Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Test Day!

kimi

• Moderators

You can run but you can't hide! When most of y'all are back from church, settle in and take your test. Let's see how attentive you've been and how much of an NL member you really are ;)

Ready? Set? Go!

Instruction:

10 questions, attempt all.

1. Which of our members is a sucker for sexy voice?

2. Nulia + _________ are our first publicly announced NL couple?

3. Who is the only member that has publicly declared that she's had a hard-on?

4. Who abducted Kimi when she was 5years old? (bonus question) :D

5. On NL Christmas morning, who masturbated at the foot of the mountain and came 15times?

6. ___________ is the name given to a woman whose nipples become full-sized breasts in your mouth during foreplay

7. "...don't tell me u expect every woman to have a wide open clitoris dat swallowed up all released sperm" This was uttered by?

8. What NL member shares the same name as a delicate part of the woman's bumbum?

9. "who's in Enugu that can suck my nipples till I explode?" was said by?

10. "_________ u wl b pro in dz, i wl want u to sex me am new in it" was said by JJ in commendation of whose skills?

The member with the highest score shall be celebrated and shall be indoctrinated into our most prestigious NL Hall of fame club.

All the best ladies!

1. How I wan take sabi?

2. No idea, but how do I find that thread?

***. that one na question? the only member with a big pair of balls.

4. Santa Claus.

5. we were not taught.

6. Horny b*tch.

7. Someone who did quatitative reasoning in primary school.

8. The member that couldn't stop thinking straight from their ass.

9. An open mined member.

10. A vibrator.

hey, don't copy me! #covering_my_work

1. How I wan take sabi?

4. Santa Claus.

5. we were not taught.

6. Horny b*tch.

9. An open mined member.

10. A vibrator.

Hahahahaha!! Someone copying your work right now is like someone copying Patience Jonathans work in an English Language exam. Hahaha!!

Hahahahaha!! Someone copying your work right now is like someone copying Patience Jonathans work in an English Language exam. Hahaha!!

hey that's no fair, let the examiner decide. I do know most of the answers i provided are correct, not unless the examiner wants to fail me on purpose because i'm not among her babylettes #picking-my-nose.

By the way, how did you see what I wrote, I thought I covered it?

hey that's no fair, let the examiner decide. I do know most of the answers i provided are correct, not unless the examiner wants to fail me on purpose because i'm not among her babylettes #picking-my-nose.

By the way, how did you see what I wrote, I thought I covered it?

Hahahahaha!!! Through the eyes of the spirit. Why i'm I even studying for this test?? The examiner is actually already compromised. Lemme go and rub zulu chiefs pot belly joor

Hahahahaha!!! Through the eyes of the spirit. Why i'm I even studying for this test?? The examiner is actually already compromised. Lemme go and rub zulu chiefs pot belly joor

lol, I can imagine you going through hundred threads just to find an answer to one of these. A similar case of "you've got the book to cheat from in an exams but don't know where to find the answers". Just admit it already, you wanted to copy me.

While you're at Zulu's place, please also rub his bald head on my behalf, that should get me a good grade in this test.

Been away for a very long time. Only know d ans to No 8 question. Will av to go through all d posts to know d rest.

LMAOOO this is too funny!!!

Let me try though

1) Sleeky?

***) Teejay

4) Maid

7) Suavity? Savvy? Haddasah? Its Haddasah.

8) Clitoris

9) An Enugu babe -_-

10) I can't read this one.

Let me try though

1) Sleeky?

***) Teejay

4) Maid

8) Clitoris

9) An Enugu babe -_-/>

Geez! Number *** wasn't me. I remember who said it. Wont give the expo

You can run but you can't hide! When most of y'all are back from church, settle in and take your test. Let's see how attentive you've been and how much of an NL member you really are ;)/>/>

Ready? Set? Go!

Instruction:

10 questions, attempt all.

1. Which of our members is a sucker for sexy voice? ..... I dunno? Hummm... Kimi?

2. Nulia + _________ are our first publicly announced NL couple? I know I have come across this story..just didn't register the name. Letter "E" sha dey the name

3. Who is the only member that has publicly declared that she's had a hard-on? OZY!!!

4. Who abducted Kimi when she was 5years old? (bonus question) :D/>/> T Probably black Santa Claus with fake white beards. You know na... Naija style!

5. On NL Christmas morning, who masturbated at the foot of the mountain and came 15times? My goodness! Who did this happen to?! I'm trying not to stain my church mind.

6. ___________ is the name given to a woman whose nipples become full-sized breasts in your mouth during foreplay... Sooooo tempting. Boobilicious?

7. "...don't tell me u expect every woman to have a wide open clitoris dat swallowed up all released sperm" This was uttered by? HAWKEN! OR DEQUEEN

8. What NL member shares the same name as a delicate part of the woman's bumbum? CLITORIS!

9. "who's in Enugu that can suck my nipples till I explode?" was said by?

10. "_________ u wl b pro in dz, i wl want u to sex me am new in it" was said by JJ in commendation of whose skills? This one pass Jamb question... Detilez

The member with the highest score shall be celebrated and shall be indoctrinated into our most prestigious NL Hall of fame club.

All the best ladies!

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha! Y'all are so so hilarious o!LOL for sure!

No way is the mighty Zulu chief that much of a cheapskate <_< . Maybe if you agreed to rub that other part :D :unsure:

Keep the guesses coming! Yes you can!

• Moderators

1. How I wan take sabi?

4. Santa Claus.

5. we were not taught.

6. Horny b*tch.

9. An open mined member.

10. A vibrator.

Hahahahahaha! 0/10 (0%) V. Poor indeed. Shame. I would have drawn your face but I don't have the app :D

Punishment: Go derobe yourself in the zulu temple.

• Moderators

Am not feeling too well and as such plead to defer the test till 2019

Hahahahahaha! Ojoro master! Okay o... your 3year carryover has been approved. You must not be found playing in the NL courts. Otherwise, you will surely be exposed :angry:

• Moderators

Been away for a very long time. Only know d ans to No 8 question. Will av to go through all d posts to know d rest.

LOLOLOL. Na wa. yeye people. Hahahahahaha. This is actually the only excuse that justifies failing my test. We missed you sixstar. You are a sister indeed! You are blessed and highly favoured among our fellow sixstars :D

• Moderators

Let me try though

1) Sleeky?

***) Teejay

4) Maid

8) Clitoris

9) An Enugu babe -_-/>

2/10. Our best student so far. Na wa o... shame on you Hawken. You are a very active member. What is the hope of the future if a member of your calibre failed so woefully? :unsure: *humming the olodo rabata song* smh :D

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha Teejay! 2/10. These events took place way before you joined NL and so you are allowed to gbodo :D

What do you mean! Kimi is friends with all janded Santas! :angry:

Na wa. Our brightest scored 20%. Quite depressing. This shows that the Admins have quite a bit to do. *sighs*

• Moderators

So here are the answers to the test questions. Sorry ladies, the performance was so poor that I chose to have my beauty nap before attending to this.

Answers

1. Evelyn

2. Elegant

***..OZY!

4. LOL. Kimi was never abducted :huh: ;)

5. Mermaid

6. Breastilolo

7. Hadassah

8. Clitoris

9. New cunt

10.Xenasexy

Answers may be found on these threads:

http://naijalez.com/index.php?/topic/2582-a-very-nl-christmas/

http://naijalez.com/index.php?/topic/2635-wet-dreams/

http://naijalez.com/index.php?/topic/2613-the-truth-about-breasts/

http://naijalez.com/index.php?/topic/2524-nulia-and-elegants-couple-shower/

Hummm... I deserved half score for saying number 1's answer had a letter E naaa! *pouting lips*

And who scored the 2 abeg? I need to give mum my result

Hahahahahaha! 0/10 (0%) V. Poor indeed. Shame. I would have drawn your face but I don't have the app :D/>

Punishment: Go derobe yourself in the zulu temple.

lol, test attempted!!

• Moderators

Hummm... I deserved half score for saying number 1's answer had a letter E naaa! *pouting lips*

And who scored the 2 abeg? I need to give mum my result

Hahahahaha. LOOOL. Half score ko. Half score ni. Is that how they dash out marks in JAMB :rolleyes:

Hawken equally performed as woefully as you did @ 20% Hahahahaha. See their faces! Rabata

Hahahahahaha! Ojoro master! Okay o... your 3year carryover has been approved. You must not be found playing in the NL courts. Otherwise, you will surely be exposed :angry:/>

The carryover is just for the test nah. He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day

• Moderators

LOL. Take your aluta elsewhere... Perhaps the Zulu chief's chambers *winking uncontrollably*

• Moderators

The carryover is just for the test nah. He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day

You bet! In the mean time, some heavy chairs need lifting in the zulu temple. Babylettes have been duly satisfied and would need some space to relax :D