Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Test Day!

kimi

You bet! In the mean time, some heavy chairs need lifting in the zulu temple. Babylettes have been duly satisfied and would need some space to relax :D/>

Bet I wasn't satisfied so ion knw watchu talking abt :angry:

Hahahahaha. LOOOL. Half score ko. Half score ni. Is that how they dash out marks in JAMB :rolleyes:/>

Hawken equally performed as woefully as you did @ 20% Hahahahaha. See their faces! Rabata

Lol. Na your type of lecturer naii students love to put super glue on top her chair. Or keep dead rat for your drawer. You stingy with marks gaaan

• 2 years later...
On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 12:15 AM, kimi said:

You can run but you can't hide! When most of y'all are back from church, settle in and take your test. Let's see how attentive you've been and how much of an NL member you really are 😉

Ready? Set? Go!

Instruction:

10 questions, attempt all.

1. Which of our members is a sucker for sexy voice?

2. Nulia + _________ are our first publicly announced NL couple?

3. Who is the only member that has publicly declared that she's had a hard-on?

4. Who abducted Kimi when she was 5years old? (bonus question) 😄

5. On NL Christmas morning, who masturbated at the foot of the mountain and came 15times?

6. ___________ is the name given to a woman whose nipples become full-sized breasts in your mouth during foreplay

7. "...don't tell me u expect every woman to have a wide open clitoris dat swallowed up all released sperm" This was uttered by?

8. What NL member shares the same name as a delicate part of the woman's bumbum?

9. "who's in Enugu that can suck my nipples till I explode?" was said by?

10. "_________ u wl b pro in dz, i wl want u to sex me am new in it" was said by JJ in commendation of whose skills?

The member with the highest score shall be celebrated and shall be indoctrinated into our most prestigious NL Hall of fame club.

All the best ladies!

Um this test is out of date and needs to be replaced with a new please.