• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• Modd

• Hawken

• Althena

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Not single. But I am always looking to make new friends and introduce them to my mum... and Shower in my house. Not my fault that Lagos has been so hot of recent. *innocent face*

• Moderators

Nope. Not single. But I am always looking to make new friends and introduce them to my mum... and Shower in my house. Not my fault that Lagos has been so hot of recent. *innocent face*

Hahahahahaha! Uh uh *rme*

Happiest day, haba, that is hard o. I can say though that my happiest times are when I travel. Cos I love adventure.

See, question bombarding. Na me cause am.

Yepa

Happiest day, haba, that is hard o. I can say though that my happiest times are when I travel. Cos I love adventure.

See, question bombarding. Na me cause am.

Yepa

Childhood was mega fun!. Rough play with my bro, video games etc. Used to dance a. Lot I remember. I dance sotay, the seniors in secondary school would call me to entertain them. I started hiding o.

I'm an animal person. I had dogs growing up. Up to 6 at a time. Note, to all: pleas cut their balls off when you can.

• Moderators

Cosmopolitan news has an article about you and Cumzilla. And I quote: the minute CumZ said those words..." have a baby by me and be a millionaire" It changed everything! Tell us more about it Modd.

Do you believe in true love? More specifically, tell us about your concept of love.

Hm. Kimi. You and this Cumzilla. I have. A feeling you have history with her and you're trying too pin it on somebody else. Talk true, we're all friends here. ;)

• Moderators

Hm. Kimi. You and this Cumzilla. I have. A feeling you have history with her and you're trying too pin it on somebody else. Talk true, we're all friends here. ;)/>/>

Hahahahahahahahaha! I take it that that story was just another designed to tarnish your image

See?? Dog people are cool people!

Yes Homie! But, I will have a cat next sha. But I still got mad love for dogs. Not as much as you do, hawken sha o.a

Hahahahahahahahaha! I take it that that story was just another designed to tarnish your image

Yes o! I've had with Pussyderailer, clitoris and p**sy.com but not Cumzilla.

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha... very nice! Now I better understand how 6 dogs at a time damaged your innocence. All at once Modd? 10 Gbosas for you o jire

Yes Homie! But, I will have a cat next sha. But I still got mad love for dogs. Not as much as you do, hawken sha o.a

Lool, dogs > some human beings

• Moderators

Oh oh! A viewer just called in. She wants to know what your fettish is and if you'd be open to having a threesome in the nearest future?

Another viewer would love to know how to deal with a spouse who is insatiable. She says her young and once voluptuous breasts are now sagging ... she's constantly being milked dry. Any words of advice/encouragement?

Love sha. Love is very very risky. It'll make you do some dumb shit. So, children, be careful who you decide to love. Yup, it's a decision.

And what's all this about True Love? You either love someone or Not. ain't nothing called true love. Shiiiiit... You let Hollywood get you on the true love thing.

I got an antidote right here, Booboo

Okayyyyyy...

Tell us, Whats the one thing you think nigeria/nigerians as a nation needs. I think they need to learn to mind their business. Whats yours?

While you are at it tells us somethings you wouldnt mind changing about yourself. Could be a habit, or a crooked nose from all that childhood fun. Anything because Nobody is perfect, you included Modd! you included!

• Moderators

Love sha. Love is very very risky. It'll make you do some dumb shit. So, children, be careful who you decide to love. Yup, it's a decision.

And what's all this about True Love? You either love someone or Not. ain't nothing called true love. Shiiiiit... You let Hollywood get you on the true love thing.

I got an antidote right here, Booboo

Hahahahahaha.said like a true gangsta. No thanks, hold on to your antidote, I enjoy the delusion. :D

• Moderators

Okayyyyyy...

Tell us, Whats the one thing you think nigeria/nigerians as a nation needs. I think they need to learn to mind their business. Whats yours?

While you are at it tells us somethings you wouldnt mind changing about yourself. Could be a habit, or a crooked nose from all that childhood fun. Anything because Nobody is perfect, you included Modd! you included!

Hahahahaha. You bet! Tell her homie! Tell her! A perfect score indeed <_<

Oh oh! A viewer just called in. She wants to know what your fettish is and if you'd be open to having a threesome in the nearest future?

Another viewer would love to know how to deal with a spouse who is insatiable. She says her young and once voluptuous breasts are now sagging ... she's constantly being milked dry. Any words of advice/encouragement?

Fetish... spanking, bondage etc. The list is very long, not enough space. Threesome, most definitely. Is her name Rhianna?

Insatiable? Two word: Sex toy. It'll doo wonders.

Better yet, get a blow up doll. While she's with the doll, go get a boob job. I'll start a donation fund for ya.

We have a Miss Gray in the house people...

So if you want to get your Anastasia on, holla at her.

Btw, i can only guarantee spanking and bondage ohh.. I didnt say anything about helicopters rides, champagne or first class tickets.

PS this would make no sense to you if you havent read 50 shades of gray