Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

NL Star Guest Live: Modd

kimi

Okayyyyyy...

Tell us, Whats the one thing you think nigeria/nigerians as a nation needs. I think they need to learn to mind their business. Whats yours?

While you are at it tells us somethings you wouldnt mind changing about yourself. Could be a habit, or a crooked nose from all that childhood fun. Anything because Nobody is perfect, you included Modd! you included!

Hahaha!!! Me included? How you know. Of I say I'm perfect nko?

Change... hmmm *pensive* lips! I want big lips that can cause a.hurricane when I flap 'm. That'd be Cool. Hehehe...

Naija, we need to stop complaining about stuff not working and actually get up and do something about it jare.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• Modd

• Hawken

• Althena

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a Miss Gray in the house people...

So if you want to get your Anastasia on, holla at her.

Btw, i can only guarantee spanking and bondage ohh.. I didnt say anything about helicopters rides, champagne or first class tickets.

PS this would make no sense to you if you havent read 50 shades of gray

Hahaha!!! Please after spanking, you have to treat her with first class ticket. If not she's just suffering for nothing na. Haba! Wickedness...

• Moderators

Last question from me...

What would you like to tell young lesbians out there struggling to come to acceptance? Imagine you could address your younger self.

Hahahahahaha... blow up doll! But it's got no kpekus :unsure:/>

Ehn, what. It has! Sidon look... I'll get one for you...just so you can confirm.

• Moderators

Hahaha!!! Please after spanking, you have to treat her with first class ticket. If not she's just suffering for nothing na. Haba! Wickedness...

Hahahahahaha. Suffering ke. Pleasure my darling. Pleasure. Is she moaning in the heat? Errr... yup! Case closed Hahahahahaha

• Moderators

Ehn, what. It has! Sidon look... I'll get one for you...just so you can confirm.

You are far too kind Miss but no thanks... I just finished half a glass of my own breath milk! Yum!

Okay, Ms Gray is offering first class ticket along with the experience. I just may holla too beacuse what is homie in the face of first class ticket :D/>

Last question from me...

What would you like to tell young lesbians out there struggling to come to acceptance? Imagine you could address your younger self.

Heavy question.

Young lesbians don't be in any rush to define yourself. But when you finally do, stay true to yourself. Knowing that that might change as you grow, Don't freak out. Change is totally normal.

Don't be held down by labels or stereotypes. You do you.

And, there is no such thing as True Love. :D remember that

You are far too kind Miss but no thanks... I just finished half a glass of my own breath milk! Yum!

*mouth open*

You are some kind of freaky all by yourself, honey. #nojudging.

Okay, considering how Nigerians need to get up and fix things, If sacrificing your anonynmity was the only way to bring an end to the 14years in jail thingy in your life time, would you?

And what is more likely to make you nervous ? Giving a speech infront of a crowd, asking for a raise, asking a woman out, or meeting your lovers family for the first time. Or perhaps, FINDING TRUE LOVE :mellow:/>

• Moderators

Heavy question.

Young lesbians don't be in any rush to define yourself. But when you finally do, stay true to yourself. Knowing that that might change as you grow, Don't freak out. Change is totally normal.

Don't be held down by labels or stereotypes. You do you.

And, there is no such thing as True Love. :D/> remember that

Hahahahahahahaha. True love exists. No fake love though but there has to be that special type of love... I know a thing or two about it.

*mouth open*

Do you two need some space? Cos i can go...

Okay, Ms Gray is offering first class ticket along with the experience. I just may holla too beacuse what is homie in the face of first class ticket :D/>/>

Yes, I am. Come on over... I'll be waiting for you.

Just don't get weird after. I'm still your Homie even if you screamed, " spank me harder!!!" during our session...

;)

Spanking can be quite liberating...

• Moderators

*mouth open*

Hahahahahahaha. You just had some too. It wasn't nunu milk in your glass Modd. Sowy...

Hahahahahahaha. You just had some too. It wasn't nunu milk in your glass Modd. Sowy...

*takes a second to process new information*

*rapidly deletes from fragile mind*

*shudders*

Lool Kimi is just saying bye so she she and Modd can have the studio to themselves. So even though i'd very much like to stay and continue the interview, i have to go. Peace out folks and enjoy the rest of your sunday...

Bye Modd, good luck Modd.. I hope she takes it easy on you...

• Moderators

Hahahahahahahaha... No such thing happening Hawken. Go on and breastfeed those puppies. They've been very distracting

Okay, considering how Nigerians need to get up and fix things, If sacrificing your anonynmity was the only way to bring an end to the 14years in jail thingy in your life time, would you?

And what is more likely to make you nervous ? Giving a speech infront of a crowd, asking for a raise, asking a woman out, or meeting your lovers family for the first time. Or perhaps, FINDING TRUE LOVE :mellow:/>/>

Heavy question ooo... hawken.

I would sacrifice anonymity, but only if I was certain it would make it all go away. I appreciate all the efforts right now but it still looks bleak and uncertain...

Oh geez, meeting her family... Oh geez... getting nervous just thinking about it. I swear. Kia...

• Moderators

Heavy question ooo... hawken.

I would sacrifice anonymity, but only if I was certain it would make it all go away. I appreciate all the efforts right now but it still looks bleak and uncertain...

Oh geez, meeting her family... Oh geez... getting nervous just thinking about it. I swear. Kia...

Hahahahahaha. Mums don't bite I think..., I'm sure they'd love you too ;)

Thank you for joining us today Modd. You've been absolutely remarkable! Don't forget to gulp down your remaining Kimi breast milk juice!

Lool Kimi is just saying bye so she she and Modd can have the studio to themselves. So even though i'd very much like to stay and continue the interview, i have to go. Peace out folks and enjoy the rest of your sunday...

Bye Modd, good luck Modd.. I hope she takes it easy on you...

Abi, woman is there. That's why you to you're running away. ;)

• Moderators

Thanks for having me.

Kimi, Oya, let's go.

*holds hands, humming hakuna matata*