Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

I need ur advise

pris30

There is this girl I love so much, I give her everything she asks of me but she keep leaving me for other girls. After some time she will come back as my friend again. This last one that just happened, she chose another girl over me and left the house I rented for us. I love her so much and I don't know what to do. Please, I need ur advise please.

So sorry to hear that Bekee,but I suggest you go out and date other girls and reconfirm if you truly still love her or just scared of loosing her,if she chooses another bae over you,guess she really wants to walk away...

Sorry. She has some unethical traits about her. Why do you want to be the one who keeps dealing with it? You'll find someone else. The kind of women who want a woman like that are the kind that deserve her.

Or maybe she's kind? There has to be something about her that makes you to keep taking her back. But you need to learn to know the difference between someone being nice to you because they like you and someone being nice to you because they want to use you. This one is important.

Sometimes bad people happen to good people. Its nothing new.

She treats you the way she does because you let her. If everytime she leaves you and you take her back when she does come back, its only normal that it becomes a pattern.

I understand wanting that one fish even though there are millions of other fishes in the sea. However, you have to put yourself first in situations like these. Is this fish healthy for me? Is it too bony? Perhaps poisonous? During one of my numerous attempts to catch it, will it one day drag me into the sea with it effectively drowning me? Pertinent fish questions. Ask any fisherman :)

Or maybe she's kind? There has to be something about her that makes you to keep taking her back. But you have to learn to know the difference between someone being nice to you because they like you and someone being nice to you because they want to use you. This one is important.

Aye, this one is very important.

She treats you the way she does because you let her. If everytime she leaves you and you take her back when she does come back, its only normal that it becomes a pattern.

I understand wanting that one fish even though there are millions of other fishes in the sea. However, you have to put yourself first in situations like these. Is this fish healthy for me? Is it too bony? Perhaps poisonous? During one of my numerous attempts to catch it, will it one day drag me into the sea with it effectively drowning me? Pertinent fish questions. Ask any fisherman :)/>

Funny , Funny, Fisherwoman..... lol

@Bekee, she's just using you and she thinks you're the most naive chic she ever met. Dump her and never look back. if she plays you like that then she doesn't deserve you.

You seem like such a sweet and considerate girl, and you deserve all the kindness and happiness you can get. Unfortunately people like to take people like you for granted because they know you'll always be there for therm with the same warm hands wide open. You think of others first and you last. So here's my advice....

Think of "YOU" for a change...

Make "YOU" happy

Buy things for "YOU"

Desperately search out and do what makes "YOU" happy

And in the process think of how "YOU" want to be treated and don't settle for any thing less than crazy, intentional love.... Because "YOU" deserve it!!

Best comment,they say 'give a mad man a hoe and he will cultivate the best part to himself'

This is your own side of the story,what about hers ?

One sided stories. If you are this good, what's always pushing her away? There must be something

And if Bekee is so bad why does she keep coming back to Bekee?

...we can only speculate!!!...Abegi!..All too dramatic and stressful..my advice is u are not meant to be together,move on,kick her ass to the curb and gather some self pride...find new positive hobbies that would improve ur life... Workout!

..life's too short for all these back n forth bullsh*t. Don't expect it to be easy!

Thanks to u all.. The thing is that I love her so much and I am always the one that says sorry to her anytime we had quarrel and if I don't do that means she won't talk to me. She threatened to leave my house and I said leave, before I knew it she packed her bags and left. I tried begging her to come back but her new girl friend that stays in PH called me and said she don't want her going back to my house and that she told her how I have been maltreating her in my house. Since then, I have not had from her again and some of her things are still at my place. Still miss her sha.

Lmao...lost cause...Bekee why bother ask us for advice?.. Your mind is already made up...please keep loving her ...don't stop o

Thanks to u all.. The thing is that I love her so much and I am always the one that says sorry to her anytime we had quarrel and if I don't do that means she won't talk to me. She threatened to leave my house and I said leave, before I knew it she packed her bags and left. I tried begging her to come back but her new girl friend that stays in PH called me and said she don't want her going back to my house and that she told her how I have been maltreating her in my house. Since then, I have not had from her again and some of her things are still at my place. Still miss her sha.

There is nothing less attractive than a girl with no confidence.

You have to work on your confidence and esteem.

And you're anger too. You don't ask your girl to leave just cause she threatened to. And there's nothing wrong with always sayin sorry.

The problem here is, your girl don't respect you. You should never be too desperate for love to the point of being miserable in your relationship. That's not love. If i shud judge based of ur side of d story, you deserve better. Its hard starting afresh but it will be worth it. Leave while you still have some confidence left before she drains u and you won't be able to recognize yourself.

Thanks all... I think I am done with her and done waiting for her to come back, but I am so afraid of loving again because of what she did to me. I am afraid of getting hurt again and also getting someone who can love me for who I am.

I'm glad you are done.

Truth is,if you really are done like you said,you needn't be afraid of letting someone else love you.

You either win or learn,don't see it as a loss.

For some odd reason,i cldnt bring myself to comment on the said topic.

Nevertheless though,u alone know what is good for you and I'm glad uv decided to move on bt please get d notion of your head bout u being scared to love again or seeing some1 that would love u for real. Truth is disappointments occur in relationships inorder to make one recognise when d right person finally comes along.

I understand wanting that one fish even though there are millions of other fishes in the sea. However, you have to put yourself first in situations like these. Is this fish healthy for me? Is it too bony? Perhaps poisonous? During one of my numerous attempts to catch it, will it one day drag me into the sea with it effectively drowning me? Pertinent fish questions. Ask any fisherman :)/>

Hahaha loool fisherwoman . I agree totally

You seem like such a sweet and considerate girl, and you deserve all the kindness and happiness you can get. Unfortunately people like to take people like you for granted because they know you'll always be there for therm with the same warm hands wide open. You think of others first and you last. So here's my advice....

Think of "YOU" for a change...

Make "YOU" happy

Buy things for "YOU"

Desperately search out and do what makes "YOU" happy

And in the process think of how "YOU" want to be treated and don't settle for any thing less than crazy, intentional love.... Because "YOU" deserve it!!

I really really love this comment... It's time to move on Bekee, she will keep leaving you and its time to decide if you will keep waiting for her, will you really put your life on hold? Pining? Waiting for her to come back? And when she does come back, what happens? The cycle continues. It isn't easy but better now than later, move on with your life NOW..

Thanks all... I think I am done with her and done waiting for her to come back, but I am so afraid of loving again because of what she did to me. I am afraid of getting hurt again and also getting someone who can love me for who I am.

[/quotej]

Just seeing this, am sorry you are hurting but I think you should take some time before getting into another relationship. Don't be scared to love again, you will find someone who will show you just how beautiful love is and really love itself is a risk , don't close your heart to Love. Goodluck