Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What NL has done for you

Princesa

In few months time it's going to be 1 year I joined this forum, I decided to look back and share what I have gained from this site. You guys can share yours too

Firstly barely 3months afta joining this site I met my girlfriend, so far this is the best relationship I have ever been in and I can say it's probably going to be the last :D

From this site I made friends who I called my "soul sisters" they are der wen u happy, sad, down u can't even go offline without getting several calls from them, having grown up nt vin female frnds that stick around I am happy to ve u guys in my life. There are some states I would visit and m nt scared of where to sleep, tho I have not met all of you physically yet buh u knw we plan on taking care of that soon

My lovely friends and sisters I love you guys soooo much

Hello Bae

Hello FQ

Hello Blissy Blissy

Hello Jay

Hello Oba

Hello Nma

Hello Ghosty

Have a lovely night darlyns

• Moderators

Me too! I'd be one soon. I need my cake lit and decorated with candles o. Admin take note! I promise to cry on my birthday just like a typical one year old would! Yippee! Lol

• Moderators

On a serious note now.lol.

I've gotten lots of laughs from this place. It's kept me company on a lot of nights and days. Most of all, it's given me a virtual world to escape to.

I love NL. Always will. It's been remarkable for my journey. It was in God's grand design that I'd pass through NL. I have met really special and amazing people here. I have met someone who would completely change the course of my life and stir me on a path that is the truest representation of myself. I'd forever be grateful to her. Absolutely divinely orchestrated.

I have won the hearts and trust of some, I have earned the respect of others :D (wanna be poet). I'm grateful and I love you just as much.

What I'm looking forward to is for when that spark returns and till then, I'd be right here. Being Kimi, being the possible best the I can be.

NL + Kimi forever :D

Lots of love always

xxx

• Moderators

Why does this make it look like NL is dying and we all paying tribute? :D

Pliss o! Long live NL. Dry bones shall surely rise again :unsure: :D

Firstly barely 3months afta joining this site I met my girlfriend, so far this is the best relationship I have ever been in and I can say it's probably going to be the last :D/>

From this site I made friends who I called my "soul sisters" they are der wen u happy, sad, down u can't even go offline without getting several calls from them, having grown up nt vin female frnds that stick around I am happy to ve u guys in my life. There are some states I would visit and m nt scared of where to sleep, tho I have not met all of you physically yet buh u knw we plan on taking care of that soon

Hello Bae

Hello FQ

Hello Blissy Blissy

Hello Jay

Hello Oba

Hello Nma

Hello Ghosty

Love you plenty dear..thanks for the acknowledgement and thanks to NL I wouldn't have met someone like you guys

Why does this make it look like NL is dying and we all paying tribute? :D/>

Pliss o! Long live NL. Dry bones shall surely rise again :unsure:/> :D/>

Tribute nooooooo, I concur too

Long live NL!

Long live Whumen who luv whumen!!

Long LGBT!!!

Ohh kay I tink I being overly dramatic

Byeeeeeee

Aww... I swear, I had tears in my eyes reading that. Shouldn't you have called me "Soul brother"...? f***k it. Sister is fine. Means you trust me enough to watch you undress, as your sister na. Forever your soul sister! (Galloping away on a horse)

NL... Bless you. Bless the day you (P) added me to that group. Prior to that, I had been oriented to think I may never meet anyone here in person. Everyone was been protective of their gay asses. Lol. Counting my numerous blessings from NL, I met;

*Nmassie:- sweet, intelligent, gymnastic freak of a lady. She would rather remain unnoticed. Always willing to share ideas and opinion and opportunity for a better living. Bless you.

*Princesa:- Ore miii atata:- chick is crazy about her boo like Yaba left crazy. Boo. You are one lucky fella! Hard working too.

*Frankie:- Matured. Always ready to help. I have beef with you, though. You always stealing my friends. Not cool. I am feeling insecured right now. Lol. Muah!

*Suav! A.k.a Ghosty... She is always there like she isn't, but she really is. Need cool lesbian series, ask her.

*Bliss :)/> A lot about you that I don't know where to begin. Seriously. I am trying too hard. In one sentence, You Are Simply Amazing. Yea... you can hit me in the head now :rolleyes:/>

Outside this group, the "Abuja family" has been a blessing. Helping me out when I needed help. Its really a family out there. One caring one. All thanks to NL! Long live the Site!!!

Why does this make it look like NL is dying and we all paying tribute? :D/>/>

Pliss o! Long live NL. Dry bones shall surely rise again :unsure:/>/> :D/>/>

"Dry bones shall rise again" Call it a Boner. One strong lesbian Boner. Resurrection in da building. Lol.

LONG LIVE NL!

Aww... I swear, I had tears in my eyes reading that. Shouldn't you have called me "Soul brother"...? f***k it. Sister is fine. Means you trust me enough to watch you undress, as your sister na. Forever your soul sister! (Galloping away on a horse)

NL... Bless you. Bless the day you (P) added me to that group. Prior to that, I had been oriented to think I may never meet anyone here in person. Everyone was been protective of their gay asses. Lol. Counting my numerous blessings from NL, I met;

*Nmassie:- sweet, intelligent, gymnastic freak of a lady. She would rather remain unnoticed. Always willing to share ideas and opinion and opportunity for a better living. Bless you.

*Princesa:- Ore miii atata:- chick is crazy about her boo like Yaba left crazy. Boo. You are one lucky fella! Hard working too.

*Frankie:- Matured. Always ready to help. I have beef with you, though. You always stealing my friends. Not cool. I am feeling insecured right now. Lol. Muah!

*Suav! A.k.a Ghosty... She is always there like she isn't, but she really is. Need cool lesbian series, ask her.

*Bliss :)/>/> A lot about you that I don't know where to begin. Seriously. I am trying too hard. In one sentence, You Are Simply Amazing. Yea... you can hit me in the head now :rolleyes:/>/>

Outside this group, the "Abuja family" has been a blessing. Helping me out when I needed help. Its really a family out there. One caring one. All thanks to NL! Long live the Site!!!

Jay I cn smell a bruv fyt o cos u 4got sum1 smh 4 u o cos u dnt wanna see her boobs abi hmmmm

Outside this grp I've also made lovely frnds

I cnt 4get our Eleguishi/sharwama/Ikeja hangout dear Hawken

My bruv in law @ Tochi u tuk me to cotonou 4 d 1st time lovely memory tnks sweetie

Errrrmmmmmm dazall... at least for now

Okay this post is really cool and although I have been away for a while, a part of me is here still.

My NL journey (is) have been quite amazing. I remember the night i tried to sign up. I googled "lesbian communities in Nigeria" and (ta-da!) NL popped up.

I remember browsing through as a guest and amidst the "p**sy", "ahhhhhs" and such obscenities, I saw the sense, fun and togetherness in this beautiful community.

I couldn't ask for more. I quickly signed up and after what seemed like ages, I got in.

I'm (typing) speaking plenty English right? (Well shut up while I conclude in style) Sorry. I'll cut it short.

NL brought me more than i bargained for. I came here really bored looking for a selective few that wouldn't find my stories "sinful" but I found love instead. Love and friendship. For that I say "Thank you." I couldn't be more grateful.

I have met amazing people here. My woman (my everything), Modd, Cummings (Kimi), Hawken with an "s" (I somehow keep adding s to your name) and a host of other people, Moresko including. I have never had a conversation with Moresko but I like the name. (Moresko!!!) Haha. I'm just fooling around. I just realized i have a profound love for my keyboard.

Okay. I'm gonna go now. Thank you NL. You Rock!

• Moderators

Oh! Might I add, I've learnt so many new words here o! Hahahahaha

From sucsex to kpekus. All sorts I tell you.lol. Great place.

Fambutu! Kisses to you my darling!

Oh! Might I add, I've learnt so many new words here o! Hahahahaha

From sucsex to kpekus. All sorts I tell you.lol. Great place.

Fambutu! Kisses to you my darling!

Haha such words will definitely come in handy. Mmuah!

Hmm! U Guys Are Lucky,mine Is D Worst. I Met Sum1 Quiet Alright,wen We Started Off I Thought I Was Going To Feel In Love Bt D Reverse Was D Case,all She Eva Wanted Was Just Sex And Nothing Else,being D Fool Dat I Am I Kept Going Bk 4 More Like Oliver Twist,till I Finally Decided Dat Enough Is Enough.End Of Story

Ehaya!..I feel ur pain

Hmm! U Guys Are Lucky,mine Is D Worst. I Met Sum1 Quiet Alright,wen We Started Off I Thought I Was Going To Feel In Love Bt D Reverse Was D Case,all She Eva Wanted Was Just Sex And Nothing Else,being D Fool Dat I Am I Kept Going Bk 4 More Like Oliver Twist,till I Finally Decided Dat Enough Is Enough.End Of Story

Awww so sorry dear, I hope u meet nice people soon

Okay, I don't know why I found this funny, but... darn. It is funny. The part were you said you kept going back for more like Oliver Twist. Any chance you liked it? :D Just saying. Don't worry. You'll find great people. Who, including sex, probably, would want to share something magical with you.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Hahahaha. I haven't responded because I also found it funny af! Didn't want to come off as insensitive. Teejay's bad influence on me.

As in, the calling yourself fool part for one was hilarious! Hahahaha then the part of making just a single friend from here.

Sorry that happened though... cast your bread upon many waters and perhaps it may very well become a happy ending. *hugs*

Okay, I don't know why I found this funny, but... darn. It is funny. The part were you said you kept going back for more like Oliver Twist. Any chance you liked it? :D/>

Iya basira things.

Firstly barely 3months afta joining this site I met my girlfriend, so far this is the best relationship I have ever been in and I can say it's probably going to be the last :D/>

Hello Bae

Hello FQ

Hello Blissy Blissy

Hello Jay

Hello Oba

Hello Nma

Hello Ghosty

Jealous@best relationship you've ever had.

It's a pleasure knowing you too Princesa, but you'll still sleep on the floor if you visit my state..lolzzz.

Only months ago we were complete strangers reading each other's comments on NL, and today, I've got a lifelong friend I can tease you as much I like.

pssssst!! She snores..

#runsaway..

*Bliss :)/>/> A lot about you that I don't know where to begin. Seriously. I am trying too hard. In one sentence, You Are Simply Amazing. Yea... you can hit me in the head now :rolleyes:/>/>

Why is my name the last on this list? oya edit and move it to the top where I can see it...make sure it's in CAPS my friend, I am very very angry.

Teejay, Jay La Vinci, Jay the CapTIAN, i admire you alot for being such a hopeful, confident and friendly person..ohh and a smooth talker.

Although just reading your comments on NL threads, I only knew you to be crazy, but getting to know you in person, I think you've lost your mind. Find it!! lol.

Mine would be what NL has not done for me. NL has not given me a girlfriend before o. How come Princesa has one within her short stay here...and the best she's ever had. This is so unfair..#crying

I will not come online for another two months!!