Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

My life as a bisexual demisexual femme with very specific tastes. 🤦‍♀️

Alexis88

1 minute ago, Alexis88 said:

🤣🤣🤣 Love makes pussies of us all.

Lol. You're something else, I swear!

Lol. It's not about me or my life. There is a homosexual love story in it tho. (Who else digs the gays? There's just something about 2 men in love that's just so beautiful). Let Nigerians chew on that one.

Lol. Right?

Lol....

I would redeem myself someday... Not now. 

Ivyy's Redemption. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alexis88 said:

Lol. It's not about me or my life. There is a homosexual love story in it tho. (Who else digs the gays? There's just something about 2 men in love that's just so beautiful). Let Nigerians chew on that one.

Well... Will you be writing under a pseudonym?

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

Well... Will you be writing under a pseudonym?

Oh is that what you meant? Lol. #blondemoment No. I'll be using my real name and no I'm not out.

I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

12 minutes ago, Alexis88 said:

Oh is that what you meant? Lol. #blondemoment No. I'll be using my real name and no I'm not out.

I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Okay 😀

On 25/03/2018 at 8:48 AM, Alexis88 said:

Farida, this girl is driving me slowly mad! She acts like we're in a full-on relationship. It's not just that she puts her head on my chest and fondles my very erogenous breasts when we're watching a movie and pretends like it's normal or that I can't read a book without her little-spooning me and flipping pages with me, asking numerous questions and making me want to wring her neck. It's that she actually gets jealous and possessive of me around other girls. It's like she knows I like her and she doesn't want me liking anyone else but still claims she doesn't see me that way. She knows about my fb and is particularly bitchy to that one when she's around me. She's mind-f***king the hell out of me! Makes me want to give her the orgasm of her life and then never touch her again even if she cries blood! 😈

Babe! It kinda sounds like you are being manipulated but maybe it is just me.

I dont know how you like your drama but i like mine non existent. 

Its like she is your girlfriend without the sex or all the perks that goes with it. She probably goes on dates or actively seeing someone because she is "straight".

For your peace of mind, stop hoping she will suddenly become bi or gay for you. 

I have a thing against unrequited affection so it probably skews my view but if you can handle it, as you were 😁.

Love the way you write, very expressive and descriptive. Lets have the link when the book is out. 

On 3/25/2018 at 3:11 PM, Alexis88 said:

🤣🤣🤣 Love makes pussies of us all.

Lol. You're something else, I swear!

Lol. Right?

Nice one @Alexis88 

I think i have same issue too.. I have same preferences and haven’t met any that ticks those boxes yet. Single for about 6yrs now anyway.

I guess i’m getting used to the whole single thingy.

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Braun said:

Nice one @Alexis88 

Single for about 6yrs now anyway.

I guess i’m getting used to the whole single thingy.

Dafuq??? 😱😱

Oh wait, that you are single doesn't mean you're not collecting knacks. Are you collecting knacks?

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

Dafuq??? 😱😱

Oh wait, that you are single doesn't mean you're not collecting knacks. Are you collecting knacks?

😂😂😂.

Valid question. @Braun comman answer, I am also curious.

8 hours ago, Midnighter said:

😂😂😂.

Valid question. @Braun comman answer, I am also curious.

No nacks ooo!! I can’t nack someone i don’t vibe with.

There was this chic i liked for many years. She was always very touchy feely with me,, she’d always call to hangout, very girlie (i’m a femme ooo don’t get it twisted) very hot, smart, beautiful with a very dreamy voice, fun to hang with too.

Nice ass, small waist - coke bottle body sha.. She ticked it all. Totally Braun’s spec!

Anyway, after many years i got to see her again last year, hung out over drinks, while gisting i Made my intentions known to her only for aunty to tell me she wasn’t interested in girls!!! Like WTF??? Why all the wrong signals then??

Like What??? Madam i flew to another country to see you ooo!!! 

That’s all done now sha..

23 minutes ago, Braun said:

Anyway, after many years i got to see her again last year, hung out over drinks, while gisting i Made my intentions known to her only for aunty to tell me she wasn’t interested in girls!!! Like WTF??? Why all the wrong signals then??

Chai!!! 

Next time ask before making that long journey oh!

42 minutes ago, Braun said:

No nacks ooo!! I can’t nack someone i don’t vibe with.

Wawu!! 6 years is long sha. 

2 minutes ago, Midnighter said:

Chai!!! 

Next time ask before making that long journey oh!

Yes oooo. Lesson learnt 

1 hour ago, Braun said:

There was this chic i liked for many years. She was always very touchy feely with me,, she’d always call to hangout, very girlie (i’m a femme ooo don’t get it twisted) very hot, smart, beautiful with a very dreamy voice, fun to hang with too.

Nice ass, small waist - coke bottle body sha.. She ticked it all. Totally Braun’s spec!

Jeez.....

1 hour ago, Braun said:

Jesu!!!!!! Me will kuku ask her for my flight money. Money cannor waste over nothing. That girl is lucifer's sister. 

14 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

Jesu!!!!!! Me will kuku ask her for my flight money. Money cannor waste over nothing. That girl is lucifer's sister. 

Na idiot jare

3 hours ago, Braun said:

Tough luck! ☺ 

Would have been better if you had made your intentions known over chats or call, before going all the way. 

I'm guessing it won't happen again. 

13 hours ago, Teewhy said:

I no understand. The girl send you message??? Abeg free the girl o, signals were just misread. Lmao. See ehn, when you see straight girls, run. Even those other ones that call them selves bicurious, still run. Except you are like me looking for a good lay.....

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 3/25/2018 at 2:36 AM, Txunamy said:

I just want to be with someone I connect with emotionally and otherwise without neccesarily giving it a name.

I want to be able to up and leave and still remain friends without someone feeling like I shattered her heart. 

I'm a firm believer in love and a true romantic. You Have to be able to make my heart beat 1000 times per minute, and until I find someone like that, I will keep making myself happy in the meantime..☺ 

😘