Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Why Sex Machines?

Hipstar

Why the use of sex machines in lesbian relationships?

You say you are a lesbian? So why need a rubber penis?

And you have biphobia? Who is fooling who?

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

How do you call yourself a lesbian when you require dildos and strap-ons for sexual pleasure? I mean, Women were not created with penises hence, ought to love being with a woman simply because she has woman features. how can you say you are 100 percent into women yet depend on a replicated male organ to reach the peak. 

People shouldn't be hypocritical about this. I love women because they are women but if for whatever reason I want penetration, I'd rather have a real penis than a replica.

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 3

• Moderators

Hahahaha. I honestly don't know where to start on this one. I'll sit this one out and wait for the responses to pour in.

I don't know where to start addressing this from but let me sha start.

Being a lesbian is not all about sex*

What  consenting adults do in their room sef is nobody's business, as long as they did not come and borrow your own dildo.

That said, I do not like men but I like penetration. A man touching me is almost irritating, it is all shades of annoying in my head and I cannot form an emotional attachment with a man but with a woman, it's all different.

I want to give all of my body and having a sensitive p**sy with an over active g-spot, I welcome the use of strap on. I love penetration but I just don't want it from anyone with deep voice, body hairs, body odour, and flat chest.

Plus majority of lesbians don't even like fingers, talk more of dildo so just a few of us.

And our own d**ck vibrates, abeg show me a man with a vibrating d**ck..:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

• Haha 3

Oh okay. So to you,  lesbianism isn't about having an emotional connection with a lady. And an inability to have one with a guy. 

It's simply about wanting to f***k the female genital, i.e. it's all about sex to you 

3 minutes ago, dreamgal said:

Oh okay. So to you,  lesbianism isn't about having an emotional connection with a lady. And an inability to have one with a guy. 

It's simply about wanting to f***k the female genital, i.e. it's all about sex to you 

Lwkmd. Talk about loving people because they have labia and clit. It's all about body parts for a lot of girls..

You think if I can love a man and be happy with one I would be a lesbian? 

Just now, vina said:

Lwkmd. Talk about loving people because they have labia and clit. It's all about body parts for a lot of girls..

You think if I can love a man and be happy with one I would be a lesbian? 

I tire o. All these Bis *side eyes*

5 minutes ago, dreamgal said:

I tire o. All these Bis *side eyes*

Don't come and start bi vs Les war. I am just starting to like them... 

Hahahahha

#flys fence. I wasn't here..

9 minutes ago, vina said:

Don't come and start bi vs Les war. I am just starting to like them... 

Hahahahha

#flys fence. I wasn't here..

You're right. Apologies 

16 minutes ago, dreamgal said:

Somebody once said to me, 'I love you, but with all the things you do, I don't think love is enough' and I said 'balderdash, love comes with everything, you can't say love is not enough, if it isn't, then what is?'

Ipso-facto, you can't exclude sex from a relationship between people who are emotionally attached and physically attracted to each other, it comes with everything. More so, the topic says 'why SEX machines' meaning the searchlight is beamed on the sexual aspect, that in no way betokens that emotional connection is disregarded.

33 minutes ago, vina said:

Being a lesbian is not all about sex*

No it isn't, but isn't it an activity performed by one? 

2 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

Pliz ma, what is a sexy machine? Ayam not understanding this one attal.

Haha haha @Teewhy you used 'pliz ma' this time. I always laugh so hard when you use 'Edakun'  I just find it hilarious. 

Funke!!! 😁 

2 minutes ago, Hipstar said:

Somebody once said to me, 'I love you, but with all the things you do, I don't think love is enough' and I said 'balderdash, love comes with everything, you can't say love is not enough, if it isn't, then what is?'

Ipso-facto, you can't exclude sex from a relationship between people who are emotionally attached and physically attracted to each other, it comes with everything. More so, the topic says 'why SEX machines' meaning the searchlight is beamed on the sexual aspect, that in no way betokens that emotional connection is disregarded.

Ofcourse sex is part of it but not the basis. 

Sex and connection (mental or emotional)  are intertwined, that's why we have different sexual orientation. 

And that's why some girls would rather be penetrated by a girl and feel nothing when a guy does the same. That's why they'd pick the rubber over the real thing 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, dreamgal said:

You're right. Apologies 

Apologies to me or the 1million hundred bi all over the world you just gave side eyes??

Hahahaha.

35 minutes ago, vina said:

I want to give all of my body and having a sensitive p**sy with an over active g-spot, I welcome the use of strap on. I love penetration but I just don't want it from anyone with deep voice, body hairs, body odour, and flat chest.

It's like saying you want a car but you don't want it on four wheels..

Most laptops now have mobile phone features, would that make you prefer using such laptop to a cellphone?

Just now, vina said:

Apologies to me or the 1million hundred bi all over the world you just gave side eyes??

Hahahaha.

To them na, not you. 

3 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Haha haha @Teewhy you used 'pliz ma' this time. I always laugh so hard when you use 'Edakun'  I just find it hilarious. 

Funke!!! 😁 

I wanted to be polite 'cause this topic hen, I wantu learn from it small. 

*sipping zobo as usual*

2 minutes ago, dreamgal said:

To them na, not you. 

Lmao. 

Bi girls are fun till they come to your house with fresh sperm and expect you to give them head.:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

#Abeg I am still not feeling fine, nobody should come for me..

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

I wanted to be polite 'cause this topic hen, I wantu learn from it small. 

*sipping zobo as usual*

It cracks me up. 

7 minutes ago, Hipstar said:

It's like saying you want a car but you don't want it on four wheels..

Most laptops now have mobile phone features, would that make you prefer using such laptop to a cellphone?

Baby. I would be wet with a girl that has big boobies wielding a small stout bottle than with a man spotting a huge 16cm d**ck.

I just like women, I am a lesbian. No further explanation..

3 minutes ago, vina said:

Lmao. 

Bi girls are fun till they come to your house with fresh sperm and expect you to give them head.:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

#Abeg I am still not feeling fine, nobody should come for me..

Such f***kery 😂😂

Arrgh, why ask this kind of question eh?  To think you're "same-gender loving female " to have uttered this, is quite embarrassing. 

PS- I'm a lesbian who love all types of women, I'm not biphobic either.   I do not like the idea of didos, cucumber or anything shaped in form of a phallus being used on me. But I have used it on my partners, and it doesn't make them any less of being queer.

Please get this, sex is a mind thing.  It's not just about the foreplay.  for instance, you have to be attracted to something to get intimate with that thing. Get it?  Can you have sex with anything  simply because it has a tongue/vagina? Your guess is good is mine. 

But by your definition of what  lesbian sex should be,  you wouldn't mind getting a mouth gig from a guy  because " it's the same" right? 

I am surprised, how ignorant some persons can be even in the LGBTQIA+ community. 

You need to grasp this,  it's not about men nor dicks/didos. It's about lesbians  genuinely loving women and prefer to be pleasured by women irrespective of what means they employ/use.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1