Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

UNBELIEVABLE

henybenson

Hmmm, the rate at which insanity is spiralling in our society is alarming. How on earth is this even permissible let alone justifiable? 

14 minutes ago, bluelion said:

Hmmm, the rate at which insanity is spiralling in our society is alarming. How on earth is this even permissible let alone justifiable? 

Haha haha! 

Ask them ooo..😁 

Happy New year blu.. Where has thou been? 

18 hours ago, scarlet said:

Tank you for your open-mindedness, it takes an intelligent mind to comprehend my post. 

You know you can pass across a point without throwing shade?

"It takes an intelligent mind to comprehend my post". Yen yen yen.

Go and shag your mother na. And if you have daughters, shag them too. Seeing as too much intelligence has pushed common sense out of your head. Kmt

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Go and shag your mother na. And if you have daughters, shag them too. Seeing as too much intelligence has pushed common sense out of your head. Kmt

This is not cool. @Hawken this is very rude of you.

You don't results to ad hominem because you lacks ideas to counter her point. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Why are you so silly and shameless eh? 

Oh spare me your childish musing,  you palelolitic moonstruck bitch.

The only person who common sense seems to elude here is you,  and you could do me a favor and jump in front of a moving train all I care. 

I'm going to further ignore you,  because,I don't want to engage in viscous phlegm in any form of conversation. 

Retardeena.

22 minutes ago, scarlet said:

The only person who common sense seems to elude here is you,  and you could do me a favor and jump in front of a moving train all I care. 

I'm going to further ignore you,  because,I don't want to engage in viscous phlegm in any form of conversation. 

Retardeena.

Tsk, tsk.. 

And you had to spew such vitriol?what people like you fail to understand is that everyone has a mouth and fingers to type. 

The bile you drop in most of your comments is nauseating to say the least. 

Be Guided. 

35 minutes ago, scarlet said:

Retardeena.

LOOL Oxford dictionary. But you can't spell paleolithic properly.

Jump in front of a moving train? LOL i''m not the one with mental issues here motherf***ker. I'm not the one whose location states "Nearest Asylum"

PS i hope for the sake of every other sane person who has to put up with your defective manner of reasoning that you do get the help you sorely need.

49 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

This is not cool. @Hawken this is very rude of you.

You don't results to ad hominem because you lacks ideas to counter her point. 

Only rude? Sad. I was aiming for extremely offensive. But anyway, that's what happens when you do not respect yourself or the people with whom you are communicating. You provide an opportunity for them to disrespect you, your ancestors and your generation.

PS i do not need ideas to counter outright stupidity and disrespect from someone whose mental state is obviously in question.

40 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Tsk, tsk.. 

And you had to spew such vitriol?what people like you fail to understand is that everyone has a mouth and fingers to type. 

The bile you drop in most of your comments is nauseating to say the least. 

Be Guided. 

Are you done??

Now shove your attention -seeking  unsolicited opinion down your ignorant - stricken black ass.

Idiot.

2 minutes ago, scarlet said:

Are you done??

Now shove your attention -seeking  unsolicited opinion down your ignorant - stricken black ass.

Idiot.

Yiddi Yiddi yadda!

You keep yapping like an untamed dog. You have been advised to seek psychiatric help. 

Honey, my ass ain't black. 

Bloody scrawny Fool like you. 

Now, go wank off! It's what you do best. Needy bitch. 

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

LOOL Oxford dictionary. But you can't spell paleolithic properly.

Jump in front of a moving train? LOL i''m not the one with mental issues here motherf***ker. I'm not the one whose location states "Nearest Asylum"

PS i hope for the sake of every other sane person who has to put up with your defective manner of reasoning that you do get the help you sorely need.

Imagine going back and worth,  complaining like a child whose candy was taken from her, by a bully. But hey,  here's the truth,  you and entire lineage  are no better than slaves, the type who had their father balls chop off for staring at their masters wife. 

I know,  life is hard,  why won't it be, when you're  a seeker of faeces,  you crave faeces like mosquitoes crave blood. I'll enjoin you to stop having mental relapse,  you'd eventually end up brain dead, that is more dead than you already are. 

So,  you simple minded empty ended piece of garbage bitch, try and stop ranting,  it makes you look like a wastrel who hasn't collected her daily pay from her hoe. 

Like I told you before,  you paleolithic moonstruck bitch. Piss off now and remain pissed off in your whirl pool of piss. 

Bitch!!

36 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Yiddi Yiddi yadda!

You keep yapping like an untamed dog. You have been advised to seek psychiatric help. 

Honey, my ass ain't black. 

Bloody scrawny Fool like you. 

Now, go wank off! It's what you do best. Needy bitch. 

Why is this bastard daughter of a thousand fathers still quoting me? 

Is your dumb ass Mad?! Lol. 

you are  a pimple on the ass of humanity fit only to excised and forgotten.

Now run along , like the dumb ass you are. 

Ode. 

• Like 1

Oh no! 

This thirsty stray dog is at it again. I'm not responsible for the bile you carry around you piece of shit! I'm not responsible for your sorry life. I'm not responsible for your old and wrinkled face. 

This is supposed to be a safe haven, but no, you always carry your bag of shit and bile that hangs around your neck everywhere. 

Take a long look in the mirror scarlet. What do you see? I see a face shrinked with too much bitterness and hate. I see a face crying out for help. I see a face hungry for joy and peace of mind. I can't help you here scarlet, I'm afraid I can't. 

Go seek help Needy a*shole.and while you are at it, wipe the shit off your face. You have been stuck head down in the dung for too long. 

I am done with you dundy.come back and talk to me when you have an IQ above average. 

Peace to your weary and troubled soul. Won't visit this no more. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Oh no! 

This thirsty stray dog is at it again. I'm not responsible for the bile you carry around you piece of shit! I'm not responsible for your sorry life. I'm not responsible for your old and wrinkled face. 

This is supposed to be a safe haven, but no, you always carry your bag of shit and bile that hangs around your neck everywhere. 

Take a long look in the mirror scarlet. What do you see? I see a face shrinked with too much bitterness and hate. I see a face crying out for help. I see a face hungry for joy and peace of mind. I can't help you here scarlet, I'm afraid I can't. 

Go seek help Needy a*shole.and while you are at it, wipe the shit off your face. You have been stuck head down in the dung for too long. 

I am done with you dundy.come back and talk to me when you have an IQ above average. 

Peace to your weary and troubled soul. Won't visit this no more. 

more moronic post from yet another depraved mentally disturbed simpleton. 

Is this the best your dumb brain cells can come up with?  Sometimes I wonder if they've used your brain cells to fry akara, you are so dumb. Whalahi.   But Well,  I didn't expect anything less from an asslicking /rectum seeking bitch like you. 

Flow well,  with your tantrums like the dumb douchebag you are.  I urge you to dip your fingers inside your dumb attention seeking ass, and sniffs it,  just so you'll know what your own shit smell like. 

Diseased porch bitch like you issuing insults at me,  cursed be you and everything that will emanate from that haggard sac you call a p**sy.

Over-blown bitch!!

This is why you don't put females together in a room. A simple I'm sorry for don end this beef since lol.. but everybody wan show say them sabi big big grammar..

It's interesting though..pop corn where are thou! Cinema of life.😄

On Sat Feb 03 2018 at 4:40 PM, Ivyy said:

Haha haha! 

Ask them ooo..😁 

Happy New year blu.. Where has thou been? 

Heheheh. Happy new year to you too dearest... Been where u left me oh:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Administrators
On 03/02/2018 at 5:26 AM, Ivyy said:

Nah.. It's never about the body for me.. Always about the personality. I was drawn to Ahnekka cos of the the way she talks.i saw her as a good conversationalist..but I don't like her laid back style. So I took several steps backwards.. 😁 

Anto is just there..

Mature comment right there @Ivyy. I like 👌👍

The last time i checked na human being na them dey quote. But you be dog, dog wey get rabies, dog wey them dey call scarlet 😂😂

• Downvote 4

• Administrators

Common ladies. Y'all are better than this! Everyone is entitled to their opinion whether good or bad. No need throwing shade back and forth! Easy o jeje ladies...