Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Keeping up with KIMI

kimi

You've got me racking my brain for a prize,my parents are old school jare

They could spoil the fun..you tell me your prize

• Moderators

Hahahahaha. My kind of girl. For you, a bottle of specially distilled Zulu wine. I could throw in a few bundles of the Zulu currency? 2 baby chickens for the parents and a fat male goat for the siblings and relatives :D Good enough?

• Moderators

Hahahahahahahaha. Not as strong as the Naira but in Zulu land, you'd get all the gold you need with it :unsure: :D

• Moderators

We'd be one big happy family! In my thoughts we are all so so very jolly!! yay! All days are taken though... You'd get your turn on public holidays

Suffri like me oh, I don't want sleeky on my case, lol... I like you more

Lol..

Hell yeah..

Now back the f***k off..

Yes u simpl3..don't try me o..my jealosy is very explosive.

Hahahahahaha. My boos know the Zulu can always make an addition. They are ever ready! :D/> like you more x58. Compete with that! Hahahahaha

Noo ..not this babylette..

So u bera have a huge exquisite explanation for this !!!!

#rolliingeyes

And I was like Nah Ah. I'm never gon let that sharkeesha take my girl riri away. Nah ah.

So you see we've been having these issues lately, I went over to her house that and and guess the hell what I saw.

Yeah damm right. Anika. She was just lazying on the couch, that I got with my hard earned money for my baby.

Ooh Ooh, ladies, I just got me this new LV green bottoms and I'm so rocking them to Hayleys bash. Hope Y'all are gettin' ready.

No b***ch don't you try me... I'm a break her jaws..

The Real Members of......

This is hw craze dey start

Hahahahaha but sleeky there's love in sharing now

Lol..

Hell yeah..

Now back the f***k off..

Yes u simpl3..don't try me o..my jealosy is very explosive.

So today was like.really hot. So I and Maryann will be going to the beach. But I really didn't want to go.

But she just kept insisting....

Hmm suspicious. ... Is she planning something??

So I told Kierra let's go to the beach since its like totally hot today. But she's not having any of it... I'm just tired of trying to convince her. To think I wanted us to spend sometime together....

Nigerian Viewer will be like.... Don't mind that stupid Kierra Marry love go and leave her at home Jare.

Nigerian viewer's mother: Funke, Hediot, You put on the gen to watch keeping up with Killer and May.... you sabi how much I buy that fuel eh....It's hot indeed when I come up and catch you..

Foolish girl.

• Moderators

Verily I say to you that this place is too quiet.

Kimi -San please your reality show's rating is dropping oh.

Hahahaha. No way in this world would Kimi sit and watch her ratings go down the drain.

BRB. Making love at the moment aka sex aka making babies aka copulation aka they are doing me! :D

Serious love making going on here o... *Kimi doesn't moan, she screams. oh arrg uh uh ahhh yes baby. Ye ye ye. Jo. pliss sorry pliss Oya toush toush o Oya toush. continu baby. Is great* :D

• 3 years later...