Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

NL Star Guest Live: Abystacy

kimi

• Moderators

Let's go intellectual for a minute now... :D

Buhari's administration is launching a modified version of the War Against Indiscipline (WAI) campaign. Should you be found culpable, how ready are you to subject your bottom to several strokes of the cane? I remember you have a thing for BDSM... tell us all about your excitement about the campaign.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• Abystacy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The War against indiscipline fraud and corruption begins with me. My household and I pledge to be the change and to effect positive change in my neighbourhood always. That being said.

Subjecting any body to strokes of cane is an abuse and I say no to that. There are other ways to achieve the change we want. And what I do in the comfort of my home or how I like to hang my legs and ass for my pleasure alone is my business. No WAI can change that. :D B)

Let's go intellectual for a minute now... :D/>

Buhari's administration is launching a modified version of the War Against Indiscipline (WAI) campaign. Should you be found culpable, how ready are you to subject your bottom to several strokes of the cane? I remember you have a thing for BDSM... tell us all about your excitement about the campaign.

• Moderators

Hahahahahahahahahaha! What do you mean! WAI is interested jor! They want to hang legs with you too. :D :D

• Moderators

Great! We have two question from our New York audience.

Mandy:

Hi Aby, oh I'm such a fan *screams, cries and screams again* I won't forget this moment ever! Abystacy, I bleed each time I masturbate. What am I doing wrong? Mum said I always had strong bones :("

Secondly, my girlfriend is a boobs girl but I'm not... Does that mean we aren't compatible? I won't mind breastfeeding you Aby... seeing that you love mangoes *winks* *blows kisses*

Thank you Mandy such a pleasure to at least try and answer your question. You should try working out more more. Squat more, the next time you want to masturbate, lie back, make sure you are ready nd think about me doiing wonderful things to you and tell me the results afterwards. You can reach me on my personal mobile.*********67

Great! We have two question from our New York audience.

Mandy:

Hi Aby, oh I'm such a fan *screams, cries and screams again* I won't forget this moment ever! Abystacy, I bleed each time I masturbate. What am I doing wrong? Mum said I always had strong bones :(/>"

Secondly, my girlfriend is a boobs girl but I'm not... Does that mean we aren't compatible? I won't mind breastfeeding you Aby... *blows kisses*

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha! *slips in a commercial break* not suitable for viewers under 25 :D *whew!*

No it doesn't mean that you are not compatible. You simply need to accommodate and compromise. Find that cutting edge. Or call me for more details I'm sure I can help you to help myself. I love offering help.

• Moderators

Lovely shoes by the way... Place your feet right there in front of our shoe cam. our viewers would love to see!

Shoes or bags?

Hot or cold shower?

Pjs or Nude/commando?

• Moderators

No it doesn't mean that you are not compatible. You simply need to accommodate and compromise. Find that cutting edge. Or call me for more details I'm sure I can help you to help myself. I love offering help.

Hahahahahaha! Helper! *singing: my Helper o, my helper!* Hahahahahahaha

Lol. Haha why do I have to chose. I love them all. Oh I forgot to say I actually got them from Beyonce plus the Becky's hair :D

Lovely shoes by the way... Place your feet right there in front of our shoe cam. our viewers would love to see!

Shoes or bags?

Hot or cold shower?

Pjs or commando?

If I doont help, who will?

Hahahahahaha! Helper! *singing: my Helper o, my helper!* Hahahahahahaha

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha. Evaded like a true star! *rme* :P :D

Have you ever been stalked before or have you been the stalker instead? We need all the juicy deets!

By the way, truth or dare?

Stalking is not a good feeling at all. Been stalked before and I hated it. Well eventually I put a stop to that.

Hahahahahaha. Evaded like a true star! *rme* :P/> :D/>

Have you ever been stalked before or have you been the stalker instead? We need all the juicy deets!

By the way, truth or dare?

• Moderators

Awwwwh... sowy... I guess it comes with all that fame. So.... Truth or Dare? I didn't forget *wink*

• Moderators

Great!

Tell us about your wildest moments under the sheets... what made it unusually memorable!

How wild would you say you are in bed on a scale of 10?

Lol. I like mummy and daddy things, do me I do you. With me Everything done under the sheets is wild as long as we both knw where to touch and can reach the stars :D :D

What made it memorable? My body and yours. Our sweats and the raining cums and Squirt. That's momerable

Great!

Tell us about your wildest moments under the sheets... what made it usually memorable!

How wild would you say you are in bed on a scale of 10?

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha! You are one party girl for sure!

You've been brilliant! Just one more question!

Viewers at home would like proven tips on how to lick and suck ripe mangoes. Care to share your winning tips with the world?

• Moderators

A member just sent me a pm. She says she's such a fan and would love to take you out on a date.

For security reasons, let's call her 'Missy'! Interested? What would you like to tell her...

Lol.when you buy a mango

1, remember you are the boss.

2_ be earnest and calm. I'd say that until you can gauge by moans and whimpers,make sure they are riped. And it's the mango you really want. Just start by making your tongue really soft and wide, flatten it out on the mango and then proceed with slow and steady on the mangoe like you're enjoying the best coldstone ice cream ever. Do that really slowly, like sloooooooowwwwww, while wrapping your hand around it. Then bit it a bit not too hard . blow air a bit

3__Put one in your mouth and press it softly between your tongue and your palate and then suck it softly. You can also bite the mango.

4_ remember to squeeze it gently.

5_ make sure the mango is responding to your rhythm.

I believe that's enough for now. You can call me after the show for more details.

Hahahaha I get that all the time. I don't knw if my busy schedule will help plus my girls got short gun.

A member just sent me a pm. She says she's such a fan and would love to take you out on a date.

For security reasons, let's call her 'Missy'! Interested? What would you like to tell her...

• Moderators

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Yeeee! Jisos! I sweating. E Di mi mu ejo. :D

Hahahaha! I'd be sure to let her know, better still, I bet she'd see it for herself. Network is being something! It's not a Nigerian problem I see *sighs*