Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Confessions

Guest GuestBishp

Guest Archbishop
42 minutes ago, Guest Guest Bumb said:

I love big yansh too much. It is so bad that I stop to stare at the behind of every woman that passes by.  Yesterday in Chevy View, this very pretty babe passed by wearing leggings that revealed every curve and edge,  that was how I stood shamelessly gawping at the bum swinging from left to right.  I couldn't walk up to her even though I was dying to, I swear my punani revolted with a violent gush.  Is this a sin? 

Hahahaha. You ought to be very ashamed indeed for coveting another's bum bum. it is indeed a very very deadly sin! Such iniquity!

I am tempted to make a pronouncement on the source of that violent gush. But in my most holy ways, instead, a prayer will do. May the source from which this unruly violence pours forth never dry up but continue to show such excitement for the matters of the master.

Go and sin no more 📿

Guest Yarinya

Mother, please hear me out. I'm in an amazing relationship, we love ourselves so dearly. My girlfriend spoiled me to stupor the last time I visited. Though I'm really troubled with this one problem. My girlfriend will not let me eat her, touch or even see her honeypot. She eat, lick and suck me so good (holy marry mother of Christ *lick lips*) yet she won't let me return the favour. I so much yarn for her honeypot and each time I plead with her to let me, she dismisses the request with the excuse that she's a stud and studs don't let their girlfriend go down on them. Which kind thing be this abeg? Even to suck her boobs name waec. The annoying thing is she has this tempting body that always make me want to tear her cloths and devour her hungrily. 

Mother, please I know this is a sin which I'd NEVER give up committing. A sin as such is worth committing hence I'd want to do it well not halfway. How do I get my stud girlfriend to let me eat her cookie? 

Guest Yarinya

Mother, please hear me out. I'm in an amazing relationship, we love ourselves so dearly. My girlfriend spoiled me to stupor the last time I visited. Though I'm really troubled with this one problem. My girlfriend will not let me eat her, touch or even see her honeypot. She eat, lick and suck me so good (holy marry mother of Christ *lick lips*) yet she won't let me return the favour. I so much yarn for her honeypot and each time I plead with her to let me, she dismisses the request with the excuse that she's a stud and studs don't let their girlfriend go down on them. Which kind thing be this abeg? Even to suck her boobs name waec. The annoying thing is she has this tempting body that always make me want to tear her cloths and devour her hungrily. 

Mother, please I know this is a sin which I'd NEVER give up committing. A sin as such is worth committing hence I'd want to do it well not halfway. How do I get my stud girlfriend to let me eat her cookie? 

Guest Archbishop
1 hour ago, Guest Yarinya said:

Are you married to her? So why are you two fornicating? Depart from evil I tell you!

How dare you ask her most holiness for sex tips?! Mba!! 

@ the bolded: are you referring to maryland cookie? Archbishop enjoys maryland cookies too:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1:

2 hours ago, Guest Archbishop said:

Are you married to her? So why are you two fornicating? Depart from evil I tell you!

@ the bolded: are you referring to maryland cookie? Archbishop enjoys maryland cookies too:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1:

This is hilarious!!😂😂

Guest Yarinya
8 hours ago, Guest Archbishop said:

Erm your holiness, but we're lovers join by the Lord in both body and soul. Forgive me Lord we cannot wait till marriage for my carnal mind can't resist 

Holy Mary! The archbishop herself also enjoys Maryland cookies. I want to follow your footpaths. Mother please show me the way. 

8 hours ago, Guest Archbishop said:

Archbishop oh :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Guest Forever

This Archbishop will not kill somebody o. 

What is it with studs not allowing their girlfriends touch them? Ayam not understanding this at all? 

• 1 month later...
Guest Big ass

A girl was on my girls inbox and I took her number without telling my girl and chatted her up. She wanted to know how I got her number but I wouldn't tell she later found out and sent my chats to my girl. Honestly for the first time in my life I knew I love my girl and I dont want to loose her Ever! What happened? My girl forgave me and I don't flirt anymore She is the ONE for me 

Guest My biz
Just now, Guest Big ass said:

A girl was on my girls inbox and I took her number without telling my girl and chatted her up. She wanted to know how I got her number but I wouldn't tell she later found out and sent my chats to my girl. Honestly for the first time in my life I knew I love my girl and I dont want to loose her Ever! What happened? My girl forgave me and I don't flirt anymore She is the ONE for me 

Lol we should fry garri then? 

just kidding😁

I'm glad you love your girl.. so no flirting then.. Be fidel or you'll eventually lose her

On 30/01/2018 at 8:20 AM, Guest Guest Bumb said:

I love big yansh too much. It is so bad that I stop to stare at the behind of every woman that passes by.  Yesterday in Chevy View, this very pretty babe passed by wearing leggings that revealed every curve and edge,  that was how I stood shamelessly gawping at the bum swinging from left to right.  I couldn't walk up to her even though I was dying to, I swear my punani revolted with a violent gush.  Is this a sin? 

My sister, you need christ..lol

Guest Jesus
On 3/17/2018 at 11:10 PM, Guest Shee said:

My sister, you need christ..lol

Lol. She definitely need Christ to cum inside her. Only my cum can heal her. 

Guest ChildofGod
12 hours ago, Guest Jesus said:

Lol. She definitely need Christ to cum inside her. Only my cum can heal her. 

That name is sacred though.. it's insulting if you use it that way. Christ means the anointed one..

Guest Jesus
6 hours ago, Guest ChildofGod said:

That name is sacred though.. it's insulting if you use it that way. Christ means the anointed one..

Insulting? To who na? Relax the dude is not even complaining.  

Guest Crazy
13 hours ago, Guest ChildofGod said:

So if you translate what she said using the meaning of christ you provided it would read as; "she definitely needs the anointed one to cum inside her". That sounds cool!!!

Hahahaha! I'll be going now, bye. 

Guest Crazy
7 hours ago, Guest Jesus said:

Insulting? To who na? Relax the dude is not even complaining.  

Dude... Hahahahahahahahaha. How do you know he is a dude? Hahahahaahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahaha

Guest Discern
On 3/21/2018 at 3:18 AM, Guest Crazy said:

So if you translate what she said using the meaning of christ you provided it would read as; "she definitely needs the anointed one to cum inside her". That sounds cool!!!

Hahahaha! I'll be going now, bye. 

I don't know what to say to you but your name says it all.. no arguing

Guest Discern
On 3/21/2018 at 3:19 AM, Guest Crazy said:

Dude... Hahahahahahahahaha. How do you know he is a dude? Hahahahaahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahaha

It's not funny Ma'am

Guest Crazy
4 hours ago, Guest Discern said:

I don't know what to say to you but your name says it all.. no arguing

Baebi!!!😀😀  Chill okay. 

Guest Discern
On 3/23/2018 at 2:13 PM, Guest Crazy said:

Hahahaha! What makes you think I'm female??? 😆😆

It's not funny sir..no arguing 

I hope am right this time..

Guest Crazy
18 hours ago, Guest Discern said:

It's not funny sir..no arguing 

I hope am right this time..

Hahahaha! Sir?? I only asked you a question and then you address me with a sir. Do you really think I'm male?? 😅😅 Come on, I could be anything!

Why are you hoping to be right?? Is there anything to gain if you're right or wrong??

Guest discern
8 hours ago, Guest Crazy said:

Hahahaha! Sir?? I only asked you a question and then you address me with a sir. Do you really think I'm male?? 😅😅 Come on, I could be anything!

Why are you hoping to be right?? Is there anything to gain if you're right or wrong??

Lol am tired jaree..  you win!

Guest Crazy
3 hours ago, Guest discern said:

Lol am tired jaree..  you win!

Awwwn.... Why would you give up so easily?? And I was having fun😁. 

Have a nice day Guest Discern! 

Guest discern
4 hours ago, Guest Crazy said:

Awwwn.... Why would you give up so easily?? And I was having fun😁. 

Have a nice day Guest Discern! 

Hmmm you too!