Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

The Gist And Small Talk Thread

VINA

On 12/29/2017 at 9:03 AM, vina said:

Baby.I Must admit, beautiful Girls full here but Omo odikwa risky, if we don't  work out nko, and we Fall out in a nasty way, What Will now happen? Before you know, she go open threads for my matter and I won't be free here again. MBok I no dey.

That one sef dey... It has happened before na. Imma keep my lips sealed on this one though. 😏

1 hour ago, Modd said:

That one sef dey... It  has happened before na. Imma keep my lips sealed on this one though. 😏

Sound it! Ayam wise now, I know how the go dey go. Lol . Just Seal The lips, only allow A Kiss to unlock it.

3 hours ago, Teewhy said:

E don finish na. You wan make I still carry take away comot ni? 

So you are Saying, you don't carry Extra Bag For rice to party? edakun When I come for your wedding Just ready My cooler For one corner Sha

19 hours ago, vina said:

So you are Saying, you don't carry Extra Bag For rice to party? edakun When I come for your wedding Just ready My cooler For one corner Sha

If na my wedding, that one is allowed but me no dey carry oo. Na wetin dem gimme chop I go chop for there except souvenirs. 

3 hours ago, Teewhy said:

If na my wedd.ing, that one is allowed but me no dey carry oo. Na wetin dem gimme chop I go chop for there except souvenirs. 

Lol. You try, you be chill girl be that.

On 12/27/2017 at 8:41 PM, Ivyy said:

Aww man! 

This is the 2nd disappointment I've had in a day. 

So I went to one restaurant like that in Lekki to eat today, seeing as I chose not to cook cos I can't eat anything I cook anyways.while I was eating, This gorgeous lady walked in..i was excited to see her..Rewind to two weeks ago, I was at one popular fast food in VI and the same lady walked in with another lady. I noticed her immediately cos she was my type even though I don't really have a type.. Lol. She had a very nice pixie haircut, and I am a sucker for ladies with that haircut.she ordered for ice cream and sat on the seat opposite mine with her friend.. 

Maybe it was all in my head, but I felt she was teasing me with the way she scooped her ice cream and licks the spoon. I felt the urge to kiss her and taste that vanilla off her lips. When I couldn't stand the temptation any longer, I stood up and left. 

Fast forward to this afternoon at the restaurant, she walked in. I was so excited,i said to myself 'this is fate' I felt it was the universe way of telling me she is the bone of my bones. 

So I made a resolve to go after her, and ask for her number. She ordered her meal and sat down to eat. I had to gobble up my food so I'd be ready to take off after her. (I'm usually a slow eater) so I waited patiently all the while watching her like a hawk. Immediately she stood up and made for the door, I did too.. 

I caught up with her outside. I said 'hi' she turned around to meet my gaze with a huge smile on her face. I was like 'I met you weeks ago at so so place, bla bla bla, you know, all that jazz.. I was still rattling on, when my gaze fell on her tummy.. She is Pregnant. 

I have never felt this disappointed in my life before. So I just asked for her name, she told me, then she asked for mine, and where I lived, now she was the one rambling. I answered her questions with pain in my heart, we said our goodbyes and left. 

How am I even sure she isn't straight sef? Mtsheeeeew! That's me consoling myself. 

Weldon kimi and Hakeem, weldon. 

And that stopped you? Why? She isn't allowed to be pregnant? Who is to say there isn't a justifiable story behind it. I'd av taken more interest oo.

Ps: Horny Preggos are so fun.... ***a fetish hehehe

12 minutes ago, boldie said:

And that stopped you? Why? She isn't allowed to be pregnant? Who is to say there isn't a justifiable story behind it. I'd av taken more interest oo.

Ps: Horny Preggos are so fun.... ***a fetish hehehe

Lol.. 

That's you boldie. 

What makes us unique is that no two people can be exactly alike. Even identical twins are not. 

I can't touch a pregnant woman with a ten foot pole. 

Nice fetish you got going there.. ☺ 

• Haha 1

"The idea of waking your partner in the middle of the night when sleep is entering paradise level just to discuss an  issue, where did it start from? Why that time? And how effective can it be?"

Just read this on Instagram and it gat me wondering too. What do ya all think? Any answers?

Personally, I think the brain is usually relaxed after a little sleep, hence the possibility of a pellucid conversation. However, interrupting my sleep is like one line no body should have to cross with me, I'd rather you hurt me physically than do that to me because the annoyance that I wake with ehh hmm.......

7 minutes ago, Hipstar said:

"The idea of waking your partner in the middle of the night when sleep is entering paradise level just to discuss an  issue, where did it start from? Why that time? And how effective can it be?"

Just read this on Instagram and it gat me wondering too. What do ya all think? Any answers?

Personally, I think the brain is usually relaxed after a little sleep, hence the possibility of a pellucid conversation. However, interrupting my sleep is like one line no body should have to cross with me, I'd rather you hurt me physically than do that to me because the annoyance that I wake with ehh hmm.......

Hahahaha! That thing is from the pit of hell! Except the discussion will end in some steamy sex, please do not disturb me. 

20 hours ago, Hipstar said:

I rather I wake Up with my gf In between my legs than For a Talk, I don't joke with my sleep but Ex bae Used to do it a Lot and surprisingly I survived

So, this issue was what reminded me of NL, and my caravan decided we should head back here for a bit. 

It started about 3 months ago. It's nothing that serious though.... Basically, about 3 months ago, I started blanking out momentarily when I see some ladies for the first time..... The first time it happened, it was at a family friends house, I had been looking forward to meeting their cousin and we saw her car outside so I ran into the house to finally put a face to this person, everyone was in the sitting room, I got in and she was the first one I saw and I froze. In my mind something said, "Jeez girl you fine!" Then I heard her say something like nice to meet you, that's when I blurted out something that was supposed to be me greeting her because she's way older than me anyways. 

Another time I went shopping with the family, (I hate shopping), so I stepped out of the shop and left them there, just then, a girl was walking towards me, I looked at her and froze, like I blanked out, we locked eyes until she passed me, climbing the stairs, still eyes locked , I swear I felt my body moving towards her but my mind was blank, i wasn't thinking anything, just frozen and then the door of the shop opened ushering out my chatting family members, laughing and asking me why I left the shop. That's when I came to myself and broke eye contact.

These are just two instances I've given. There are actually a lot of these sort of scenarios playing out for me recently. 

I'm scared I could out myself doing that but I don't know why it's happening or how to stop it / or control it. Can anyone please help me?? 

Disclaimer : I don't believe in love at first site and I don't believe in that movie thing of when their eyes met they clicked bla bla bla.... 

By the way, that "jeez girl you fine " talk, that has never repeated itself, like I don't hear my mind saying anything anymore, I just am totally blank. 

4 minutes ago, dequeen said:

So, this issue was what reminded me of NL, and my caravan decided we should head back here for a bit. 

It started about 3 months ago. It's nothing that serious though.... Basically, about 3 months ago, I started blanking out momentarily when I see some ladies for the first time..... The first time it happened, it was at a family friends house, I had been looking forward to meeting their cousin and we saw her car outside so I ran into the house to finally put a face to this person, everyone was in the sitting room, I got in and she was the first one I saw and I froze. In my mind something said, "Jeez girl you fine!" Then I heard her say something like nice to meet you, that's when I blurted out something that was supposed to be me greeting her because she's way older than me anyways. 

Another time I went shopping with the family, (I hate shopping), so I stepped out of the shop and left them there, just then, a girl was walking towards me, I looked at her and froze, like I blanked out, we locked eyes until she passed me, climbing the stairs, still eyes locked , I swear I felt my body moving towards her but my mind was blank, i wasn't thinking anything, just frozen and then the door of the shop opened ushering out my chatting family members, laughing and asking me why I left the shop. That's when I came to myself and broke eye contact.

These are just two instances I've given. There are actually a lot of these sort of scenarios playing out for me recently. 

I'm scared I could out myself doing that but I don't know why it's happening or how to stop it / or control it. Can anyone please help me?? 

Disclaimer : I don't believe in love at first site and I don't believe in that movie thing of when their eyes met they clicked bla bla bla.... 

Hahahaha!

I can't help you here, I'm afraid. 

I'm a huge romantic, so I believe in love at first sight, heck, I could fall in love with someone without meeting the person depending on how well we connect. 

Just look away dequeen, look away. 

That's all I can tell you, seeing as you don't have the balls to go after 'em. 

😁 

• Moderators
10 hours ago, dequeen said:

*sighs* this is a tough one. Your condition has no name! Hahaha. Jokes :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

On a serious note though, I suspect it is some form of mental inertia.

Although not similar to your experience, I remember that when I came out of a certain relationship, I was emotionally fatigued. I would see a girl that I fancied but I wouldn't be able to find the strength to give more emotionally than a stare and a smile. I knew what it was I was experiencing so I gave myself good time to normalise.

Could yours be a milder form? Dunno. 

This one weak me. If it was just one girl, we would have tried to find the root but this one is like every girl you find attractive. You know everything passes with time, this too would pass and you would be back to normal.. 

Everyone on the internet is venting out about the 'shithole' uttered by Trump, and I just can't help but wonder why?  Isn't Africa precisely Nigeria a shithole nation?

I think Donald  trump is right after all,  Africa is a stinky shithole nation, yes I said it,  why?  Then take a good look at the bad roads,  epileptic power supply,  corruption,  poor education and health systems,  high infant mortality rate,  child marriage,  the inhumane killings by herdsmens in benue,  taraba, kaduna and enugu  and yet nothing is done to  curb it. Not to talk about the extreme religious bigotry and hypocrisy,  autocratic leadership,  discrimination and stigmatization of LGBT+community/kids, Apc/pdp power tussle  in Nigeria  which undoubtedly are also present in other African countries and their political history, have I mentioned subjugation?  Tribalism,  favoritism and nepotism?  Xenophobic and homophobic killings aren't  left out, and y'all  get mad trump called these cess pit of a continent  a "shithole"?!

Shithole is quite an understatement to describe Africa to me.

Nothing irks me more than generalization. An entire continent a shithole? Nah. Given, some countries don't have their act together, Nigeria included but there are also tons of African countries making great strides and yes we have many problems but we'll get there, maybe much later than others but does not in my opinion, mean Africa is a shithole.

If we are even going by the definition of "shithole", pretty much every country has one of those.

That said, it still amazes me that Trump is a person. Like a real human being. Anyway, this why he was voted. He says the things people think but are really afraid to say. Can't be bothered to be politically correct. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, Damiee said:

If we are even going by the definition of "shithole", pretty much every country has one of those.

Now by this, you've said it all. You think America doesn't have places with all you've described? 

1 hour ago, scarlet said:

bad roads,  epileptic power supply,  corruption,  poor education and health systems,  high infant mortality rate,  child marriage,  the inhumane killings...

Loool. I assure, it does..perhaps far more senseless killings than we do in this part of the world.

Truth is, I was shocked by your comment. Trump had no right whatsoever to refer to those countries in that language. Yes, I took it as a personal insult. Why lie about it then? It tells you something doesn't it? That even.in that portion of his mind that is still sensible, he knows it wasn't a fair and respectable remark.

When a country has the 'power of media' it is able to show you exactly what it wants you to see. Simply called 'branding'. America has got this as an advantage

• Upvote 1