Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

why I find it hard to suck ladies

hadassah

A friend of mine,told me a story of her experience with her lez friend, they both went out together and decide to spend d night @ my friend place,both of them came in romancing each other, my friend said after she was well sucked by her friend, she decide to return the favor,by sucking her back , while removing her pants, to her surprised she saw a stain of last drop of menses on her pants, Mhm, my dear d lady was so wicked to allow a lady sucked her when she knew dat she just saw her last or still menstruating, ladies :lol:/> , to tell you d truth, :rolleyes:/> :rolleyes:/> I have seen some thing similar n these things pisses me up with ladies

Imagine having good time with a friend, And it gets to a stage that you want to suck her n u realize dat there was sperm inside of her, she just finished having sex with a guy, so Bcos she wasn't satisfied, she run down ur place to get what d guy could not give him , to worsten it, she didn't clean well, she wants u to suck her up with d sperm inside of her :o bullshit, pls don't we have babe's dat washes with warm water n detol??? Am getting fade up

I have had such experience b4... after sucking boobs, kissing, fingering , was about going down, lo and behold I saw blood stain on my hand. awwh! my moral drop. d feeling went off immediately. ... wasn't funny at all.

• Moderators

Yack! I see we are still on this issue... 

It's beyond me why anyone would *look of disgust* do that. 

To avoid these sort of occurrences, I would suggest you insist that your significant other haves a bath prior.

Even when we do a shower together, we still both stay back (independently) to clean up properly -after all that kissing and loving. 

Geeez! Please! Ladies!! Come on now! Anymore of this and i'd have no other choice but to come give them a scrub myself  hahahaha :D

Haven't experienced this though...you can't run over and expect sex instantly...go take a shower first!if u just had sex with a dude...go n come back in a couple of days, then shower...HELL NO!

Edited by Sleeky

• Moderators

Haven't experienced this though...you can't run over and expect sex instantly...go take a shower first!if u just had sex with a dude...go n come back in a couple of days, then shower...HELL NO!

Hahahaha @ come back in a couple of day! Classic!

Imagine having good time with a friend, And it gets to a stage that you want to suck her n u realize dat there was sperm inside of her, she just finished having sex with a guy, so Bcos she wasn't satisfied, she run down ur place to get what d guy could not give him , to worsten it, she didn't clean well, she wants u to suck her up with d sperm inside of her :o/> bullshit, pls don't we have babe's dat washes with warm water n detol??? Am getting fade up

Like seriously??? C'mon now! Y do i find the sperm thingy hard to believe.even if she dashed off to your place immediately;trust me u wouldn't see sperm just by looking @ d vjay in a bid to suck her up

Like seriously??? C'mon now! Y do i find the sperm thingy hard to believe.even if she dashed off to your place immediately;trust me u wouldn't see sperm just by looking @ d vjay in a bid to suck her up

Dats very true, n it's much possible to see sperm in a woman body after minutes of sex, if there's no wash, pls @ savvy confirm this from ur doctor, by inserting your fingers in a woman vagina, u wiill see sperm -daAaaAh

@ savvy - don't tell u expect every woman to have a wide open clitoris dat swallowed up all released sperm with out any trace of it in ur vigana B)

Hahaha.

Oh dear,dont take this the wrong way aiit!

1st off...you clearly don't get my point

2ndly...you're just contradicting yourself

3rdly...sweetheart,"CLITORIS" has got nothing to do with swallowing of sperm.

Xcept it's another name for vagina and no1 told me <_<

4thly...*lemme use your word*.being wide or narrowed contributes little or nothing to how fast a sperm moves.

When a sperm is released,it strives to find its way to the promise land,it doesn't waste it's time staying @d walls of d vagina

I still stand by my early assertion...u can't see sperm @d vulva once a lady just finished taking d D

Meanwhile,who needs a doctors confirmation,when we both can try it out:D

• Downvote 1

Hahaha.

4thly...*lemme use your word*.being wide or narrowed contributes little or nothing to how fast a sperm moves.

When a sperm is released,it strives to find its way to the promise land,it doesn't waste it's time staying @d walls of d vagina

I still stand by my early assertion...u can't see sperm @d vulva once a lady just finished taking d D

Hahaha.

• Moderators

Hahahahahahahahahaha...

I'm laughing so hard I think irma gonna pass out!!

Keep it coming ladies ;) #biology101 :D

I disagree Savvy, I prefer to believe in a humongous clitoris that swallows everything in sight. Been looking for my nephew's toy car, perhaps it's got that too! Hahahahaahaha. Will surely pass out laughing at this rate!

Hahaha.

Xcept it's another name for vagina and no1 told me <_</>

Am not taking it d wrong way @savvy, sorry I use clitoris, I mean to say cervix, babe can u then explain why sperm can still be seen in a vigana of a rape victim still in d walls of vigana, well sorry to dissapoint u, dat exactly my experience, babe unless u have been meeting guys with watery sperm. Lol

• Moderators

Hahahahaha... yum! Uber funny!!

Y'all be throwing shades; let Admin catch you! Hahahaha @ watery sperm! Lmfao!

Good morning ladies, it's gonna be one smashing/sucking/sperming day. Hahahahaha :D *take your pick, mine's 'smashing' :D*

Hahaha.

I won't condescend so low as to throw shades

bt I'm more than happy to school you a bit cos your ignorance is appalling.

1st off...the cervix doesn't need to be wide to take up sperm *makes me wonder if u ever did biology*.

No matter how narrow d cervix is,it takes up a sperm.

I doubt u even know what a cervix is cos if u did,ud know that for 90% of ladies that haven't given birth *asides those wv ca of d cervix* their cervix is same,by same i mean narrow and cylindrical in shape.

Where as those that have given birth tend to have a wider cervical os *letme gv u d benefit of a doubt and assume u understand y*

2ndly...have u ever heard of a rape kit? I seriously doubt it,cos if u did,u wouldn't have made such an embarrassing statement like d one above.

My dear...when a lady collects d D,d sperm swims to d os,waiting to be fertilised. *unless there's a blocked tube*.

Now to stop u from embarrassing urself further,when a lady is raped,d doctor doesn't just insert his hand and say ah yes! This is sperm *he'd be no different from u*;what he does is take a swab from d vagina,place it on a slide and view under d microscope.

So...have u seen y i made my earlier statement?

Letme school u further...you last statement absolutely proves, u don't know jack about sperm or semen *maybe u should spend less time here and more time making google ur friend* just kidding. :D

In all though...we're good. Kisses :wub:

Hahaha.

I won't condescend so low as to throw shades

bt I'm more than happy to school you a bit cos your ignorance is appalling.

1st off...the cervix doesn't need to be wide to take up sperm *makes me wonder if u ever did biology*.

No matter how narrow d cervix is,it takes up a sperm.

I doubt u even know what a cervix is cos if u did,ud know that for 90% of ladies that haven't given birth *asides those wv ca of d cervix* their cervix is same,by same i mean narrow and cylindrical in shape.

Where as those that have given birth tend to have a wider cervical os *letme gv u d benefit of a doubt and assume u understand y*

2ndly...have u ever heard of a rape kit? I seriously doubt it,cos if u did,u wouldn't have made such an embarrassing statement like d one above.

My dear...when a lady collects d D,d sperm swims to d os,waiting to be fertilised. *unless there's a blocked tube*.

Now to stop u from embarrassing urself further,when a lady is raped,d doctor doesn't just insert his hand and say ah yes! This is sperm *he'd be no different from u*;what he does is take a swab from d vagina,place it on a slide and view under d microscope.

So...have u seen y i made my earlier statement?

Letme school u further...you last statement absolutely proves, u don't know jack about sperm or semen *maybe u should spend less time here and more time making google ur friend* just kidding. :D/>/>

In all though...we're good. Kisses :wub:/>/>

I wonder what your problem is with my experience, what am sure d person herself confirm n it to me, And here u are taking panadol over another person headache, lol (

Lol... That was refreshing!!! I can't recall when I last saw an argument on NL , was becoming so routine... hahahaha!!!

Some girls are actually dirty and ignorant of it and also ignorant of the fact that some girls, a lot of girls I hope, are neatness freaks. The stories here are simply appalling ! so much that my own experiences pale in comparison to them...

sperm??? That's the most disgusting thing I have heard in a long long time! So nasty...

@Kimi, thanks for the heads up! you rock!

• Moderators

Lol... That was refreshing!!! I can't recall when I last saw an argument on NL , was becoming so routine... hahahaha!!!

Some girls are actually dirty and ignorant of it and also ignorant of the fact that some girls, a lot of girls I hope, are neatness freaks. The stories here are simply appalling ! so much that my own experiences pale in comparison to them...

sperm??? That's the most disgusting thing I have heard in a long long time! So nasty...

@Kimi, thanks for the heads up! you rock!

Hahahaha ;) anytime!

• Upvote 1

Imagine having good time with a friend, And it gets to a stage that you want to suck her n u realize dat there was sperm inside of her, she just finished having sex with a guy, so Bcos she wasn't satisfied, she run down ur place to get what d guy could not give him , to worsten it, she didn't clean well, she wants u to suck her up with d sperm inside of her :o/> bullshit, pls don't we have babe's dat washes with warm water n detol??? Am getting fade up

Pls, never wash your there with dettol or any harsh substance. It's not healthy for that part of yourself.