Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

NL Star Guest Live!

kimi

You didn't even invite me to be your guest as you promised. And, show host, give out gifts to guests jor. Gifts like Vibs and dildos.

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha. We need more sponsors o. Vibrators and dildos would be awesome!

The wheel would surely get to you baby. You better get ready. We won't so modest with our questions :D

• Moderators

Hey Peeps! It's here again tomorrow! Yippee! ...and our star guest interview promises to be one you wouldn't want to miss out on!

We'd allow guests call into the show to ask questions, it's not every time we have such privilege of dining with her!

She is indeed a celebrity extraordinaire!

Stayed tuned tomorrow @ 3pm!

See you then! Muah!

• Moderators

Yaaaay! Another week is quickly coming to an end and then it's the NL Star Guest Live show day! Yippee! Hahahahaha

Tomorrow would be fun! We'd be hosting the show in one of our numerous studios abroad. Yep! We have hammered! To God be the Glory *dancing and fidgeting with an unidentified kpekus*

Our guest tomorrow.... erm... I'm tempted to spill but nope! Wait for it peeps! You'd find her absolutely delightful. She's promised to treat us to dinner at her apartment after the show! So, if you can make it, book your flight! PM me for flight details *wink*

*sssshh.. it's a private party*

Time remains 3pm

• Moderators

Yaaaay! Another Sunday is here! Remember to stay tuned today for our live celebrity interview. It's for 3pm (usual time) and it promises to be fun!

Today's guest is like none other; she's funny, fun and errr.... royalty *chuckles*

See you! Ta ta for nooooooow *wink*

Sadly, Network has been so poor all week. *sighs* :( hopefully it improves... *sighs* it's taken several clicks to post a single comment.

• Moderators

Yep! Another weekend is here again and you know what that means! Yippee! Hahahahaha.

Tune in tomorrow @ 3pm for another exciting interview with one of our boisterous NL celebrities! It's gonna be some major fun!

See you then!! Ta ta for nooooooow!

*whispers*

She's bringing lots of girls with her (one for each member of the audience) and guess what??! They are all called 'Clitoris' How awesome is that!!! Yaaaay!

• Moderators

Hello Ladies....

Yep! It's another Sunday and you know what that means! Yaaaay!

Today is our season finale. You have been such a wonderful audience all season and for that we want to say a very big thank you!

See you @ the usual hour. Muah!!!

Love always,

Your one and only Kimi tiger and Hawken p**sy cat :D

• Moderators

Hey beautiful people of NL, we have a slight challenge....

I was up to be interviewed after several last minute changes. Alas, no one to interview me! :D

Hawken the p**sy cat is nowhere to be found and no one else to do it... :( :( :( oh well...

:D :D