Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

paranoid girlfriend

tasha

• Moderators

I understand a TRANSGENDERED female asking to be preferred to in masculine terms and I WOULD DO THAT.

Being a male is more than shopping, I'm not going to call any female, sir, dude, my guy and so on because she believes she "thinks" and "behaves" like a "male", and holds her crotch to take photos.

• Upvote 1

I understand a TRANSGENDERED female asking to be preferred to in masculine terms and I WOULD DO THAT.

Being a male is more than shopping, I'm not going to call any female, sir, dude, my guy and so on because she believes she "thinks" and "behaves" like a "male", and holds her crotch to take photos.

And you wonder why people are homophobic.

Well its you so I expect nothing less.

If you like call her dude, if you like don't. Just let her be, so long as she's being true to her self its none of your business.

This is naijalez, its suppose to be a home for lgbti for Christ sake, how do you think this girl is feeling now? With all these attacks? and you a moderator can't even lead by example or at least be gentle about your disapproval, not that u have a right to disapprove in the first place

. Live and let live

• Moderators

And you wonder why people are homophobic.

Well its you so I expect nothing less.

If you like call her dude, if you like don't. Just let her be, so long as she's being true to her self its none of your business.

This is naijalez, its suppose to be a home for lgbti for Christ sake, how do you think this girl is feeling now? With all these attacks? and you a moderator can't even lead by example or at least be gentle about your disapproval, not that u have a right to disapprove in the first place

. Live and let live

Lol, you didn't read the first of my post. I refer to Transgendered persons that I know in whatever they chose to be preferred to has, and the last time I checked the poster didn't say she is a transgender female.

However, I'm not gonna call a female, dude because she shops in mens boutique. There is nothing homophobic about that. My response to the poster has being mild seeing that she has told anyone that disagrees with her keep their "f**king" (her words not mine) advice to themselves, and YOU called her out about it, or are you homophobic too?

As for you, you cloak yourself in "heteronormativity" and your dare call me homophobic, but its you and I would expect nothing less.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Is it just me or do @dreamgal and @moresco actually never get along on any topic / thread?

Lol, so you noticed. Makes me feel special

Is it just me or do @dreamgal and @moresco actually never get along on any topic / thread?

I'm sure they shared the same girlfriend, in the other life..,,

Ok.. so I think I ignited dis fire by saying I wont address any female as 'sir'.. well m sorry if someone felt punched in d guts. Now Its not abt ur believe or feelings. D world doesn't see ur feelings, they see ur flamboyant facade. If u've got all d feminine attributes why wud anyone address u as sir? So long as all i see in u screams woman dats how i'd address u. I believe dat ur sexuality shud hv nothing to do wid ur appearance. I dnt hv to be all manny for d world to knw m a dyke. Now dis is not abt being homophobic or stereotypical. So I apologize to as many who wud tk it d wrong way. Just saying i'd nvr address a confirmed lady as 'sir'

• Moderators

I'm sure they shared the same girlfriend, in the other life..,,

You got jokes. I don't believe in reincarnation, so I'll leave it there... For now anyway.

Abeg moresko and flyj check tasha again oh. She/he keeps using the dude word and all my antennas lean to we giving advice to a guy. In sure we have many butch ladies in the house and they don't refer to themselves as dudes.

Yeah we do sometimes

Oh well...I have missed a lot...first of all am happy am alive today to witness all these...nevertheless, if you are asking for advice and never expect an honest opinion..I suggest you keep it to yours. I just don't get why women have to refer themselves as dudes or d**ck..whatever... oh well drama every where

I don't really like being referred to as a dude, but I always believe "to each,his own",live and let live. If the person calls herself dude or want to be referred to as such, then so be it, no biffs.

Yeah. no Biffs. everyone deserves to live their lives the way they choose especially outside the box. I'm trying to desist now from being judgemental.

Yeah. no Biffs. everyone deserves to live their lives the way they choose especially outside the box. I'm trying to desist now from being judgemental.

Exactly bt they just became judgemental on the poor girl

Tasha i understand perfectly how u feel.... Have been there a lot of girls jes bust into ones life, become so choky and overbearing like befre they met you they were nt leaving

My advice is communication...

Talk to her let her knw hw u feel... We all entitled to a "ME" moment yeah even of we gat a relationship going on...... Being paranoid or all over you dnt mean when u guys break up she aint gonna move on or sumfin

My 2 cents