Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Keeping up with KIMI

kimi

• Moderators

Hey lovely people...

Yep! It's about time we kick-started a reality online TV :D

I happily volunteer a peek into my life! I must warn you though... don't expect to read anything overboard. I'm pretty much just your regular everyday extroverted introvert. ;)

Happy viewing! Yay!

PS

Feel free to yab me or comment or just be plain silly. It comes with the fame and I totally dig :D :D :P

Welcome to my world.

• Moderators

Hahahaha. It is real. All real. The only thing is that I'd hold back sensitive info for obvious security reasons

• Moderators

...my emotions are all over the place. My heart is racing. I'm a bit nervous I think. Can't make sense of these things. Will do some soul searching once I'm home.

I wonder how many people have a piece of my heart with them. People so dear, who I would always think of fondly. I have identified atleast ***. Will it always be this way or would it happen someday that I'd have the pieces back. Lots of unanswered questions.

Giving it time. Time helps to calm these eratic and unreliable emotions.

Is dis goin to be a daily affair so I wud set reminder to tune in... I knew Hawken wud ve commented sha n I ws ryt :D

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha. It's Season 1 pilot episode. It is very adhoc for now as updates come you keep up :D

• Moderators

I am not one to spit about or hold saliva in my mouth but today... I'm very thankful I just got off some antibiotics.

I stopped by to get my Ribena managing to squeeze past an okada driver who had blocked me. Just as I got right beside him was when he sneezed without covering his mouth. I swear I could have inhaled all that if I hadn't held my breath. I kept holding the breath till I had gone way past him almost passing out in the process. I think I made a face too... so the guy kept asking "Madam wetin happen na". I was to out of breath to even respond. I just smiled... trying hard not to laugh and inhale some more in the process. *whew*

Then I get home and I can't stop spitting. That's when the wind decided to show some humour and splash the saliva right all over my top. Now I smell of spit. :(

What a day!

Kimiiii I am a huge stakeholder and I forbid u from ever even dreaming of having lunch with ur ex in my absence WTF.

I am so furious, this is all I can type for now.

#slamsphoneonawalllol

• Moderators

Kimiiii I am a huge stakeholder and I forbid u from ever even dreaming of having lunch with ur ex in my absence WTF.

I am so furious, this is all I can type for now.

#slamsphoneonawalllol

Hahahahahaha. My baby. My sweetie pie, sugar sugar munchkin, boo boo, never again. Anything for you my darling. Muah!

• Moderators

Evrytin hapend o, I imagined u drinking d bike man's saliva n I cnt ve dinner animore

Yack! Hahahahaha. No way! Double Yack. I held my breath immediately mehn. + I just got out of the bathroom, had a major scrub *whew*

Is dis goin to be a daily affair so I wud set reminder to tune in... I knew Hawken wud ve commented sha n I ws ryt :D/>

Lmaooo what did i do to you? :'(

And I was like Nah Ah. I'm never gon let that sharkeesha take my girl riri away. Nah ah.

So you see we've been having these issues lately, I went over to her house that and and guess the hell what I saw.

Yeah damm right. Anika. She was just lazying on the couch, that I got with my hard earned money for my baby.

Ooh Ooh, ladies, I just got me this new LV green bottoms and I'm so rocking them to Hayleys bash. Hope Y'all are gettin' ready.

No b***ch don't you try me... I'm a break her jaws..

The Real Members of......

And I was like Nah Ah. I'm never gon let that sharkeesha take my girl riri away. Nah ah.

So you see we've been having these issues lately, I went over to her house that and and guess the hell what I saw.

Yeah damm right. Anika. She was just lazying on the couch, that I got with my hard earned money for my baby.

Ooh Ooh, ladies, I just got me this new LV green bottoms and I'm so rocking them to Hayleys bash. Hope Y'all are gettin' ready.

No b***ch don't you try me... I'm a break her jaws..

The Real Members of......

LOOOOOOOOL

Going by the way this thread has being inactive for some days now, I think your rating is beginning to drop and

Your show might just be yanked off the network

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha. My boos know the Zulu can always make an addition. They are ever ready! :D like you more x58. Compete with that! Hahahahaha