Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

NL Star Guest Live: Simpl3

kimi

• Moderators

Kimi the super lil' tiger is preparing the studio...

*picks up broom and starts sweeping, dusting and arranging chairs too* whew!

When we hammer we'd buy a vacuum cleaner and outsource the cleaning of the studio. God's time is the best!

:D

• Moderators

We've sighted our Star Guest. Paparazzi isn't going easy on her one bit. Sending NL bouncers to go usher her into the studio...

*kimi whispers to bouncers "eyin gehs, Oya, elo gbe omoge yen wa. No throway blows for them Paparazzi o. Na dem go give us the publicity we crave. Oya! Carry go!"

She looks smoking!

• Moderators

Yay! Hello Simpl3 it's indeed a pleasure to have you here! Even the Queen of England isn't this hard to find! Thankfully we know people who also know people!

• Moderators

Welcome to NL Star Guest Live. I am Kimi by name and I shall be co-hosting with ma homie! I'd allow her introduce herself.

I'm the people that her people know :D/>/> *giving credit to whom credit is due*

And yeah, i'm the cohost of whom Kimi speaks... But i'll be barely here to amuse you with my dry humor because i have to do behind the scene sturvs (that you people will see), sorry folks :(/>.

Welcome again Simpl3. Its nice to have you with us.

• Moderators

Oops! I've just been informed that my co-host took off without her clothes... She developed cold feet. Said she's camera shy. Oh oh! I think she left her white pant behind as well. *sighs*

We won't let that spoil the fun, let's get this rolling!

• Moderators

I'm the people that her people know :D/> *giving credit to whom credit os due*

Hahahahahaha. Paparazzi! Seize her!

Being the first guest on this show, you guys should pls go easy on me with the questions, especially Hawken, lol...

Hahahaha, my stage name is Simpl3, been around for a while, from the days of being really active to non active days, but here we are today on nl having our first show with our delectable host Kimi Kim

Thank you Hawken

I'm the people that her people know :D/>/>/> *giving credit to whom credit is due*

And yeah, i'm the cohost of whom Kimi speaks... But i'll be barely here to amuse you with my dry humor because i have to do behind the scene sturvs (that you people will see), sorry folks :(/>/>.

Welcome again Simpl3. Its nice to have you with us.

*shouts from behind the scene* So, you were away for a long while, would you like to tell us more about that?

Btw, na wa for you oh. So its only one host you can see here bah? Behind the scene people need love too or at least a *shalla* (shout out) according to wizkid.

Hehehehe *shalla* to the crew... hawken I see you *hala*

Well I wouldn't say I was away, like away away, I haven't just been posting topics, commenting and pm-ing, trust me hardly does a week go by without me coming on here to read stuffs. Love didn't take me away, work didn't take me away, I just went solo, nothing to it at all.

Okay, i totally get that.. We all need away time every now and then. Anyways, our next question is one that is dear to me; do you know how to cook? LOVE to cook? And whats your favourite food? :D/>

*thinks to self* why am i like this sef? Asking her food questions when there are more serious questions to be asked? Priorities i guess :D/>

Yeah.

Well I know how to cook, I do not like to cook but surprisingly I could cook for my partner, I hate to see them go hungry, especially when I'm the host

My fave food is my native food, then fried rice, that's all

• Moderators

Hahahaha. How sweet. I'm sure so many won't mind being your partner right now! The beauty of an African woman cannot be matched. I love that you go African rather than food from the west. Well done!

So Simpl3, If you could put an immediate end to one thing, what would it be?

You like food too much ahn Ahn

Okay, i totally get that.. We all need away time every now and then. Anyways, our next question is one that is dear to me; do you know how to cook? LOVE to cook? And whats your favourite food? :D/>/>

Thank you kimi

Hahahaha. How sweet. I'm sure so many won't mind being your partner right now! The beauty of an African woman cannot be matched. I love that you go African rather than food from the west. Well done!

So Simpl3, If you could put an immediate end to one thing, what would it be?

In respect to Kimis question, the heat in Nigeria curently is not from around here. Im serious, its foreign. The owner of the heat should please comman collect it.

Saying this so you can consider it as your are about to answer.

Everything has its own season, na sun dey shine now, very soon rain go begin dey show imself

In respect to Kimis question, the heat in Nigeria curently is not from around here. Im serious, its foreign. The owner of the heat should please comman collect it.

Saying this so you can consider it as your are about to answer.

• Moderators

#word

I totally agree with you. Its so funny how religious people break the simple rule of loving others as themselves. The law on which all others rest. It gets really tough sometimes. Our prayer is that people become enlightened and allow us live freely... after all, judge not so that ye shall not be judged.

Thanks Simpl3. Wise words indeed!

So! Daddy Showkey and African China say you three are drinking buddies. We would like to get your perspective on this... is there some truth in it?