Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What NL has done for you

Princesa

Why is my name the last on this list? oya edit and move it to the top where I can see it...make sure it's in CAPS my friend, I am very very angry.

Teejay, Jay La Vinci, Jay the CapTIAN, i admire you alot for being such a hopeful, confident and friendly person..ohh and a smooth talker.

Although just reading your comments on NL threads, I only knew you to be crazy, but getting to know you in person, I think you've lost your mind. Find it!! lol.

Why is my name the last on this list? oya edit and move it to the top where I can see it...make sure it's in CAPS my friend, I am very very angry.

Teejay, Jay La Vinci, Jay the CapTIAN, i admire you alot for being such a hopeful, confident and friendly person..ohh and a smooth talker.

Although just reading your comments on NL threads, I only knew you to be crazy, but getting to know you in person, I think you've lost your mind. Find it!! lol.

Hahahahahaha... :lol: smh :rolleyes: . Okay, you do know the best is saved for the last. So, there it was. Best saved for the last. I guess the confidence is mutual. Pretty attractive B) . And no, I am not smooth talking right now

Mine would be what NL has not done for me. NL has not given me a girlfriend before o. How come Princesa has one within her short stay here...and the best she's ever had. This is so unfair..#crying

I will not come online for another two months!!

Blissy Bliss pls dnt go offline o, u knw if u want gf u wudve gotten plenty Leme leave it at dat

#givesv u tissue

Jealous@best relationship you've ever had.

It's a pleasure knowing you too Princesa, but you'll still sleep on the floor if you visit my state..lolzzz.

Only months ago we were complete strangers reading each other's comments on NL, and today, I've got a lifelong friend I can tease you as much I like.

pssssst!! She snores..

#runsaway..

Awwww I knw u dnt mean it wen u said I wee sleep on d floor,u dt wee giv me massage and bfast in bed #shines teeth

I dnt SNORE :angry:

• 9 months later...
  • Administrators

Firstly barely 3months afta joining this site I met my girlfriend, so far this is the best relationship I have ever been in and I can say it's probably going to be the last :D/>/>/>

From this site I made friends who I called my "soul sisters" they are der wen u happy, sad, down u can't even go offline without getting several calls from them, having grown up nt vin female frnds that stick around I am happy to ve u guys in my life. There are some states I would visit and m nt scared of where to sleep, tho I have not met all of you physically yet buh u knw we plan on taking care of that soon

My lovely friends and sisters I love you guys soooo much

Hello Bae

Hello FQ

Hello Blissy Blissy

Hello Jay

Hello Oba

Hello Nma

Hello Ghosty

Have a lovely night darlyns

Brilliant Princesa! I am happy to hear that you met your GF on NL. I think it's amazing hearing stories like this. We sometimes focus on the negatives and almost never remember the positives. I am very stoked for you both. If it ends up in marriage, please extend an invitation.

I also think it's lovely that you got to meet some amazing people on here. I'm rooting for you.

• Administrators

On a serious note now.lol.

I've gotten lots of laughs from this place. It's kept me company on a lot of nights and days. Most of all, it's given me a virtual world to escape to.

I love NL. Always will. It's been remarkable for my journey. It was in God's grand design that I'd pass through NL. I have met really special and amazing people here. I have met someone who would completely change the course of my life and stir me on a path that is the truest representation of myself. I'd forever be grateful to her. Absolutely divinely orchestrated.

I have won the hearts and trust of some, I have earned the respect of others :D/>/> (wanna be poet). I'm grateful and I love you just as much.

What I'm looking forward to is for when that spark returns and till then, I'd be right here. Being Kimi, being the possible best the I can be.

NL + Kimi forever :D/>/>

Lots of love always

xxx

Aww @ the bolded! I am very happy for you Kimi. You are very delightful and witty. I wish you nothing but the absolute best. It's always a pleasure!

• Administrators

Hmm! U Guys Are Lucky,mine Is D Worst. I Met Sum1 Quiet Alright,wen We Started Off I Thought I Was Going To Feel In Love Bt D Reverse Was D Case,all She Eva Wanted Was Just Sex And Nothing Else,being D Fool Dat I Am I Kept Going Bk 4 More Like Oliver Twist,till I Finally Decided Dat Enough Is Enough.End Of Story

Sad to hear about this; however, I hope you learned something from the experience. Hopefully, you find your Ms. Right soon.

Brilliant Princesa! I am happy to hear that you met your GF on NL. I think it's amazing hearing stories like this. We sometimes focus on the negatives and almost never remember the positives. I am very stoked for you both. If it ends up in marriage, please extend an invitation.

I also think it's lovely that you got to meet some amazing people on here. I'm rooting for you.

Thanks darlyn, would definately keep u posted.

Its been fun here,u ladies have bn extremely wonderful. I have learnt alot through all d wonderful write ups as well as induvidual experiences. I hope it still continues these way. I have met someone cool thou,she was fun to be wit.d main problem i had wit her was time,cos i was still in medical school,had clinical postings ,lectures,wen she wud cal i was busy& wen i was free,she wud also be busy.i realised she could not handle it anymore and she forged ahead,i was happy for her. Atleast once happiness is important. I hope to meet friends from here,am not in a hurry,but i love you all. Naijalez really rocks

• 8 months later...

Oh wow...great testimonials.

I, on the other hand, i'm acquainted with just 2 people from NL who lives outside my city.

Looking forward to meeting people on here.

Just now, Tender said:

Oh wow...great testimonials.

I, on the other hand, i'm acquainted with just 2 people from NL who lives outside my city.

Looking forward to meeting people on here.

...Who lives in Lagos, Abuja and UK.

• 4 months later...

What NL has done for me!!!!

Freedom #singing

And i get to share all my weird lesbian stories!!!

And all my weird contributions to topic oh and I get to create weird topics.

Freeeeeeeeedom!!! 

What would make it complete is NL throwing a f***k buddy on my lap....