Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

NL Star Guest Live: Abystacy

kimi

• Moderators

There's no place like home! Good to be back in New York! Yippee!! :D

Frank Sinatra playing in the background:

*...If I can make it there; I'll make it anywhere. It's up to you. New York, New York!*

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• Abystacy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Yaaaay! We've sighted our star guest for the day! She's such a New Yorker! We all know how to keep to time!

We'll chit chat behind the scenes while we wait for the production crew to give us the cue

• Moderators

Viewers remember to watch the beautiful lady holding the cards up. Clap, scream and sing once she holds up the appropriate cards. Be on the alert k...

Yippee! :D :D * shakes bottom, quickly slips on my panty liner in the studio* hahahahaha

• Moderators

***, 2, 1... show time!

Abystacy! Now, that was said with all the excitement I could muster. Welcome to today's show, I am lil' Kimi the super tiger. Sadly, my co-host is a bit under the weather. She did a lot of heavy duty work all through the night... Puppies ran out of milk and she had to improvise! Hahahahaha. Okay, she'd kill me now! Hahahahahaha :D #suchfun

it's indeed a pleasure to have you with us in our New York studio Aby. Welcome once again!

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha! Yay!

Hmmm... I noticed you couldn't stop staring at our model upfront... I saw you slipping a piece of paper into her chest area! Rock on missy! You sure know how to catch 'em young! *wink wink wink*

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha! Well said player!

So, Tell us a bit about you Aby. Things we don't already know.

Lol. I'm Aby. Menh I can't concentrate such pretty ladies all over, nd the one behind the camera wow, okay before I get confused. I have short brown hair and really dark skin, brown eyes. I'm slightly curvy and I've got a bit of height to back it up. ( coughs) I love to write and always have my head in a book,i love to cook tgats why my favourite place in the house is the kitchen. but I also enjoy wrestling with the girls, and giving advice to my friends (I'm the main go to girl for it)., and I love anything sports. I'm really shy, and I don't trust very easily but I'm kinda a bit like a dog ha ha loyal until the end to anyone I consider close to me. I'd fight for you, die for you, and hold you while you were crying. I'm a bit on the dorky side but I love to laugh..yada yada blah..nice to meet you!

• Moderators

Very interesting indeed! She didn't hold back at all! Tempting tempting tempting...

*sends out bodyguards; baby mamas be wanting to jump on the stage* whew!

Wrestling ay? Hmmm... what parts do you hold when you wrestle with 'em girls? :huh:

• Moderators

My next question was to ask about your hobbies but you've been very generous indeed with your previous response...

Now, let's get to serious business.

Would you like to give us a glimpse into Hadassah's private party. We hear it was all shades of naughty and all that public display was just a stunt to throw us all off! :angry: Your plot worked like magic! Tell us more about that party Aby... don't you lie to us now!

• Moderators

Lick,bit and suck. When very riped :unsure:

Hahahahahahahaha! Some of us here are rather innocent o!. What are the mangoes you speak so excitedly about? Same mangoes my pastor eats? Does it grow on the tree as well? Is it the green or the yellow kind? Mangoes you said... eat more than one at ones? Suck? Suck what! Lick? What's there to Lick in a mango. I think I'm confused... :(

Wow, news travels really fast now, I couldn't really go to the party because work and all. I had shows in Texas, California and Nevada. But I heard it was mind blowing with fried meat and Eva wine

What can I say, I'm very particular about my mangoes.ask your pastor yes the type he eats. I like what he likes

Hahahahahahahaha! Some of us here are rather innocent o!. What are the mangoes you speak so excitedly about? Same mangoes my pastor eats? Does it grow in the tree as well? Is it green? Mangoes you said... eat more than one at ones? Suck? Suck what! Lick? What's there to Lick in a mango. I think I'm confused... :(/>

• Moderators

Wow, news travels really fast now, I couldn't really go to the party because work and all. I had shows in Texas, California and Nevada. But I heard it was mind blowing with fried meat and Eva wine

Hahahahahaha! Uh uh! So they all say! *rme* I want meat... :(

So, is Abystacy seeing anyone at the moment?

What is the first thing that strikes you about a person you would like to date?

I noticed that you co host is lurking behind. Is she scared of me, or that I might tell the audience what she did with the gurl I left with her B)

• Moderators

What can I say, I'm very particular about my mangoes.ask your pastor yes the type he eats. I like what he likes

Hahahahahaha! Na so.LOL

• Moderators

I noticed that you co host is lurking behind. Is she scared of me, or that I might tell the audience what she did with the gurl I left with her B)/>/>

My co-host is breastfeeding puppies *sighs*... it's been tough on her. Left breast is dry and flat now. Saw it for myself :(

Her smile. How she smiles, how easily she smiles, whether or not it reaches her eyes, if her smile is accompanied by a laugh. It's all about the smile.

Especially the way her smile lights up her eyes. Nothing more genuine than that. And ofcousre her boobs, the way she carries her self.

Hahahahahaha! Uh uh! So they all say! *rme* I want meat... :(/>

So, is Abystacy seeing anyone at the moment?

What is the first thing that strikes you about a person you would like to date?

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha...

hmmm... let's be clear here... Is that a wish for the future girlfriend or... you didn't quite say if you were seeing anyone at the moment.

Hahaha you sha are looking for aproko things. All I can say is that my girls knws how I like them. I'm happily content with my gurls. And not searching :lol:/>

Hahahahahaha...

hmmm... let's be clear here... Is that a wish for the future girlfriend or... you didn't quite say if you were seeing anyone at the moment.

Lol. Yes and am a keeper as well.

Hahahahahahahaha! Gurls! Viewers please take note. Hahahahah