Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

NL Star Guest Live!

kimi

• Moderators

Yay! Our very own Star Guest Show is born!

NL members would be interviewed Live. You are invited to tune in and ask questions after the main interviews have been concluded. The Show host (aka Kimi the lil' super tiger) will prompt when the time comes :D

This hopes to be a promising show. It hopes to beat ratings of the Keeping Up With Kimi show!

The plan is to send requests to members, to hopefully, get a commitment from them agreeing to feature live on the show.

The Show airs every Sundays and is expected to run as long as questions keep coming!

Watch out for this space!!

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha. I just sent out a request. Let's see how it goes. If I get a positive response. Please do us the honours of accepting our invite for the next show.

I shall notify you privately as the NL celeb that you are. Make sure you wear your pant to the show o! Hahahahaha

hahaha, I sure will. That last statement will definitely bring in more fans. Will there be Paparazzi? so I get to be in the breaking news. BTW when and how do I get paid? I'll like cash in dollar notes.

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha! Thanks peeps. I knew I could count on your most amazing viewership. Time is 3pm Sunday! Stay tuned. Our first guest has agreed to grace us with her awesomeness. Yay! :D

I'm also considering running this show twice a week now. Sundays and Wednesdays. My Star guest list has suddenly hit the roof! Yippee! Hahahahaha

• Moderators

Meh, these cable Tv sef. Which do they want us to watch? Following Kimi or Star Quest?

Hahahahahahahaha! The Keeping up with Kimi show has been stopped. Our producers didn't consider it so profitable. They wanted me to do odd things like sharing p**sy photos. They wanted more baby mama action, arguments, cussing and fist fights... but you all know lil' Kimi the super tiger is all for love. Oh well... *sighs*

So please stick with the latest show on the network!

• Moderators

hahaha, I sure will. That last statement will definitely bring in more fans. Will there be Paparazzi? so I get to be in the breaking news. BTW when and how do I get paid? I'll like cash in dollar notes.

Hahahaha. What kind of celebrity is this one. We are helping your situation by putting you under the spotlight jor! :D :D

Okay okay... our sponsors would handle that! Nunu milk and Atutupoyoyo ventures would be in touch :D

• Moderators

Yes!!! Kimi for president. Let's get this show on the road

Hahahahaha! Thanks boo. My legs have landed on you, you know what that means! To the chambers woman! Hahahahahahaha

• Moderators

*drum roll please*

Tune in today @ 3pm for our very first NL Star Guest interview! It promises to be an engaging show!

I shall be co-hosting with a woman of timber and calibre. She is by no means a stranger to you all. Considering this is our pilot show, we shall also be providing popcorn to all our viewers thanks to our sponsors!

Our sponsors include: Etisalat, Nestlé, Pepsi Co., Nunu milk and Dudu Osun Ventures.

For advert placement or sponsorship details, contact our sexy and busty producers on or email our naked and vibrant customer service reps at xxxx

See you @3pm!

• Moderators

Hey lovely People,

Tune in tomorrow @ 3pm for our next NL Star Guest interview! It promises to be super fun!

Our next guest is no stranger to us. A few of her favourite things to do include exposing private parts... :D

I shall be co-hosting as usual with our very own dog whisperer. A woman who loves to share quality time with cute puppies. Only God knows what else they might also be sharing in the privacy of her apartment :unsure:

Our sponsors apologize for the no-show last week. They've made commitments to perform! Free Etisalat sim packs, 1 kitkat from Nestlé, a can of Pepsi from Pepsi Co., and unlimited supply of delightful herdswomen breath milk from Nunu milk. Dudu Osun Ventures promises special spa treatment for our NL Start Guest.

For advert placement or sponsorship details, our sexy and busty producers as well as our naked and vibrant customer service agents are still very much at your service.

Come one, come all!

See you @3pm come Sunday! Yippee! :D