Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

My life as a bisexual demisexual femme with very specific tastes. 🤦‍♀️

Alexis88

Hey girls. 😃😚

It's been a minute. Sorry about that. Been lurking since yesterday though, tryna catch up on what's been happening. 

So @kimi and @Hawken are a thing now? Like officially? :597f81dfa7900_tw_angry1:Put up your fists, Hawken. Let's settle this like men! 

Lol. I joke I joke.

Happy for you both...and also for the rest of us. I personally was starting to feel strangled by the sexual tension... and not the fun kind. 😒

Blessings, guys. May you born many many chidren. 👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫

Okay so back to me now.

To put it bluntly, my sex life has been shit. Hot, steamy, freshly-shat shit!

Why?

Okay lemme explain with a short (not-so-short) story.

I met this girl off of some lezzie/bi- Whatsapp group. We got to talking and it went great. The conversations flowed, she had a great voice, we liked some of the same things, she was whip-smart and she liked to laugh as much as I do. This was it. I had to be. It was effortless with her and I'm a HUGE fan of effortless when it comes to friendships and relationships. We talked for about a month before we finally decided to meet up.

So I set up a date. Friday evening, a nice lounge in VI - good food and karaoke and a room at my fave hotel on standby just in case (I don't follow rules. If it feels right, we're f***king).

I got there first so I could wait for her and soon, I was on the phone with her describing where I was. I got up and faced the door so I could wave her over and I froze when I saw her. She was...a stud! Like flat chest, male clothes, lean athletic build - the works. 

I quickly recovered and made sure my shock and mild disappointment didn't show at all when I hugged and greeted her. 

Now, please don't get me wrong - I have absolutely NOTHING against studs. Nothing at all. I'm just attracted to femmes. Flowery, girly, high-maintenance femmes. That's just always been my type, especially coz i like to be the butch one...even tho I'm femme...if that makes sense. 

It then occured to me that I had never asked for a photo of her. I guess I just had this picture of her that I'd painted in my head based on our conversations and her voice and well, maybe part of me probably wanted it to be sort of a surprise. It was certainly surprising. Especially as she was one of the admins of the group, because I had mentioned a couple of times that I only dated femmes and so far only femmes had private chatted me. She was just the one I connected with the most. So I figured it was only logical that she'd be femme too.

I tried to put it out of my mind and just focused on making sure we had a great evening. 

We stuffed our faces, joked and laughed, sang ridiculous sappy songs and just generally had a gay old time.

Throughout the date, my mind was working. If she had been what I was expecting, there would've been no doubt we'd be headed back to the hotel (if she wanted) after the date. But this complicated things. She was an absolute thrill and I had a lot of fun but I kept thinking of ways her appearance wouldn't be a barrier. How would sex even work? I'm not a fan of sex, i like boobs, i like to spank, i like softness and most importantly, i like to lead - I get a lot of my pleasure from my partner's and she didn't seem like she'd be willing to play pillow queen for me. It just didn't seem like it'd work.

But I decided I wanted to give it a shot; (coz she had hinted at doing some not so PG stuff afterwards) so I typed out a text to my guy at the hotel and told him to go ahead with the booking. I was determined to see this through to the end.

And then the bill came...and we had a THREE MINUTE argument about who would pay.

That kinda did it for me. I already suspected it would be a problem and this confirmed it. Finally, she agreed to let me pay on the condition that she'd get the next one. 

Long story short, there was no next one. I went to the hotel (make dah one for no lost), had sex with Miss Right and started wondering how i was going to start from scratch all over again with someone new. That's where this demisexual thing becomes f***king frustrating! I can't just have a mindless hookup whenever the f***k I want and i can't just jump staright to relationship stuff - We kinda have to be friends first. 😠 It's inconvenient as f***k!

The next person I started seeing ticked most of the right boxes (femme, beautiful, skin like milk) but her texting drove me crazy (said things like 'xo waxup', 'awayu'). Spoke perfect, articulate English but for some reason became an Ibadan slay queen when she typed. Plus she was bitchy as hell to everyone; had this false superiority complex.

I overlooked all that and we hooked u. she turned out to be a horrible kisser and refused to take correction; said she'd never gotten complaints before. Kissing is a very big deal for me. I could kiss for hours and not do anything else so that along with everything else, made it a dealbreaker for me. Didn't speak to me for about 2 weeks, in which time i forgot she existed. Then she sends some emotionally manipulative text basically demanding money. Of course that sealed the whole thing.

The next one had a bit of low self esteem and i had to fluff her up and reassure her at every turn. Got tiring. Plus sex of course was boring. She used the L word waaay too soon and was veerryyy needy.

There were a few more like that that just didnt work out. Right now im in a thing with a friend from uni that I've always been very sexually compatible with but she's in a hetero relationship so we're jus f***k buddies. That's all well and good but I'm 27 and I really want a committed relationship of my own.

So I guess my questions are:

1. Is being so nit-picky and particular with my preferences the reason I'm still single? Is there a way around it?

2. Does anyone have a similar experience like I did with the stud? Did you work around it? How?

3. How else can I find love in this f***king town?

4. Does anyone know a cure for demisexuality? Coz this long ass route I've been taking isn't cutting it for me anymore.

5. Oh and does anyone have any tips on asking a straight girl out? There's this girl who's perfect for me except she claims she's straight but is super touchy feely with me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I totally enjoyed reading This.. ☺ 

1)Yes, the fact that you are being picky, and particular is part of the reason why you are still single, but it's better to Take your time, and find that person that would complement you. (welcome to my world) 

2) Yes, I have heard a similar experience..But unlike you, I didn't stay for the date, I stood up and left, cos she flat out lied to me. Even though we didn't exchange pics, we kinda described how we looked to one another just so we could have a mental picture . When she showed up for our date, she was the opposite of the picture she painted of herself. I had to leave cos I have zero tolerance for lies and liars. 

3) Love knows it's way home. Love would find you when you are tired of calling out to it. Love always finds its way

4)Again, welcome to my world.. Even though I shy from relationships, I still want to have an emotional connection first, I want to be friends first, before we can roll in the hay. Bask in your demisexuality, The long ass route would be worth it in the end, I tell ya.  

5)No tips there.. 

• Like 1

Lmao I reject Demisexuality IJN! I wish you didn’t stop writing. I enjoyed the read.

Man I don’t see a problem with being picky tbh. What you want exists so I don’t think you should settle because you’re lonely or whatever.

Lmao if any stud plays that with me, I’m leaving her ass at the restaurant. Man soon as we start chatting I like to see who I’m chatting with. If the person is not what I like we could be friends but it stays that way. Never had your experience. Always exchange pictures! I know people like to say “oh no looks don’t count and shit. It’s the connection that Matters.” Really fvck that! How Tf am I supposed to connect with something that is not appealing before my eyes?!😭

Man i don’t know. Lagos is filled with beautiful but stupid ass girls. I’ve met girls in lag who said they’re straight but lesbian for the mula. I didn’t even know it pays. And with the description of what you like, laslas you might drag girlfriend with G boys. Coz na their spec be that too.

I’d probably be the last person to know a cure. I fvck with no feelings attached. And i keep it moving. 

I have straight friends who’d steadily tap my ass and reach for my breasts. They are as straight as a line guage. So it don’t really matter if she’s touchy. Respect her stance. Imagine a man coming to convince you to swing the other way. Yup! Gonn drive you mad.  

7 hours ago, Alexis88 said:

Hey girls. 😃😚

It's been a minute. Sorry about that. Been lurking since yesterday though, tryna catch up on what's been happening. 

So @kimi and @Hawken are a thing now? Like officially? :597f81dfa7900_tw_angry1:Put up your fists, Hawken. Let's settle this like men! 

Lol. I joke I joke.

Happy for you both...and also for the rest of us. I personally was starting to feel strangled by the sexual tension... and not the fun kind. 😒

Okay so back to me now.

To put it bluntly, my sex life has been shit. Hot, steamy, freshly-shat shit!

Why?

Okay lemme explain with a short (not-so-short) story.

I met this girl off of some lezzie/bi- Whatsapp group. We got to talking and it went great. The conversations flowed, she had a great voice, we liked some of the same things, she was whip-smart and she liked to laugh as much as I do. This was it. I had to be. It was effortless with her and I'm a HUGE fan of effortless when it comes to friendships and relationships. We talked for about a month before we finally decided to meet up.

So I set up a date. Friday evening, a nice lounge in VI - good food and karaoke and a room at my fave hotel on standby just in case (I don't follow rules. If it feels right, we're f***king).

I got there first so I could wait for her and soon, I was on the phone with her describing where I was. I got up and faced the door so I could wave her over and I froze when I saw her. She was...a stud! Like flat chest, male clothes, lean athletic build - the works. 

I quickly recovered and made sure my shock and mild disappointment didn't show at all when I hugged and greeted her. 

Now, please don't get me wrong - I have absolutely NOTHING against studs. Nothing at all. I'm just attracted to femmes. Flowery, girly, high-maintenance femmes. That's just always been my type, especially coz i like to be the butch one...even tho I'm femme...if that makes sense. 

It then occured to me that I had never asked for a photo of her. I guess I just had this picture of her that I'd painted in my head based on our conversations and her voice and well, maybe part of me probably wanted it to be sort of a surprise. It was certainly surprising. Especially as she was one of the admins of the group, because I had mentioned a couple of times that I only dated femmes and so far only femmes had private chatted me. She was just the one I connected with the most. So I figured it was only logical that she'd be femme too.

I tried to put it out of my mind and just focused on making sure we had a great evening. 

We stuffed our faces, joked and laughed, sang ridiculous sappy songs and just generally had a gay old time.

Throughout the date, my mind was working. If she had been what I was expecting, there would've been no doubt we'd be headed back to the hotel (if she wanted) after the date. But this complicated things. She was an absolute thrill and I had a lot of fun but I kept thinking of ways her appearance wouldn't be a barrier. How would sex even work? I'm not a fan of sex toys (I have a mouth like 10 fingers and 10 fingers like a mouth ...not to mention hungry hips. 😎 ), i like boobs, i like to spank, i like softness and most importantly, i like to lead - I get a lot of my pleasure from my partner's and she didn't seem like she'd be willing to play pillow queen for me. It just didn't seem like it'd work.

But I decided I wanted to give it a shot; (coz she had hinted at doing some not so PG stuff afterwards) so I typed out a text to my guy at the hotel and told him to go ahead with the booking. I was determined to see this through to the end.

And then the bill came...and we had a THREE MINUTE argument about who would pay.

That kinda did it for me. I already suspected it would be a problem and this confirmed it. Finally, she agreed to let me pay on the condition that she'd get the next one. 

Long story short, there was no next one. I went to the hotel (make dah one for no lost), had sex with Miss Right and started wondering how i was going to start from scratch all over again with someone new. That's where this demisexual thing becomes f***king frustrating! I can't just have a mindless hookup whenever the f***k I want and i can't just jump staright to relationship stuff - We kinda have to be friends first. 😠 It's inconvenient as f***k!

The next person I started seeing ticked most of the right boxes (femme, beautiful, skin like milk) but her texting drove me crazy (said things like 'xo waxup', 'awayu'). Spoke perfect, articulate English but for some reason became an Ibadan slay queen when she typed. Plus she was bitchy as hell to everyone; had this false superiority complex.

I overlooked all that and we hooked u. she turned out to be a horrible kisser and refused to take correction; said she'd never gotten complaints before. Kissing is a very big deal for me. I could kiss for hours and not do anything else so that along with everything else, made it a dealbreaker for me. Didn't speak to me for about 2 weeks, in which time i forgot she existed. Then she sends some emotionally manipulative text basically demanding money. Of course that sealed the whole thing.

The next one had a bit of low self esteem and i had to fluff her up and reassure her at every turn. Got tiring. Plus sex of course was boring. She used the L word waaay too soon and was veerryyy needy.

There were a few more like that that just didnt work out. Right now im in a thing with a friend from uni that I've always been very sexually compatible with but she's in a hetero relationship so we're jus f***k buddies. That's all well and good but I'm 27 and I really want a committed relationship of my own.

So I guess my questions are:

1. Is being so nit-picky and particular with my preferences the reason I'm still single? Is there a way around it?

2. Does anyone have a similar experience like I did with the stud? Did you work around it? How?

3. How else can I find love in this f***king town?

4. Does anyone know a cure for demisexuality? Coz this long ass route I've been taking isn't cutting it for me anymore.

5. Oh and does anyone have any tips on asking a straight girl out? There's this girl who's perfect for me except she claims she's straight but is super touchy feely with me.

I know this is real life.

But your writing is A+some. I guess Lagos and Lesbians are always a mixture of something.....I can't find the right word yet , but Keep searching, eventually all the boxes will tick (maybe not All...but most)!!!🙋

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Farida said:

Lmao I reject Demisexuality IJN! I wish you didn’t stop writing. I enjoyed the read.

Man I don’t see a problem with being picky tbh. What you want exists so I don’t think you should settle because you’re lonely or whatever.

Lmao if any stud plays that with me, I’m leaving her ass at the restaurant. Man soon as we start chatting I like to see who I’m chatting with. If the person is not what I like we could be friends but it stays that way. Never had your experience. Always exchange pictures! I know people like to say “oh no looks don’t count and shit. It’s the connection that Matters.” Really fvck that! How Tf am I supposed to connect with something that is not appealing before my eyes?!😭

Man i don’t know. Lagos is filled with beautiful but stupid ass girls. I’ve met girls in lag who said they’re straight but lesbian for the mula. I didn’t even know it pays. And with the description of what you like, laslas you might drag girlfriend with G boys. Coz na their spec be that too.

I’d probably be the last person to know a cure. I fvck with no feelings attached. And i keep it moving. 

I have straight friends who’d steadily tap my ass and reach for my breasts. They are as straight as a line guage. So it don’t really matter if she’s touchy. Respect her stance. Imagine a man coming to convince you to swing the other way. Yup! Gonn drive you mad.  

Jeeeeez!!😂😂😂😂😂

I died @ the G boy spec. First thing that came to mind, was Farm City in Lekki and all the minions that walk in there .. .

Hahahaha. You just offed me, as in I off!!

You are such a great writer and I would love to read you.

Okay! Truth is, it's just sheer luck and destiny and bla bla bla to meet someone you connect with!! There are so many variants of human beings, what are the chances that there would actually be someone who ticks all the right boxes?

Meeting someone you connect with is a miracle on a whole other level.

I am a bit weary about online hook ups. I would rather u met me in person and liked me for who I am than to fall in love with a picture that you painted and then see me and be like "aww nah, not my type", because truth is, everything looks better in our heads.

To your questions.

1) everybody has a preference. You are not picky and what you actually ask for is pretty much basic. Its not like you are looking to lay Beyonce or Rihanna so it's basic.

2) never been in such situation. I haven't met a girl I couldn't fvck, at least not yet.

3) let love find you, be chill, relax, enjoy yourself and be open minded.

4) you don't have to change who you are. It's actually cute that you are demisexual.. own it!!

5)  babe lemme switch to my Edo tongue. Make I burst your head? Straight girls? Forget them. They would play you like tiger woods playing golf. They would fvck with your mind and emotions and truthfully that is not a route to take but if you insist. Flirting is the key. subtle touches here and there, hang out with her and with a straight girl you have to be bold. Most of em will fvck a gay girl in a jiffy but never expect anything else from them. And its only fair because they are straight and it's not right to want to change them just as we don't like to be changed or coerced. When i meet straight girls that I am attracted to, i pretty much tell them i am gay.

I don give them homework be that!!

They would go home and fantasize over it and I would practically see the changes in them. They touch and act all goofy around me and when that phase starts, I just know that the cherry is ripe for the picking because curiosity has not stopped killing pussies- I mean cats(god bless curiosity). From there on is a world filled with lots of orgasms, but even that hasn't been able to change most of em and even I, have stopped expecting anything from my "straight friends(-with benefits)"

#phew and I wrote akpabio biology text book.. anyways, good luck and we hope to hear a success story soon.

#Flys fence with my kush..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ivyy said:

I totally enjoyed reading This.. ☺ 

1)Yes, the fact that you are being picky, and particular is part of the reason why you are still single, but it's better to Take your time, and find that person that would complement you. (welcome to my world) 

2) Yes, I have heard a similar experience..But unlike you, I didn't stay for the date, I stood up and left, cos she flat out lied to me. Even though we didn't exchange pics, we kinda described how we looked to one another just so we could have a mental picture . When she showed up for our date, she was the opposite of the picture she painted of herself. I had to leave cos I have zero tolerance for lies and liars. 

3) Love knows it's way home. Love would find you when you are tired of calling out to it. Love always finds its way

4)Again, welcome to my world.. Even though I shy from relationships, I still want to have an emotional connection first, I want to be friends first, before we can roll in the hay. Bask in your demisexuality, The long ass route would be worth it in the end, I tell ya.  

5)No tips there.. 

1. 😣😣 I hate that you're right. I know there's no big rush but still...

2. Right?? I'd been wondering if that counted as her lying to me. She never told me she was a femme but then she never told me she wasn't either. Urgh! So annoying.

3. Yeah, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one, luv. I'm not a believer in sitting and waiting for things to happen. I'm not going to force anything but I am going to put myself out there and try to find the one.

4. I know... But sometimes I just want to f***k! You know? Not make love. f***k and then move on. I feel like I'm leaving little pieces of myself with these girls and I'm afraid I'm not going to have a lot left to give her when I finally smoke her out from wherever the f***k she's hiding. 😡 *sigh* Demisexuality sucks abeg. It has it's perks here and there but it generally just sucks ass!

You shy away from relationships? Why?

2 hours ago, Farida said:

Yup! Gay for pay. It's a thing, unfortunately. 

Lol. I don't want a runz girl na. Haba. When I say high-maintenance, it doesn't just mean someone I'd have to spend on, it also means she requires a lot of my attention, my emotions, etc but without being needy. There's a very thin line but she knows how to walk it. Basically keeps me on my toes and makes me do everything it takes to keep her. Long story short, a girl with high standards who's unwilling to settle for less no matter how much she loves me. (I get bored very easily)

Great! Let's be assholes and rub our non-deminess in Alexis's face. 😡 Like she's not pained enuff already.

But Farida, this girl is driving me slowly mad! She acts like we're in a full-on relationship. It's not just that she puts her head on my chest and fondles my very erogenous breasts when we're watching a movie and pretends like it's normal or that I can't read a book without her little-spooning me and flipping pages with me, asking numerous questions and making me want to wring her neck. It's that she actually gets jealous and possessive of me around other girls. It's like she knows I like her and she doesn't want me liking anyone else but still claims she doesn't see me that way. She knows about my fb and is particularly bitchy to that one when she's around me. She's mind-f***king the hell out of me! Makes me want to give her the orgasm of her life and then never touch her again even if she cries blood! 😈

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Alexis88 said:

Lol. I joke I joke.

Happy for you both...

:597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1::597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1:. Hahaha. Hugs

Nice story! I enjoyed reading. Lol

Sanctifies this thread o... 💦💦💦👀🙄☻

18 hours ago, vina said:

Hahahaha. You just offed me, as in I off!!

You are such a great writer and I would love to read you.

Okay! Truth is, it's just sheer luck and destiny and bla bla bla to meet someone you connect with!! There are so many variants of human beings, what are the chances that there would actually be someone who ticks all the right boxes?

Meeting someone you connect with is a miracle on a whole other level.

I am a bit weary about online hook ups. I would rather u met me in person and liked me for who I am than to fall in love with a picture that you painted and then see me and be like "aww nah, not my type", because truth is, everything looks better in our heads.

To your questions.

1) everybody has a preference. You are not picky and what you actually ask for is pretty much basic. Its not like you are looking to lay Beyonce or Rihanna so it's basic.

2) never been in such situation. I haven't met a girl I couldn't fvck, at least not yet.

3) let love find you, be chill, relax, enjoy yourself and be open minded.

4) you don't have to change who you are. It's actually cute that you are demisexual.. own it!!

5)  babe lemme switch to my Edo tongue. Make I burst your head? Straight girls? Forget them. They would play you like tiger woods playing golf. They would fvck with your mind and emotions and truthfully that is not a route to take but if you insist. Flirting is the key. subtle touches here and there, hang out with her and with a straight girl you have to be bold. Most of em will fvck a gay girl in a jiffy but never expect anything else from them. And its only fair because they are straight and it's not right to want to change them just as we don't like to be changed or coerced. When i meet straight girls that I am attracted to, i pretty much tell them i am gay.

I don give them homework be that!!

They would go home and fantasize over it and I would practically see the changes in them. They touch and act all goofy around me and when that phase starts, I just know that the cherry is ripe for the picking because curiosity has not stopped killing pussies- I mean cats(god bless curiosity). From there on is a world filled with lots of orgasms, but even that hasn't been able to change most of em and even I, have stopped expecting anything from my "straight friends(-with benefits)"

#phew and I wrote akpabio biology text book.. anyways, good luck and we hope to hear a success story soon.

#Flys fence with my kush..

Thank you. I have a novel coming out soon. f***king hilarious. You'll love it.

Okay maybe not aaalll the boxes. But a few good ones...like pro-level kissing...and binge-watching tv shows all weekend...and eating latenight pizza while whining about being fat. Y'know? The truly important things in life. 😏

Lol @ akpabio textbook. I like a girl with a lot to say.

14 hours ago, Alexis88 said:

1. 😣😣 I hate that you're right. I know there's no big rush but still...

2. Right?? I'd been wondering if that counted as her lying to me. She never told me she was a femme but then she never told me she wasn't either. Urgh! So annoying.

3. Yeah, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one, luv. I'm not a believer in sitting and waiting for things to happen. I'm not going to force anything but I am going to put myself out there and try to find the one.

4. I know... But sometimes I just want to f***k! You know? Not make love. f***k and then move on. I feel like I'm leaving little pieces of myself with these girls and I'm afraid I'm not going to have a lot left to give her when I finally smoke her out from wherever the f***k she's hiding. 😡 *sigh* Demisexuality sucks abeg. It has it's perks here and there but it generally just sucks ass!

You shy away from relationships? Why?

I just want to be with someone I connect with emotionally and otherwise without neccesarily giving it a name.

I want to be able to up and leave and still remain friends without someone feeling like I shattered her heart. 

I'm a firm believer in love and a true romantic. You Have to be able to make my heart beat 1000 times per minute, and until I find someone like that, I will keep making myself happy in the meantime..☺ 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, milaz said:

I know this is real life.

But your writing is A+some. I guess Lagos and Lesbians are always a mixture of something.....I can't find the right word yet , but Keep searching, eventually all the boxes will tick (maybe not All...but most)!!!🙋

:597f839311844_tw_grin1: hehe..most is good enuf for me.

11 hours ago, Alexis88 said:

It then occured to me that I had never asked for a photo of her. I guess I just had this picture of her that I'd painted in my head based on our conversations and her voice and well, maybe part of me probably wanted it to be sort of a surprise.

Isn't this like a first rule? Mehn I start with pictures. And if i can not access her facebook, I resort to video calls. Video calls late at night and video calls early in the morning. Call me whatever, I dont care. I'm particular about a pretty face. One has to be highly intellectusl for me to compromise that.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Alexis88 said:

i honestly do not believe any girl is straight. I just believe most have been conditioned by society to believe they are.

For me, with girls one is either lesbian or bisexual.

Intentional bisexual, and bisexual but yet to realise or accept it. The second category, I avoid them like plague.

Well, unless I want to enjoy a hard chase and drop the kill afterwards; I go for the overly religious yet to realise.

Biko nobody should surprise me with appearance. I get to get into your mind first cos you have to be smart, like make me wanna do more upgrading and then you have to be good looking and even when you don't ask I send you a pic and expect one in return. No room for blind love abeg before I come and waste feelings on someone I don't know 

1 minute ago, Keke said:

Isn't this like a first rule? Mehn I start with pictures. And if i can not access her facebook, I resort to video calls. Video calls late at night and video calls early in the morning. Call me whatever, I dont care. I'm particular about a pretty face. One has to be highly intellectusl for me to compromise that.

It usually is (a first rule). If you ask me a billion times what the hell happened, i will never be able to say!.

She had a photo of a pretty girl on her dp that i maybe just wanted to assume was her.

She started the convo with something funny, then i replied with something funny and we talked and talked and one conversation rolled into another and somehow...it just never came up.  

I like pretty and shiny too. In fact I have a serious thing for caramel and lightskinned girls but the first thing in the morning thing isnt me at all. Noone's responsible for their physical features but does she clean up nice? Can she slay those brows and get all dolled up and pretty and work a hot dress and heels? Yes? Dassal! I'm pretty easy to please in the looks department.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Keke said:

i honestly do not believe any girl is straight. I just believe most have been conditioned by society to believe they are.

For me, with girls one is either lesbian or bisexual.

Intentional bisexual, and bisexual but yet to realise or accept it. The second category, I avoid them like plague.

Well, unless I want to enjoy a hard chase and drop the kill afterwards; I go for the overly religious yet to realise.

Haha! Savage!

10 minutes ago, Keke said:

I swear, ever since that experience, I must know what you look like before meeting up. 

'fool me once shame on you. fool me twice shame on me' 😁 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Alexis88 said:

Lol. I joke I joke.

:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: even if you weren't joking, i conned my way into this relationship and one of the many white lies i told was "i'm a lover not a fighter". Gats keep up appearances you see.

8 hours ago, Alexis88 said:

Thank you. I have a novel coming out soon. It's called '***** **** ******. f***king hilarious. You'll love it.

I'll buy this! I enjoy the way you write. But, will you drop link when it comes out? Because, i mean, are you out?

8 hours ago, Ivyy said:

I just want to be with someone I connect with emotionally and otherwise without necessarily giving it a name.

I want to be able to up and leave and still remain friends without someone feeling like I shattered her heart.

This just looks like some "Yoruba demonry" :597f8276cadf6_tw_expressionless1:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Hawken said:

:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: even if you weren't joking, i conned my way into this relationship and one of the many white lies i told was "i'm a lover not a fighter". Gats keep up appearances you see.

I'll buy this! I enjoy the way you write. But, will you drop link when it comes out? Because, i mean, are you out?

Hahahahaha! 

I'm the female version of a Yoruba demon.. 

But wait, I am not Yoruba.. ☺ 

Hawk.. 

31 minutes ago, Hawken said:

🤣🤣🤣 Love makes pussies of us all.

Lol. You're something else, I swear!

33 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Lol. It's not about me or my life. There is a homosexual love story in it tho. (Who else digs the gays? There's just something about 2 men in love that's just so beautiful). Let Nigerians chew on that one.

37 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Lol. Right?