Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

why I find it hard to suck ladies

hadassah

I swearrrrr!! The whole one-big-happy family thing was getting boring.

Btw, have you ever heard of slow swimmers? Do you know the difference between semen and sperm? And if you do, do you understand said differences? Have you ever heard that women who are trying to conceive are advised to keep their pelvic region elevated during and after sex? If you have, did you perhaps wonder why? Can you please explain how the vagina knows to let the woman's natural lubrication flow out of the vagina unhindered, but greedily gulps up every drop of semen when and if it comes?

Now make a loose fist, put in a glob of red oil, now start to vigorously (or slow and sensuously, whatever works for you) thrust your index finger into your fist. Four or five thrust should do. Is there palm oil outside of the fist? @Savvy

Moreover, what you saw could possibly have not been semen. It could just be viscous vagina discharge. Or yes, it could be semen. @haddasah

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Pls, never wash your there with dettol or any harsh substance. It's not healthy for that part of yourself.

Hahahaha... this only gets funnier! LOL

• Moderators

Pls, never wash your there with dettol or any harsh substance. It's not healthy for that part of yourself.

Hahahaha... this only gets funnier! LOL

I mean how hard is it to take care of ur body? I can't deal jare.

a girl needs to be extremely clean before I suck, I don't even wanna perceive your discharge .

Btw, have you ever heard of slow swimmers? Do you know the difference between semen and sperm? And if you do, do you understand said differences? Have you ever heard that women who are trying to conceive are advised to keep their pelvic region elevated during and after sex? If you have, did you perhaps wonder why? Can you please explain how the vagina knows to let the woman's natural lubrication flow out of the vagina unhindered, but greedily gulps up every drop of semen when and if it comes?

Now make a loose fist, put in a glob of red oil, now start to vigorously (or slow and sensuously, whatever works for you) thrust your index finger into your fist. Four or five thrust should do. Is there palm oil outside of the fist? @Savvy

Moreover, what you saw could possibly have not been semen. It could just be viscous vagina discharge. Or yes, it could be semen. @haddasah

This ought to get more interesting by the hour..... Lol....

• Administrators

A friend of mine,told me a story of her experience with her lez friend, they both went out together and decide to spend d night @ my friend place,both of them came in romancing each other, my friend said after she was well sucked by her friend, she decide to return the favor,by sucking her back , while removing her pants, to her surprised she saw a stain of last drop of menses on her pants, Mhm, my dear d lady was so wicked to allow a lady sucked her when she knew dat she just saw her last or still menstruating, ladies :lol:/>/> , to tell you d truth, :rolleyes:/>/> :rolleyes:/>/> I have seen some thing similar n these things pisses me up with ladies

Ewwwwwwww that is my response.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Lol, "big happy family", lol.

Hahaha.

I won't condescend so low as to throw shades

bt I'm more than happy to school you a bit cos your ignorance is appalling.

1st off...the cervix doesn't need to be wide to take up sperm *makes me wonder if u ever did biology*.

No matter how narrow d cervix is,it takes up a sperm.

I doubt u even know what a cervix is cos if u did,ud know that for 90% of ladies that haven't given birth *asides those wv ca of d cervix* their cervix is same,by same i mean narrow and cylindrical in shape.

Where as those that have given birth tend to have a wider cervical os *letme gv u d benefit of a doubt and assume u understand y*

2ndly...have u ever heard of a rape kit? I seriously doubt it,cos if u did,u wouldn't have made such an embarrassing statement like d one above.

My dear...when a lady collects d D,d sperm swims to d os,waiting to be fertilised. *unless there's a blocked tube*.

Now to stop u from embarrassing urself further,when a lady is raped,d doctor doesn't just insert his hand and say ah yes! This is sperm *he'd be no different from u*;what he does is take a swab from d vagina,place it on a slide and view under d microscope.

So...have u seen y i made my earlier statement?

Letme school u further...you last statement absolutely proves, u don't know jack about sperm or semen *maybe u should spend less time here and more time making google ur friend* just kidding. :D/>

In all though...we're good. Kisses :wub:/>

after nacking her every corner you still blew her kisses. you are that rat that would blow breeze while chewing on someone's toes... lmao. I can't stop laughing.

If you 'collect' sperm, raw, you can definitely see it dropping on your panties even after two days as its noticeably different from other discharges because it is weakly slimy and has a stink. I know

Another. One lesbian after receiving oral sex in bed from her partner who she knew is in her monthly period, suddenly had the urge to taste the softer side of her sex. Feverishly, from her orgasm, she said 'baby, go wash up I want to suck you, you are cheating me'. Her partner quickly up and into the bathroom to wash up.When she returned to bed from the bathroom, her partner dove into her with her tongue and sent her to cloud nines in few seconds, eating , plunging and munching forsaking the probable bloody residue.

Many months later, the two began to have relationship qualms that threatened to break-up their love - you all know how it is with the emo pain and 'pull me push me' from a bad lesbian relationship. They invited me to mediate and the one said "you can't break-up with me remember we had a blood oath'. The other went like 'blood oath?', 'Yeah that night' she replied. ?

• Administrators

If you 'collect' sperm, raw, you can definitely see it dropping on your panties even after two days as its noticeably different from other discharges because it is weakly slimy and has a stink. I know

Another. One lesbian after receiving oral sex in bed from her partner who she knew is in her monthly period, suddenly had the urge to taste the softer side of her sex. Feverishly, from her orgasm, she said 'baby, go wash up I want to suck you, you are cheating me'. Her partner quickly up and into the bathroom to wash up.When she returned to bed from the bathroom, her partner dove into her with her tongue and sent her to cloud nines in few seconds, eating , plunging and munching forsaking the probable bloody residue.

Many months later, the two began to have relationship qualms that threatened to break-up their love - you all know how it is with the emo pain and 'pull me push me' from a bad lesbian relationship. They invited me to mediate and the one said "you can't break-up with me remember we had a blood oath'. The other went like 'blood oath?', 'Yeah that night' she replied. ?

Haha at blood oath. Lol was she joking? I can't deal.

Haha at blood oath. Lol was she joking? I can't deal.

Lol, she was not joking at all. I had to do opinion polls to find out if that 'kind' counts as blood oath taking

Personally, I think to purposely eat another woman even though you knew she was mensurating is a huge commitment in itself. It worked for them, four years later, they are still together - somewhat

• Administrators

Lol, she was not joking at all. I had to do opinion polls to find out if that 'kind' counts as blood oath taking

Personally, I think to purposely eat another woman even though you knew she was mensurating is a huge commitment in itself. It worked for them, four years later, they are still together - somewhat

Absolutely but then again i wonder if there are any health implications. Its somewhat brave!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Moderators

Hahahahaha. It's a classic. One of NL's best!!! Capable of pulling you out of the vilest of moods :D :D

• 2 months later...