Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

NL Star Guest Live: Simpl3

kimi

I knew it, that African China can not keep one single secret... Ahn Ahn

Henhen to the question, it was just one Sunday I went to visit daddy showkey oh, he offered me baby oku, and you know being a celeb, I had to act like a tough one so I took 10 bottles of that.

Truth is, I don't drink... Lol...

• Upvote 1

Lmaoo please what is baby oku? I'm lost here.

In light off your reply to the Kimis question about the one thing you'd love to change in the world, is it safe to assume that if you could "ungay", if there was a switch you could flip and turn straight, you wouldnt? Keep in mind that you could flip this switch without any repercussions. No backlash from the gay community, nothing.

Also, can you tell us when you realised you were attracted to women? Perhaps the event or events that led to that realisation?

Hawken, even youuu? You don't know baby oku? Isofa

I love being gay, that is who I am,i don't want to be 'ungay'

I was in boarding secondary school,I had my first senior school sister, she was gay.

LOL i dunno naa. Somebody should tell me plix. Btw when i hear all these boarding school stories, i get upset all over again at my Dad for not letting me go to one. My body count would have been significantly higher by now -_-/>/>

JK!

Anyway, considering how much you love the ladies, perhaps you may want to share you favorite sex position and why? So they too can try it out :D

"when does she gets asked to describe her favorite sex position?."

#shouting from the audience..

"person don dey sleep beside me here o."

#my friend wakeup..

yes..yes..the organisers of this show are doing very well but can do better by sharing item 7. I no chop come from house o. And now that i still got my pants on, Kimi where is item 7 na? that popcorn with nunu you promised us.

Am I speaking the mind of the audience? "

This chair is paining my yansh, next time get plastic or a couch. My ass ain't comfy sitting on a bench. Yes, you can continue, also ask her this question (slips a note into Kimi's hand)

In her own words, what does p**sy taste like?

Hahahahaha don't be Hawken, truth is not everybody got to experiment oh, I was with quite a few sef. kimi knows baby oku very well, oya explain to Hawken oh

LOL i dunno naa. Somebody should tell me plix. Btw when i hear all these boarding stories, i get upset all over again at my Dad for not letting me go to one. My body count would have been significantly higher by now -_-/>/>

JK!

• Moderators

"when does she gets asked to describe her favorite sex position?."

#shouting from the audience..

"person don dey sleep beside me here o."

#my friend wakeup..

yes..yes..the organisers of this show are doing very well but can do better by sharing item 7. I no chop come from house o. And now that i still got my pants on, Kimi where is item 7 na? that popcorn with nunu you promised us.

I'm I speaking the mind of the audience? "

This chair is paining my yansh, next time get plastic or a couch. My ass ain't comfy sitting on a bench. Yes, you can continue, also ask her this question (slips a note into Kimi's hand)

Hahahahahahaha! Bouncers! Hahahaha. We apologize. Nunu milk van is on the queue trying to fill up. The popcorn machine is also out of fuel. Our technicians are on it. Pliss be patient... iya mutiu has been contracted to serve some akara in the mean time :(

Omg!

Okay let me put it this way, I'm quite an experimental person and sex for me is a thing of the mind, sometimes e get as person go do missionary e go sweet pass 69

I have no fave style. I could see something and I go baby watch this and let's try it.

• Moderators

Which brings me to our next question. Word on the streets have it that you and pussydrailer are a hot thing! Would you like to tell us more about this? Is this true?

Pussydrailer? I'm not familiar with the name

Sadly, nobody has agreed to go on a date with me on here

*sobs* somebody help meeeeeee hahaha

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha! We know you must have numerous haters. God pass all of them jare!

You smell so nice I must say and your outfit girl! Looks absolutely smashing. Who are you wearing?

Thank you! thank you!

Ever since our dear common sense senator has been promoting #buynaijatogrownaira, I have been patronizing our brothers, so right now I'm wearing Christiana G. Lorbuton by chinedu and sons

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Hahahahahahahaha! Correct babe! Me sef. I'm wearing Gucchi. I was too shy before to confess is why I lied :unsure:

Hahahaha that's the spirit sis...

Hahahahahahahaha! Correct babe! Me sef. I'm wearing Gucchi. I was too shy before to confess is why I lied :unsure:/>

Lmaoo

Okay real quick!

Cats or dogs?

What physical attribute do you find most attractive in a woman?

And whats the silliest thing you've ever done for love?

Hello! I just joined the show. Bliss, shift jo!

Simpl3, please tell us, when was your first relationship with a girl. Were you out then or you guys were sneaking around?

:D

Both

Hmmmmm I'm not sure, I'm attracted more to a woman's personality

As long as this heart falls in love, I would always be and do silly