Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Hurtful and stupid things people have said to me when I came out

Phegore

20 hours ago, Ivyy said:

1.Lecture 101
    And nipples ain't pin or needles.. They might look sharp, but they don't prick.. 

2. Thriller moves (Micheal Jackson)

I'm not among those that can convert a straight girl. I don't have the strength for the ensuing drama

Okay now @Ivyy

You are now before the court of Justice

There is a saying that people that are guilty of a thing are quick to rant about it. See lvyy, l said "thought" l did not say you carry out the action to the reaction.

l meant it was in your head. Even if na once. Nobody go tell your Mama and don't worry you will not lose your fans base here.:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

So you are here by requested to say the truth, that is not flirting ok? is just a thought.

So now what is even being naked and Nude?

10 hours ago, Phegore said:

😂😂😂😂 u re a clown ...I dey sleep well joor 

Na so  na, you dey sleep well joor because you have the comforter behind. :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

11 hours ago, MENA said:

1.Lecture 101
    And nipples ain't pin or needles.. They might look sharp, but they don't prick.. 

2. Thriller moves (Micheal Jackson)

I'm not among those that can convert a straight girl. I don't have the strength for the ensuing drama

Okay now @Ivyy

You are now before the court of Justice

There is a saying that people that are guilty of a thing are quick to rant about it. See lvyy, l said "thought" l did not say you carry out the action to the reaction.

l meant it was in your head. Even if na once. Nobody go tell your Mama and don't worry you will not lose your fans base here.:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

So you are here by requested to say the truth, that is not flirting ok? is just a thought.

So now what is even being naked and Nude?

*Note pad and pen in hand*

Taking notes from Mena, even though I can't make anything out from what she just wrote. But I wrote it down all the same for my perusal. I'll peruse over it when I have nothing else in the world to do. 

You forgot to bang your gavel judge Mena. :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

*Note pad and pen in hand*

Taking notes from Mena, even though I can't make anything out from what she just wrote. But I wrote it down all the same for my perusal. I'll peruse over it when I have nothing else in the world to do. 

You forgot to bang your gavel judge Mena. :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Ivyy, Ivyy my friend, Ok l agree if not anything but you understand "say the truth" Sha? :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

7 minutes ago, MENA said:

Ivyy, Ivyy my friend, Ok l agree if not anything but you understand "say the truth" Sha? :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Okay, Mena.. 

I do get stirred up when I sleep next to a topless girl. I always get tempted to touch every naked girl. Whether she is 4 meters away, or 10 meters away.. Gay or straight.

There, I've said the 'truth' . guilty as charged your honor.pls give me a light sentence, I've got wicked plans for Christmas.:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f839311844_tw_grin1:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Okay, Mena.. 

I do get stirred up when I sleep next to a topless girl. I always get tempted to touch every naked girl. Whether she is 4 meters away, or 10 meters away.. Gay or straight.

There, I've said the 'truth' . guilty as charged your honor.pls give me a light sentence, I've got wicked plans for Christmas.:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Hahaha :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: You eh

• 3 months later...
On 12/19/2017 at 10:20 PM, babysophia said:

Lolzz... I can't open up o... 

Why?  You shy?  Oya come, whisper it  in my ear. 

• 2 years later...
On 12/21/2017 at 3:16 AM, Txunamy said:

I do get stirred up when I sleep next to a topless girl.

Remind me to leave my t-shirt off the next time we sleep together 😜