Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Continue the story line using the user name above!!

Abystacy

Sleeky read all these false events on Vogue magazine and wondered why Abystacy had to lie about her boobs being small...she bursted into laughter into laughter when she saw the bra pad part of kimi's story...oh she said to herself, kimi and Abystacy had seen earlier and they had hurriedly drank too much alomo bitters mixed with orijin bitters before coming over...lol ...so they must have been high since Sleeky took off her clothes herself and entered the pool dressed in her very sexy bikini ,her huge nipples well pointed in her 36C bra top.

Oh dear Modd couldn't swim so she avoided the pool and just lounged around the pool with her hilarious jokes...We left the pool. Abstacy couldn't find her car at the parking lot...the security man eventually told us the car rental service had come to collect their car back,it was overdue

....we were all speechless... Sleeky only wondered why Abstacy had to lie about the car.. And whatelse she could be lying about..tick tock tick tock....

• Moderators

Sleeky suddenly snapped out of her disillusion.

She had wished all the news weren't true. By now, the list of regrets were fast growing... She regretted ever living in the spot light and wished she had listened to mummy's words on humility. It was too late now. Pride did come before a fall after all...

As she wallowed in self pity, She thought of Kimi. "That's the one friend that I can count on -unassuming and different from the others" she muttered to herself.

"I must immediately empty my savings and will all of my belongings to her. EFCC has started to dig again. It's only a mater of time before they found me out" she thought. Distraught and ashamed, she resolved to make amends. To revere self a bit less:d

Sleeky suddenly realised she has taken over the lead role...Agaped at kimi's shameless clamour for cash...she finally realised how selfish kimi could be...cooking up stories and dressing up lip like a man,fake moustache and so on

..oh Sleeky ,run for your dear life u were gonna fall into the wrong hands and the good lord saved u

..Haaaalllelluyyyah

..Sleeky reflected on this and invited Modd,Cute,Abstacy, Flyj and the rest of the the crew for confession and deliverance in the church....

Repent! For the kingdom of God is at hand.

Anything u dey do,"na God win".