Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

kimi

19 minutes ago, contessa said:

Hey God! See my life! Why is it only other ppls boo I m attracting ni😭😭😭😭😖😖😖😨😨😨😨. The demon inside me wants them to pour me hot water and ruin my fine face.

Aunty Kimi.... Abeg no vex.... I did not meet anybody o......please believe me😐😐

Kimi doesn't mean mind

DItU3uiW4AAcsUB.gif

• Haha 1

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, contessa said:

Aunty Kimi.... Abeg no vex.... I did not meet anybody o......please believe me😐😐😐

Hahahaha. I believe you. This lover of mine will meet me when she gets home.😤

"Aunty Kimi" -This is all Jenny's fault. I'm yooooooouuuunnnnggggg pliss believe me😢

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

We are not hating jor. We just want you to pick one so the rest of us can see road 😒

But why are you fifil laidis na. Isn't it obvious who her pick is? 

6 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. I believe you. This lover of mine will meet me when she gets home.😤

"Aunty Kimi" -This is all Jenny's fault. I'm yooooooouuuunnnnggggg pliss believe me😢

Aunty Kimi, lol.. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/30/2017 at 8:03 PM, kimi said:

When in a relationship, do you have certain expectations of your partner with respect to their roles and responsibilities.

Are there certain things you expect them to do e.g. cook for you, pay some of your bills etc...

lol... I don't know why this made me laugh.

I think everything should kind of be discussed, because in truth even among family some people just do certain stuff and others do the rest.

I've heard of Femmes being the big money spenders or Butch chicks cooking a mean meal. I think some responsibility should be assigned and acknowledged, some fall into place due to gender roles, some its just about who has the money or the time.

• 1 year later...

I would expect her to cook for me, but I like women who love to cook so it wouldn't be a chore for her. I would spoil her rotten in return.

Expectations puts too much pressure on the relationship, especially if it’s something the other doesn’t like to do.

I don’t like cook but I don’t expect my girlfriend to cook for me either. I’d rather we eat out most of the time or just have a cook.

1 hour ago, Damiee said:

Expectations puts too much pressure on the relationship, especially if it’s something the other doesn’t like to do.

I don’t like cook but I don’t expect my girlfriend to cook for me either. I’d rather we eat out most of the time or just have a cook.

That's reasonable, but what would you do to make your girl feel special at times?

8 hours ago, Michelle said:

That's reasonable, but what would you do to make your girl feel special at times?

Depends on what her love language is 😊

No expectations whatsoever..

I'm a Natural at cooking, doing the dishes, Laundry. But i need Help with ironing though. I hate to iron anything.

🎵 gimme love and Attention🎼

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Txunamy said:

I'm a Natural at cooking, doing the dishes, Laundry. But i need Help with ironing though. I hate to iron anything.

You're just in luck. I love to iron. It's like a hobby.

I can cook and do the dishes, but I'll leave that to you. I can help with the laundry too.

9 hours ago, Txunamy said:

No expectations whatsoever..

🎵 gimme love and Attention🎼

I can hire help for a woman that loves to cook ☺️ An unattractive one so that there would be no temptation for infidelity.

4 hours ago, RayBlac said:

Hahahahaha...what!? O God help me.😂😂

Ray Ray..Pay The Arch No mind.. She is just being plain Mischievious as Always.