Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Are there Nigerian women who don't want kids?

Keke

1 hour ago, Hipstar said:

I'm crestfallen everytime I suggest adoption to people trying to conceive and they give me the what-nonsense-are-you-talking-about look. My childhood friend @Excellent  who married 6years ago has gone to hell and back, seen all, done all manner of church rituals to no avail. A simple suggestion of trying to adopt put a strain to our friendship. Can never understand why it's a big deal to push one out from the vjay.. kids are kids, procreated or adopted.

As for me, I love kids too much that I've since my secondary school days wanted to adopt (if only I could). So I'd certainly want a bunch of them, it however doesn't matter how they come because I'm presently working towards adopting one.

@Hipstar, I dread pushing a baby from my vjay. My 12 children were all adopted. You see that prank you pulled on me 6 years ago hit me so hard. I had a rethink and I'm glad I did. My kids are doing perfectly well now. Sorry I kept them away from you. You're not a good person and all our friends knew that. Meanwhile, I met your doctor at the airport last week. He disclosed that you're 7 months pregnant. How have you been and please endeavor to take care of yourself... I really don't understand why you chosed that path after your many talks years ago. I also suggest you try adoption after this baby. I know you love kids a lot, bunch of them. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Are y'all writing out a movie script here? Excellent and hipstar? What a wawu! 

Hahahaha! I honesty read it all as entertainment. Lol. I may be wrong 🙊Lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, kimi said:

Hahahaha! I honesty read it all as entertainment. Lol. I may be wrong 🙊Lol

😁 😁 

For a moment, I felt like I was reading a twitter or facebook story. 

1 hour ago, Excellent said:

@HipstarMy kids are doing perfectly well now. 

12? Wow! You must have kidnapped the lot from Sisters of the Hood orphanage, I remember running into that crazy friend of yours who taught you to smoke weed sometime last year, and she told me how ya'll kept visiting the orphanage daily in the hopes of convincing the sisters to give one of the kids up for adoption but she refused, and now you have 12? I always underestimated you girl, but now you've proven to be a true Ajegunle babe.

And oh! About my pregnancy, that foul mouthed doctor always had a thing for you, it is no wonder your husband nearly left you after he caught you duo. thanks anyways, sure I'd adopt more after this. 

Hope to see you at the AA meeting on Tuesday

1 hour ago, Hipstar said:

12? Wow! You must have kidnapped the lot from Sisters of the Hood orphanage, I remember running into that crazy friend of yours who taught you to smoke weed sometime last year, and she told me how ya'll kept visiting the orphanage daily in the hopes of convincing the sisters to give one of the kids up for adoption but she refused, and now you have 12? I always underestimated you girl, but now you've proven to be a true Ajegunle babe.

And oh! About my pregnancy, that foul mouthed doctor always had a thing for you, it is no wonder your husband nearly left you after he caught you duo. thanks anyways, sure I'd adopt more after this. 

Hope to see you at the AA meeting on Tuesday

Well, I paid all the necessary dues to adopt 12 of them. You must be jealous to think I can go to that extent to kidnap kids from the sisters of the hood orphanage home. Girl, I worked so hard to get my money. My tassel was worth the hassle. And don't forget I left Ajegunle for you guys after all your bad mouths when I was making my cool cash. Hardwork pays anyway.                      

To think that you're here bad mouthing  Dr Damon. You forgot how you would hide in his apartment just to have a taste of him? Anyway, he never liked you and I can't forget that your jealously started right there. Dude was just fond of me..that's all. The earlier you accept this hard truth the better for you. And why are you still clinging on his expertise. There are other good doctors around but no.. You are still thirsty, wanting him at all cost.                              

In addition, take care of yourself and your protruding stomach. If you like don't quit that S.K you've been taking thinking we don't know about it. 

About the meeting, don't forget I'm to chair the Congress. You're number one topic in the agenda. Come prepared! 

• Upvote 1

Girl I promised your mom that I won't give up on you.. so this is me 👈👈👈👈 pointing you towards YabaLeft.. 

5 minutes ago, Hipstar said:

Girl I promised your mom that I won't give up on you.. so this is me 👈👈👈👈 pointing you towards YabaLeft.. 

Hipstar, I don't care what it is you have with Excellent, It's okay for drama to happen between girls, it's a given.. 

But do y'all have to wash your dirty pants in public? It's nauseating and I feel like barfing all over this thread.. WTF? 

Yeah, it's okay for people to cuss out online, even though it doesn't make sense, but it's okay.(I have been guilty of that a couple of times) but honestly, it doesn't make sense exchanging words with someone whom you don't even have an idea of what she looks like.. 

But for someone you know? Someone you had once shared the bond of friendship with? Lord,  No. 

Either one of y'all has got to stop this. Y'all used to be friends at some point, why don't you pick the good times and drop the bad? 

I know people always say 'dont chook mouth in friends matter cos they would use you to settle' but honestly, right now, I don't care.. 

And @Hipstar, mentioning someone's mother is a hit below the belt... Very lame if I must say. 

Face who you have issues with, forget the person's family. 

27 minutes ago, Hipstar said:

I know right.. I'm bringing your food and other necessities to Uselu Left . Don't give up girl. You're a fighter and we won't leave you. Not this time babe. 

1 minute ago, Excellent said:

I know right.. I'm bringing your food and other necessities to Uselu Left . Don't give up girl. You're a fighter and we won't leave you. Not this time babe. 

@Excellent, give it up already.. 

@Hipstarwas your friend at some point, can you please stop already? 

Leave it be.there are many sides to a coin, we don't know, BTW the two of you, none of us knows(at least I don't)  whatever it's it y'all have. 

So, drop it. If you don't want to, by all means, pls continue.. 

I just had to write this. I'm a Rebel, but with a cause. I am all about good vibes.. 

13 minutes ago, Excellent said:

See? @Ivyyhas come on a rescue mission. Very sweet of her. But girl, this is far from being over, go and comman meet me in your PM. Na here me and you die put today

29 minutes ago, Hipstar said:

See? @Ivyyhas come on a rescue mission. Very sweet of her. But girl, this is far from being over, go and comman meet me in your PM. Na here me and you die put today

Whatever.. Like I care?

Go and rest already. 

Gradually, y'all would come to a resolution.. I don't care if I get to be the sacrificial lamb, but as long as y'all stop washing the laundry out here, then it's all good.. ☺ 

9 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Are y'all writing out a movie script here? Excellent and hipstar? What a wawu! 

It's fiction lol.. nothing serious!😁

5 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Hipstar, I don't care what it is you have with Excellent, It's okay for drama to happen between girls, it's a given.. 

But do y'all have to wash your dirty pants in public? It's nauseating and I feel like barfing all over this thread.. WTF? 

Yeah, it's okay for people to cuss out online, even though it doesn't make sense, but it's okay.(I have been guilty of that a couple of times) but honestly, it doesn't make sense exchanging words with someone whom you don't even have an idea of what she looks like.. 

But for someone you know? Someone you had once shared the bond of friendship with? Lord,  No. 

Either one of y'all has got to stop this. Y'all used to be friends at some point, why don't you pick the good times and drop the bad? 

I know people always say 'dont chook mouth in friends matter cos they would use you to settle' but honestly, right now, I don't care.. 

And @Hipstar, mentioning someone's mother is a hit below the belt... Very lame if I must say. 

Face who you have issues with, forget the person's family. 

😂😂 Just chill.. It's actually fun.. Those two don't even know each other!

And no bond of friendship biko! lol 

They are just writing as entertainment..

6 hours ago, Excellent said:

Well, I paid all the necessary dues to adopt 12 of them. You must be jealous to think I can go to that extent to kidnap kids from the sisters of the hood orphanage home. Girl, I worked so hard to get my money. My tassel was worth the hassle. And don't forget I left Ajegunle for you guys after all your bad mouths when I was making my cool cash. Hardwork pays anyway.                      

To think that you're here bad mouthing  Dr Damon. You forgot how you would hide in his apartment just to have a taste of him? Anyway, he never liked you and I can't forget that your jealously started right there. Dude was just fond of me..that's all. The earlier you accept this hard truth the better for you. And why are you still clinging on his expertise. There are other good doctors around but no.. You are still thirsty, wanting him at all cost.                              

In addition, take care of yourself and your protruding stomach. If you like don't quit that S.K you've been taking thinking we don't know about it. 

About the meeting, don't forget I'm to chair the Congress. You're number one topic in the agenda. Come prepared! 

Sweetest you could write a novel you know! I be like say guys are not smiling😅

3 hours ago, DipBluSae said:

It's fiction lol.. nothing serious!😁

Lol I thought as much. I want in of this show. I'd love to play the role of one of the 12 adopted kids. 

5 hours ago, DipBluSae said:

😂😂 Just chill.. It's actually fun.. Those two don't even know each other!

And no bond of friendship biko! lol 

They are just writing as entertainment..

I thought so too, it read like those fake twitter stories, but it became nauseating.. Okwa Maka na ada ama ama ka onitsha gwalu obosi. 😁 

12 hours ago, DipBluSae said:

Those two don't even know each other!

Says who? I knew her right from when she started sweeping Oshodi under bridge.. Goan ask her