Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

UNBELIEVABLE

henybenson

1 hour ago, FlyJ said:

Common ladies. Y'all are better than this! Everyone is entitled to their opinion whether good or bad. No need throwing shade back and forth! Easy o jeje ladies...

☺... 

FlyJ,  No worries there.. 

I typed(said)what needed to be typed(said) and kept it moving.. 

Nothing to dwell on I assure you.. 

Much Respect.. ☺ 

10 hours ago, Hawken said:

The last time i checked na human being na them dey quote. But you be dog, dog wey get rabies, dog wey them dey call scarlet 😂😂

Another worthless meaningless statement from a godforsaken loser. 

Is this the best your hydrocephalic head can offer?  You sound like someone whose suffering from the effect of sub zero intellect,  a numb bitch.  

21st century village idiot  like you with access to  internet technology  get defensive and start typing the first gibberish that plays in your dead brain cells. 

Your post are filled with inane thoughts, the type that made the people of Israel rebel against God,  what a sorry excuse for a human you are. *spits*

You're nothing but a diseased ignoramous,  celebrated failure and useless inglorious fool.  You'll forever be a seeker of anything that is shit  and associated with shit.

Now,  I'll  suggest you go for H. I. V.  Test immediately  because the way you seek people's anus online is worse than the way flies seek faeces. 

Die in you abyss of external ignorance and mundane foolishness. You ostracized demented vemin. 

Recalcitrant drop out purus bitch!!!

• Haha 1

:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: I can't even imagine the amount of anger and bitterness needed to type all that drivel. I'm sure you were foaming from your mouth :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:But don't stop now oh, continue to show the world how much of a rapid dog you are. Scarlet the rapid dog.

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: I can't even imagine the amount of anger and bitterness needed to type all that drivel. I'm sure you were foaming from your mouth :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:But don't stop now oh, continue to show the world how much of a rapid dog you are. Scarlet the rapid dog.

Lol. 

This is so lame,  the stupidity oozing off you is trying to choke the living day outta me, but then again,  do I blame you? All a strong -faced, Manish - looking band of numb skulls  like you does is display her foolery like that of a used whore who wasn't paid her daily stipend after being used. 

Keep obsessing about me,  shameless Manish looking bitch, I truly now believe a disgruntled clientele of your mother swapped your destiny with that of a chicken. 

No one  told  you?  You're just a maniacal imbecilic strong faced, manly bitch. With severe mental imbalance and grave emotional impairment. 

Phew! I'm just beating you with words to see if your emotional well being could be realigned. That doesn't imply I'm angry nor bitter.. I'm  loveable person. Whalahi!!  LMAO..  But how would  a full-fledged adult,  sickle-cell-ed hampered, cold blooded lesbianic dead wood like you know?  

You're one pathetic empty skull I tell you,  and you owe your inferior mother an apology.  Bloody out cast!  Your mother's 9 month gestational period was all for nothing,  since you're this mental impaired and biologically limited.  A wasted of earth space. 

Woe on your miserable life that took a nose dive before it even began. *spits*

Now  flee away from me,  you low intelligent socipathic moonstruck bitch. 

Like I said earlier,  I am so damn ready for you,  and the other dumb bitch, and hey, I can go on and on. Heck,  this is  fun!  Its been a long while I did this.

So, I dare you again,  as e be say na your mama follow your papa dey craze naw.

Mention me again,  talk rubbish. Make I still slam you keep for where you belong.

Lonely p**sy

• Haha 1

Hahahahah how did I miss all this?! 

Whoa this escalated too fast. 

*Grabs popcorn and kunun aya*

clap backs be so lit 🔥and savagery :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

Hahahahah how did I miss all this?! 

Whoa this escalated too fast. 

*Grabs popcorn and kunun aya*

clap backs be so lit 🔥and savagery :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Let’s not encourage this. Please.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2018 at 9:12 AM, Gimbiyya said:

This is not cool. @Hawken this is very rude of you.

You don't results to ad hominem because you lacks ideas to counter her point. 

Like they heeded to this 👆earlier on. Nope. They just wanna soil one another. So, why not get entertained.

It's okay to "Agree to Disagree". There's no need to become insulting about it. 

What insults like this do is that they spread a really negative energy on this forum making it feel like a hateful place because of the vibrations that linger. 

41 minutes ago, dequeen said:

It's okay to "Agree to Disagree". There's no need to become insulting about it. 

What insults like this do is that they spread a really negative energy on this forum making it feel like a hateful place because of the vibrations that linger. 

You are so right!

• FlyJ locked this topic
  • kimi unlocked and locked this topic