Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Continue the story line using the user name above!!

Abystacy

Okay this is how the game is played...the next person can start a story but they have to include the user name above then the person next has to continue the story using the last user name that has posted. Hope you understand. So I will start..

That faithful night, AbyStacy picked up the phone "hello" she said..

Silence on the other end... Abystacy had been getting calls like this for about two weeks now. Its had started to get unsettling.

With an angry shout she threw the phone across the room. It hit the wall and broke apart. As she was leaving the room, the phone rang again...

"Omg!" Not again, she could have sworn that the person on the line is Modd, Two years had passed since she got these type of calls, it's absolutely not possible.

"No" she murmured. "I refused to have this dream again. I'm waking up right now!" This can't be happening, she whispered hoarsely, raising both hands to her face. What could she possibly want.

" hello" are you there?, "are you gonna say something or are you going to continue playing this kind of game?"

• Moderators

"Hello..." she said. The voice from the other end of the phone wasn't Abystacy's dreaded nightmare after all...

"Are you alright?" the soothing voice beckoned

May I know whom I'm really speaking with Abystacy said in an irritated tone...

The other voice said oh sorry,I thought you would recognise my number, it's kimi,..I hitched a ride with you from ",Fella's Shrine last Friday.. *Giggling*

"Babe, how far na? Don't mind me jare, someone has been trying to play mind games with me.

Its gotten me paranoid". She relaxed a little.

"So are we still on for next week? Bring your hot friend, Sleeky, along. She needs to get out more often"

"I'll try" Kimi said "she was up till ***:14 a.m. last night doing pape work. She said something about making costumes. Such a Workaholic"

They both laughed.

Aby took the hot dogs from the grill and served them, but she couldn't eat because her stomach was jumping back and forth between it's normal place and her windripe. She went outside and sat at the picnic table in her expensive suit watching as the sprinkler turned rhythmically making its chicka_chicka sound.

She tried to assemble all the facts of last Friday at fella's shrine in her mind, but they weren't going together very well..

"Oh kimi, you means Sleeky's gurl? She asked.

• Moderators

...the laugh soon faded and in its stead a deep thought. Modd filled Abystacy's thoughts once more. They had been lovers.

With a shake of her head, as though it would suddenly dispel the memories which have now turned sour, a smile emerged as thoughts of ***.14am, costumes and 'hot' friend lingered on...

Presently, Abystacy pulled herself together enough to go back inside the house. She ate one hot dog, then went to the bathroom to shower and put on shorts and a tank top. She dreaded meeting with Kimi over drinks. Oh that Kimi girl can talk for Africa.

• Moderators

"What a beauty!" Abystacy exclaimed as she admired herself in the mirror. "Been a while this girl got some... 3months too long" she thought out loud!

Meanwhile in Kimi's house as she got dressed for her meeting with Abystacy, she wondered within her whether or not she (Abystacy) would show up as she recalled how dreadful their last meeting ended, and she said within herself " l am going to make things right this time"....( she hurriedly gets dressed)...

• Moderators

Fairy did make that call. It rang and rang and rang ...but there was none to pick up.

Relentless, she decided to take a chance. It would be her most daring attempt at love.

Fairy did make that call. It rang and rang and rang ...but there was none to pick up.

Relentless, she decided to take a chance. It would be her most daring attempt at love.

Wow, time out. Kimi, "her most daring attempt at Love"? :D c'mon... Anyhoo, back to the story.

As Fairy was making her most daring attempt at love, elsewhere, Kimi was setting out to meet Abystacy. She had told Sleeky to meet them at the bar as well.

On the other side of town, Abystacy was also setting out, cautiously. If the night went south, that is if Kimi decided to talk for not just Africa but the whole world or if Sleeky isn't as hot as promised, she would need an escape plan. she had told her friend Flyj to call her after 10 minutes and act like there was a family emergency. Works every time.

"Ok" Abystacy thought "let's do this" she got into her car and backed out of her N500million house in Banana Island that she just purchased. ;)

• Moderators

Ofcourse, Modd had gotten wind of Abystacy's plans. She had stalked her. A habit which has now become obsessive, neurotic.

Modd would make an appearance, she would show up for Aby and perhaps, summon the courage to finally utter a word.

Why wouldn't I. I'm the lead character :lol:

Hey! why is Abystacy the wealthy beauty princess *pouting* :D/>

Back to the story sha...

But that's not the case at all. Kimi got it all wrong..Modd's love interest is Sleeky but since Sleeky is short Asf. Modd decided she rather stick to Kimi after all she could pretend to laugh at anything she says even though they are boring af. Lol

Modd ,Abystacy,Kimi Fairy,and even cute waited impatiently for Sleeky..they had ordered various cocktails,to while away time,they began to talk about Amaechi and the "blablabla" going on.(boring)...lol..unexpectedly..Modd's glass fell off her hands when she heard "hey,its Sleeky".. Hahahahaha..she was stunned at the beautiful eyes staring back at her!..Kimi could only say one word" wow"..sleeky had to tell the rest of the crowd including the "filthy rich godess" ,Abystacy , to pick up their jaws from the floor....hahahahaha.. Kimi the ever nice princess quickly offered Sleeky her seat which Sleeky accepted with a sweet smile and a nod.Confidently sitting down...aware all eyes on her,Sleeky was like ..sorry for keeping u girls ...what have I missed?..

It was a beautiful night to say they least. Sleeky almost got everyone’s attention. We ere all siting by the pool side. Things went sour for Sleeky when she tried to move over to modd. Some bunch of adolescents bumped into her, and tripped her into the pool, where she lost her top. It was highly embarrassing, and of course I was angry with them. I had to do something about it. Instead,

“Kimi” Abystacy said I think I have a top in the car… could you please fetch it for Her?

Abystacy felt bad, and that it was her fault. She shouldn’t have told Sleeky come sit by Modd or say anything,. Sleeky stood up, and immediately squatted down in the water. The top had come loose, and of course the two bra pad floating in the pool. she had been using a pad to boost her breasts and a most dreadful nightmare became real. Her little breasts were uncovered! Although short, she had a perfect body, except her small breasts, which filled her with shame. She scrabbled around in the water, catching sight of the top, only to lose it again, as the we all tried to help . There was no way she could walk out of this one… hehehehe or even back to the room, revealing her body to ridicule. Nothing else was in her mind except covering up her small breasts. and getting the hell outta there. At least she'd been promised a top.

Just as Abystacy was trying hard to stifle a laugh, Flyj calls.

"Hello, Aby, sorry I couldn't call since. Was held up. So, how's it going? Wanna bail?"

"Its going exceptionally well!" Abystacy replied bursting out laughing.

She gave a brief rundown of events for Flyj.

"Oh, my word!" Said Flyj, "I feel for her. Let me know how it goes"

Abystacy rolled her eyes, "you're such a goody two shoes. Anyway, will do. Bye" and she hung up.

Just then the top arrived but it happened to be a boobtube top and a size too big!

Modd grabs the top from Kimi and quickly wraps it around Sleeky and pulls her out of the pool, soaking wet and shaking like a leaf...

Modd grabs a jacket from a nearby table and puts it around Sleeky's shoulders. Some guys around are still laughing and Modd gives them her best neurotic, I-will-find-you-and-cut-your-balls-off look and they soon quiet down.

Modd says to Sleeky, "cmon, let's get outta here" and leads her to her car.

Abystacy smiles, "at least SOMEONE'S getting laid tonight"

• Moderators

Modd's car just wouldn't start. She had a thing for vintage. In her case, to refer to the car as vintage would be a slap and blow to 'vintage' itself.

At this time, as Modd struggled to save face, the ever so conceited Sleeky, had started to do some introspection. She wondered about the breast pads, the butt implants, the false lashes. She feared she may never recover from the day's incident. She started to -for some strange and unknown reason- harbour a grotesque form of resentment towards Abystacy.