Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Why Sex Machines?

Hipstar

• Moderators

My simple response to your question would be:

The female body was designed to receive pleasure in a variety of ways. From caresses to strokes to penetration etc... (understanding full well that different parts call for different techniques to be administered. Lol)

So you see, whether or not something shaped as a penis is inserted shouldn't be a valid ground to question another's sexuality. We each derive pleasure in the ways our bodies have been designed to. Accordingly, each must apply the technique and tools/sex machines that best suit their respective preferences. 

Truth is, I saw the honest confusion behind your question, delivery however was not the best . Lol. 

Hope this helps

Wow @Hipstar

main-qimg-3b37906aac9467a0f197ce37aab69082-c.jpeg.8dc4e5cca05735669110bafa0445acb1.jpeg

If your attraction/sexual interest is solely to females, I believe whatever form of sex you choose to have does not negate the fact that you arent attracted to males. 

There are males in solely heterosexual relationships that love anal or being pegged and they have never had sexual attraction to males in their life. 

Not really a fan of the Bi vs Lesbian arguments. Let consenting adults do whatever they want sexually without any form of judgements. 

I happen to like toys which i have used with both female and male partners but I am not a fan of strap ons. However, I dont think using strap ons make Lesbians any less Lesbians.

There is strife everywhere around us and I dont think we need anymore divide in this community. We should know more and educate ourselves better.

The topic though (Sex Machines) 😂😂, conjures visions of industrial machines for sex. Dont mind me sha, too much erotica will not allow my mind rest.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Midnighter said:

Not really a fan of the Bi vs Lesbian arguments. Let consenting adults do whatever they want sexually without any form of judgements. 

Yups. I like this.

Valid points y'all but truth is, I don't get it and would probably never get it, my orientation on this has refused to be altered because what I've come to realise is, every knowledgeable person develops facts/argument to back up beliefs.

Thanks for contributing, I will now 'waka away' from this topic before I am dragged into believing otherwise

1 hour ago, Midnighter said:

Wow @Hipstar

main-qimg-3b37906aac9467a0f197ce37aab69082-c.jpeg.8dc4e5cca05735669110bafa0445acb1.jpeg

If your attraction/sexual interest is solely to females, I believe whatever form of sex you choose to have does not negate the fact that you arent attracted to males. 

There are males in solely heterosexual relationships that love anal or being pegged and they have never had sexual attraction to males in their life. 

I happen to like toys which i have used with both female and male partners but I am not a fan of strap ons. However, I dont think using strap ons make Lesbians any less Lesbians.

There is strife everywhere around us and I dont think we need anymore divide in this community. We should know more and educate ourselves better.

The topic though (Sex Machines) 😂😂, conjures visions of industrial machines for sex. Dont mind me sha, too much erotica will not allow my mind rest.

😁 😁 😁 

lesbians do have that misconception about lesbians who want or are already using a strap-on. They turn to judge them, and make them feel embarrassed for wanting to use sex toys.

I mean it is bad enough we have to deal with some straight people who feel lesbians who use and find pleasure in a strap-on are secretly longing for men, but to have fellow lesbians or bisexual who also fuel the same stereotype and pass judgments to those who are open to sexual variation is appalling.

The fact that I am a lesbian does not mean I find the sensation of something penetrating my vagina unpleasant; I am a woman after all and believe in being pleased in any way possible by the woman I love. My desire to penetrate my partner with a strap-on is also not an attempt to emulate heterosexual sex; I just like the pleasure I get from it.

I know most lesbians only want to hear each other talk about how they muff their partners till they run dry! How their fingers can please a girl better than a man can! And how f***kin’ great the scissor position is! I will not deny, I also love these positions, but they are not all there is to please a lesbian woman.

Some lesbians enjoy penetration, not because they are longing for cocks; they are just exploring every sexual pleasure that is out there.

For me, using sex toys is about intimacy and pleasure; it’s not about secretly wanting a man. And besides, a dildo is not a man; it’s a fantastic toy….

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

• 9 months later...
On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:14 AM, Hipstar said:

How do you call yourself a lesbian when you require dildos and strap-ons for sexual pleasure? I mean, Women were not created with penises hence, ought to love being with a woman simply because she has woman features. how can you say you are 100 percent into women yet depend on a replicated male organ to reach the peak. 

People shouldn't be hypocritical about this. I love women because they are women but if for whatever reason I want penetration, I'd rather have a real penis than a replica.

There are dildos that feel very real. It's just a preference that may come up from time to time...it doesn't matter to me.

8 minutes ago, Michelle said:

There are dildos that feel very real. It's just a preference that may come up from time to time...it doesn't matter to me.

:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:I I've come to that realisation. We all can't seek pleasure same way

Just now, Hipstar said:

:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:I I've come to that realisation. We all can't seek pleasure same way

Those walls were made to be penetrated 😀 but if it's something she's not comfortable I'm cool with that.

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

Those walls were made to be penetrated 😀 but if it's something she's not comfortable I'm cool with that.

How about the reverse being the case? Would you like your walls penetrated ? with toys I mean

2 minutes ago, Hipstar said:

How about the reverse being the case? Would you like your walls penetrated ? with toys I mean

It has happened before, but I would only entertain that request if its from my wife.