Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

The Gist And Small Talk Thread

VINA

11 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Aww man! 

This is the 2nd disappointment I've had in a day. 

So I went to one restaurant like that in Lekki to eat today, seeing as I chose not to cook cos I can't eat anything I cook anyways.while I was eating, This gorgeous lady walked in..i was excited to see her..Rewind to two weeks ago, I was at one popular fast food in VI and the same lady walked in with another lady. I noticed her immediately cos she was my type even though I don't really have a type.. Lol. She had a very nice pixie haircut, and I am a sucker for ladies with that haircut.she ordered for ice cream and sat on the seat opposite mine with her friend.. 

Maybe it was all in my head, but I felt she was teasing me with the way she scooped her ice cream and licks the spoon. I felt the urge to kiss her and taste that vanilla off her lips. When I couldn't stand the temptation any longer, I stood up and left. 

Fast forward to this afternoon at the restaurant, she walked in. I was so excited,i said to myself 'this is fate' I felt it was the universe way of telling me she is the bone of my bones. 

So I made a resolve to go after her, and ask for her number. She ordered her meal and sat down to eat. I had to gobble up my food so I'd be ready to take off after her. (I'm usually a slow eater) so I waited patiently all the while watching her like a hawk. Immediately she stood up and made for the door, I did too.. 

I caught up with her outside. I said 'hi' she turned around to meet my gaze with a huge smile on her face. I was like 'I met you weeks ago at so so place, bla bla bla, you know, all that jazz.. I was still rattling on, when my gaze fell on her tummy.. She is Pregnant. 

I have never felt this disappointed in my life before. So I just asked for her name, she told me, then she asked for mine, and where I lived, now she was the one rambling. I answered her questions with pain in my heart, we said our goodbyes and left. 

How am I even sure she isn't straight sef? Mtsheeeeew! That's me consoling myself. 

Weldon kimi and Hakeem, weldon. 

Chisos!! Preg what? This one even pass Kimi and Hawken own. 

Pele dear, you will get over it. 

10 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Hahaha teewhy.. I would have loved to slow grind on you though, but the party was over before it begun. :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Damn! We gotta fix another party soon. Ivyy must slow grind abeg. 

8 minutes ago, kimi said:

Awwwwh.... what a shocker. 

Moral of the story: look before you leap. You sure she wasn't just overfed? :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Lmao @ overfed 

6 minutes ago, kimi said:

Awwwwh.... what a shocker. 

Moral of the story: look before you leap. You sure she wasn't just overfed? :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

:597f839311844_tw_grin1: @ overfed.. She must have swallowed a live chicken for her to have been overfed with that tummy. 

She was pregnant..where do I start from? Not even my love for babies would make me do anything.

• Moderators
Just now, Ivyy said:

:597f839311844_tw_grin1: @ overfed.. She must have swallowed a live chicken for her to have been overfed with that tummy. 

She was pregnant..where do I start from? Not even my love for babies would make me do anything.

Hahahahaha 

4 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

Chisos!! Preg what? This one even pass Kimi and Hawken own. 

Pele dear, you will get over it. 

I have gotten over it already.Lol.. It was just a fleeting moment of disappointment.thanks mami

4 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

I have gotten over it already.Lol.. It was just a fleeting moment of disappointment.thanks mami

Good girl. The bone of your bone is on the back of a horse to your heart. She will just do "gish gish" and enter. 

3 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

Good girl. The bone of your bone is on the back of a horse to your heart. She will just do "gish gish" and enter. 

Lol @ Gish gish.. 

The horse had better be a black one..we have watched enough of the white ones. 

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Kimi said no.*pouts*

Haaa no o...

Kimi doesn't call the shots o.

We can always organize anothef but when you start that truth or dare game, I will flee. Hahaha

3 minutes ago, kimi said:

Haaa no o...

We can always organize anothef but when you start that truth or dare game, I will flee. Hahaha

I will drag you with your pencil skirt. No going back. 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Teewhy said:

I will drag you with your pencil skirt. No going back. 

Lol. I will give you the pencil and run off in the skirt 😁

16 minutes ago, kimi said:

Haaa no o...

You do oo.. You call the shots here. Lol

13 minutes ago, kimi said:

Lol. I will give you the pencil and run off in the skirt 😁

Kolewerk laik that mehnnn!!! Else the skirt will be flying on ojota bridge.

• Moderators

I know you are all  bad girls here.

I took it upon myself to post the 70th reply in this thread as my holy eyes could no longer withstand seeing 69...

The horror was just too much 😣📿

Bless you all

Your Archbishop :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1:

3 minutes ago, kimi said:

I know you are all  bad girls here.

I took it upon myself to post the 70th reply in this thread as my holy eye could no longer withstand seeing 69posts...

The horror was just too much 😣📿

Bless you all

Your Archbishop :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1:

Archbishop of which Cathedral? 

I have two cathedrals already though.......