love her. Maybe you used to feel something, not anymore. By all means you're tired and want to get out. Which is okay.

Now, I want to implore you to do what you have to do and do it fast so you don't prolong her healing time. She won't be happy but she will be again. If she falls ill she will get well again. Give her time, she will get over you.

I agree with most of what you said, this isn't LOVE but I think the girlfriend plays in big role also in this dysfunctional relationship. It takes two to tango, and if the girlfriend decides to stay in a dysfunctional relationship that has caused her to develop insecurities, then she has to be responsible for that decision. That she would put herself and the poster at risk because she wants to feel needed is narcissism, and I agree with you that they should end it, end it quickly.

I agree with most of what you said, this isn't LOVE but I think the girlfriend plays in big role also in this dysfunctional relationship. It takes two to tango, and if the girlfriend decides to stay in a dysfunctional relationship that has caused her to develop insecurities, then she has to be responsible for that decision. That she would put herself and the poster at risk because she wants to feel needed is narcissism, and I agree with you that they should end it, end it quickly.

Listen if u don't know how to aadvised, no need to comment. I only asked a question on how to deal with such situation. I guess this is what this forum is meant for. U r in no position to pass judgment. .... :angry:/> . keep ur advised I don't fu*king need it

Abeg moresko and flyj check tasha again oh. She/he keeps using the dude word and all my antennas lean to we giving advice to a guy. In sure we have many butch ladies in the house and they don't refer to themselves as dudes.

Abeg moresko and flyj check tasha again oh. She/he keeps using the dude word and all my antennas lean to we giving advice to a guy. In sure we have many butch ladies in the house and they don't refer to themselves as dudes.

• Moderators

Listen if u don't know how to aadvised, no need to comment. I only asked a question on how to deal with such situation. I guess this is what this forum is meant for. U r in no position to pass judgment. .... :angry:/>/>/> . keep ur advised I don't fu*king need it

Apparently you can't read, and I don't care whether you liked my advice or not. Judging by your reaction to replies that don't stroke your ego, I believe just as crazy and narcasstic as your girlfriend (if we are to believe the story you told).

I would offer my opinion on dis topic but for the reaction of the complainant here. His/her temperament and minute level of comprehension could probably deter him/her from deciphering the inherent meaning as it may not be favourable. So m just gonna walk on by. sorry

• Moderators

Lol, she is female. I personally verified her.

Her use of dude doesn't bother me cause I have tom friends who insist they are called sir and all those masculine terms. They use phrases like "I want to be your husband" when they ask a chick out and with their friends they say "my guy/ my guys". one of them told me she doesn't see herself as a girl, that sometimes she puts on a strap on and goes out so there will be a slight bulge and a lot of my tom friends shop at strictly guys boutiques.

Her use of dude doesn't bother me cause I have tom friends who insist they are called sir and all those masculine terms. They use phrases like "I want to be your husband" when they ask a chick out and with their friends they say "my guy/ my guys". one of them told me she doesn't see herself as a girl, that sometimes she puts on a strap on and goes out so there will be a slight bulge and a lot of my tom friends shop at strictly guys boutiques.

Hmm... i'd be damned bfr I mk frnds wid a girl who prefers I address her as sir.. wtf?

• Upvote 2

@hipstar, I key into your opinion. My humble self leans more to the masculine side buh I don't think I ll address myself as a dude. The fact that I feel masculine doesn't mean I'm not female.