Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Is aggression a tool for dominance?

boldie

They are aggressive cause most times they are high. Most studs smoke, drink or take drugs. You can't be doing all that and expect to not be violent or aggressive  

14 minutes ago, dreamgal said:

They are aggressive cause most times they are high. Most studs smoke, drink or take drugs. You can't be doing all that and expect to not be violent or aggressive  

I drink, i never slap woman before. None of my tom friends don ever slap their babe before. Even the ones that smoke weed.

Its the toms around you ohhhhhhh

So please don't comman be giving us bad name here. That's how last week someone said we don't used to allow our babes to press bress. Now, its that we used to beat our babes. Please please please, this bad press is getting too much and I'm trying to start a harem.

Meanwhile, how body na :597f839311844_tw_grin1:? Its been a while.

• Haha 1

Just now, Hawken said:

I drink, i never slap woman before. None of my tom friends don ever slap their babe before. Even the ones that smoke weed.

Its the toms around you ohhhhhhh

So please don't comman be giving us bad name here. That's how last week someone said we don't used to allow our babes to press bress. Now, its that we used to beat our babes. Please please please, this bad press is getting too much and I'm trying to start a harem.

Meanwhile, how body na :597f839311844_tw_grin1:? Its been a while.

Good for you if you haven't o, it's not about giving a bad name. You're not wrong about it being what i see around me. 

From my own observation, most studs are struggling with one form of abuse and i think it makes them get easily irritated. 

Good for you if you haven't o, it's not about giving a bad name. You're not wrong about it being what i see around me. 

From my own observation, most studs are struggling with one form of abuse and i think it makes them get easily irritated. 

Body is fine jare. Thanks

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dreamgal said:

Yeah.. I'll be lying if i say i haven't noticed what you are saying. Mostly the drug abuse part. The codeine and refnol and etc. But its not only a stud problem, its a general problem now. The ease with which one can procure these things is alarming. And then the lack of common sense to know to do these things in moderation... I am tired.

56 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Yeah.. I'll be lying if i say i haven't noticed what you are saying. Mostly the drug abuse part. The codeine and refnol and etc. But its not only a stud problem, its a general problem now. The ease with which one can procure these things is alarming. And then the lack of common sense to know to do these things in moderation... I am tired.

This is my latest and major concern now. The rate at which girls smoke those nonsense, drink and do all sorts is very appalling. Make una dey fear una kidneys, lungs and livers na. Haba!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Teewhy said:

This is my latest and major concern now. The rate at which girls smoke those nonsense, drink and do all sorts is very appalling. Make una dey fear una kidneys, lungs and livers na. Haba!! 

Yep. We need to preach the need for moderation more.

9 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Ehn, Let us hate violence in peace. Why bother about admission ? Are you guilty of something? 

lol I was just kidding.. guilty ke. I have too much love to give, certainly can't hurt anyone..

1 hour ago, DipBluSae said:

lol I was just kidding.. guilty ke. I have too much love to give, certainly can't hurt anyone..

Good to know.. ☺ 

• Like 1

On 4/1/2018 at 9:30 PM, DipBluSae said:

If everyone hates violence like this, it kinda makes me wonder who then are the violent ones..

Anyway, abuse of any sort is not okay and that includes physical..

Help me ask oo?  I'm not surprised though.  Everyone could be anything on the internet, including being a "saint".

On Mon Apr 02 2018 at 2:37 PM, Hawken said:

Yep. We need to preach the need for moderation more.

Just read somewhere how a guy died of drinking gutter water drug combination and how another guy died of partying so hard that he combined nonsense and died the following morning. 

This drug world though!

2 hours ago, Teewhy said:

Just read somewhere how a guy died of drinking gutter water drug combination and how another guy died of partying so hard that he combined nonsense and died the following morning. 

This drug world though!

Lol. 

Those people had already sold their souls to the devil, and the devil went to collect. 

6 hours ago, Teewhy said:

This drug world though!

Yep. I saw that gutter water story. I didn't even pity the guy. Not one bit. And allegedly he was epileptic. Its his family I pity because they are the ones mourning now.

Meanwhile, the people that need to be punished are customs idiots, border control fools, Ndlea bsstards because they are all cashing in on this. A lot of these drugs are brought in via shipments. Are they saying they dont know?? Or can't control it at least?? Allegedly, Nigerian consumes 3 millions bottles of codine a day. If that doesn't scream drug abuse, what will? If its rice, or chicken or fish now, they will know how to seize and destroy. f***king bastards.

3 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Lol. 

Those people had already sold their souls to the devil, and the devil went to collect. 

The people who have really sold their souls to the devil are the guys supplying these things. He needs to go and collect.

Its ignorance and stupidity collecting these ones lives.

Even the name sef...gutter water. One sympathy, I'm not feeling.

7 hours ago, Hawken said:

The people who have really sold their souls to the devil are the guys supplying these things. He needs to go and collect.

Its ignorance and stupidity collecting these ones lives.

Even the name sef...gutter water. One sympathy, I'm not feeling.

I tell you. 

I just pity their loved ones who might be in the dark about their substance abuse.

18 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Lol. 

For how much? 

15 hours ago, Hawken said:

Yep. I saw that gutter water story. I didn't even pity the guy. Not one bit. And allegedly he was epileptic. Its his family I pity because they are the ones mourning now.

Meanwhile, the people that need to be punished are customs idiots, border control fools, Ndlea bsstards because they are all cashing in on this. A lot of these drugs are brought in via shipments. Are they saying they dont know?? Or can't control it at least?? Allegedly, Nigerian consumes 3 millions bottles of codine a day. If that doesn't scream drug abuse, what will? If its rice, or chicken or fish now, they will know how to seize and destroy. f***king bastards.

I'm with you on this. Greed and the love of money will kill them all, soon. 

Help me answer this, who would punish them? Is it the corrupt system? The fat bellied fools at the top? The greedy rags parading themselves as officers? The suppliers? The local sellers of these stuffs, or even the consumers?

Well, the thunder that will fire them is about to finish doing prezzup.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

I'm with you on this. Greed and the love of money will kill them all, soon. 

Help me answer this, who would punish them? Is it the corrupt system? The fat bellied fools at the top? The greedy rags parading themselves as officers? The suppliers? The local sellers of these stuffs, or even the consumers?

Well, the thunder that will fire them is about to finish doing prezzup.

Lol. 

That's why I love the Indonesian law concerning drugs. Anyone caught peddling should be killed. Extreme measures like that would go a long way to nip the drug scourge in the bud. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Lol. 

That's why I love the Indonesian law concerning drugs. Anyone caught peddling should be killed. Extreme measures like that would go a long way to nip the drug scourge in the bud. 

Ha! This kinda law can't find its way into the Nigerian system, where some ogas at the top are chopping the future of their children from. 

1 minute ago, Teewhy said:

Ha! This kinda law can't find its way into the Nigerian system, where some ogas at the top are chopping the future of their children from. 

Sad. 

Surprisingly, some of the submissive enjoy the dominance and even violence meted out. That was how I read a post on Instagram of a lady who enjoys being battered by the husband simply because after the beat comes extreme pampering.

I was like this with my first girlfriend only that in my case I didn't enjoy the beating. She just somehow made me believe that I deserved what came to me and since she was my first and I loved her to stupor, I remained with her still.  Sometimes I ended up apologizing because she would hit me at every slight provocation and afterwards sit in a corner and cry. 

However, I think being domineering is a way of exuding strength and with this comes role playing (which is why the heterosexual lot often ask this stupid question 'who is the man and who is the woman').

3 hours ago, Hipstar said:

Surprisingly, some of the submissive enjoy the dominance and even violence meted out. That was how I read a post on Instagram of a lady who enjoys being battered by the husband simply because after the beat comes extreme pampering.

I was like this with my first girlfriend only that in my case I didn't enjoy the beating. She just somehow made me believe that I deserved what came to me and since she was my first and I loved her to stupor, I remained with her still.  Sometimes I ended up apologizing because she would hit me at every slight provocation and afterwards sit in a corner and cry. 

However, I think being domineering is a way of exuding strength and with this comes role playing (which is why the heterosexual lot often ask this stupid question 'who is the man and who is the woman').

I'm speechless mehnnn!!! 

On 05/04/2018 at 9:30 AM, Hipstar said:

There is a stark difference between a BDSM relationship and domestic abuse.

Subs have an agreement (contractual sometimes) with their Doms on what is allowed in their relationships. Lines are clearly spelt out and stop words included in all agreements. There is consent here. 

People have different things that they get off on in their relationships.

In an abusive relationship, the abused party is not consenting to any beatings or batterings occuring. They might be coerced into believing they agree to it or deserve being abused but coercion will never be consent.

On 04/04/2018 at 5:17 PM, Ivyy said:

Lol. 

I am actually of the opposite school of thought. 

Why do people take drugs or feel the need to? 

Until the underlying reason is addressed, people will continue to take drugs. Just that simple.

History of the "War on Drugs" shows how unsuccessful banning or jailing/execution of the peddlers has been. All this does is create gangs with access to weapons who will sell the drugs regardless. 

An adult who decide to get high will find whatever means to do exactly that. 

• 8 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:49 AM, boldie said:

I often find myself soliloquizing about why some tomboys/studs think being aggressive or unnecessarily violent is the only way to keep/make a partner faithful.

Why the aggression? When is it okay to be violent for submission?

I keep my partners by giving good love in more ways than one. I'm a lover not a fighter 😉