Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

kimi

• Moderators

When in a relationship, do you have certain expectations of your partner with respect to their roles and responsibilities.

Are there certain things you expect them to do e.g. cook for you, pay some of your bills etc...

• Upvote 1

I'm not a role and responsibility kinda type. What I expect her to do is to love and respect me, care for me like I will do her, and then we let the love lead us. If you want to cook for me, fine by me, if you want to pay my bills, no wahala. One shouldn't expect what isn't coming, before disappointment starts setting in. 

See ehn, lemme not lie, you will cook o, I don't care if you are a stud or not. If you like burn the boiled eggs, we will eat it like that. Ehen I also expect chores to be shared. 

I also expect, no scratch that. I demand good sex.

I also expect loyalty.

8 hours ago, vina said:

See ehn, lemme not lie, you will cook o, I don't care if you are a stud or not. If you like burn the boiled eggs, we will eat it like that. Ehen I also expect chores to be shared. 

I also expect loyalty.

Worry less hun I'm very handy. You Want heaven on earth, you'll get it. 

Lol....Anybody can cook on a gud day.  I once met a gal who is so obsessed with cooking that she doesn't like it when anoda person cooks for / feeds her partner, so if cooking happens to be your hobby (as I have seen in sum cases)...then ride on baby.

On other chores - Nope, leave dat for d steward or sumone else.

On bills - well I would not let her sort my bills - leave dat for me.

Then On EXPECTATIONS    -  Have my back just as I Have yours💞

- Be loyal to Us just as I am loyal us💍

Dazzzzzzzzzzzal

• Upvote 1

I love to cook... So all sauces, soups and stews will mostly be mine. All baking chores are mine.... That will not be contested. U can have the white rice boiling, plantain frying and whatever... Watching a partner enjoy what i cooked to me is almost as good as her stripping...emphasis on almost o...

I demand devotion. However u want to show it is fine.I just want to know I m your Queen as you are mine.

Er...housechore is for everybody o. It builds character (or so my mum said)...besides we are both women ni...why is it even coming up?😭😖😖...

• Like 1

I don't expect much tho so I don't get disappointed.. just be neat at all times lol.. and cooking isn't my thing but cleaning hell yeah..  

*** hours ago, Kandy said:

@contessa please can you bake red velvet cake😩, I can help you do dishes and laundry if you would give me red velvet cake 😢

Red velvet cake is my specialty cake😄 along side devil food and marble.....

51 minutes ago, vina said:

Abeg I call dibs on @contessa I can so boil white rice and fry plantain. Me n you in 2018 mbok

*Looks around quickly for @gimbiyya  .... See I m innocent o! Come n carry ur boo please. This ur name dey fear me sef.... Sounds like one vengeful African warrior princess....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kandy said:

@contessaWhat? Marble is bae!!!! Please what can I do to get marble and a lil bit of red velvet  😭

Sell me your soul..... 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

I d like it in a jar please.....

On 8/30/2017 at 10:40 PM, vina said:

I also expect loyalty.

Lol......Kia Vina oh.....I want to see your face sef. Want to put a face to all this mischief walahi

On 8/31/2017 at 9:09 PM, contessa said:

*Looks around quickly for @gimbiyya  .... See I m innocent o! Come n carry ur boo please. This ur name dey fear me sef.... Sounds like one vengeful African warrior princess....

Hahahah @contessa I don't bite (erhm...okay small sha lol) @vina boo why are you laidis na. I thought I'm special to you 

• Like 1

On 08/31/2017 at 9:09 PM, contessa said:

Lmao! Exactly! So better leave Gimbiyya's babe and come and meet me.

PS I wash, iron and fold clothes too :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

4 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

ahahah @contessa I don't bite (erhm...okay small sha lol) @vina boo why are you laidis na. I thought I'm special to you 

Boo, you are now. I just got carried away.

Chai! To be a foodie isnur good o. See how food want to lead me astray. 

@Hawken pick Ke? Are they beans? Lemme o

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Lmao! Exactly! So better leave Gimbiyya's babe and come and meet me.

PS I wash, iron and fold clothes too :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Hey God! See my life! Why is it only other ppls boo I m attracting ni😭😭😭😭😖😖😖😨😨😨😨. The demon inside me wants them to pour me hot water and ruin my fine face.

Aunty Kimi.... Abeg no vex.... I did not meet anybody o......please believe me😐😐😐